• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Speaking of Divas! its Trish Stratus's birthday

Desert.jpg

Squats.jpg

Lingerie.jpg

Ring-Post.jpg

Canada-2.gif

T-N-A.gif

Rock-3.gif

http://withleather.uproxx.com/2012/12/more-ta-please-a-definitive-gallery-of-trish-stratus-for-her-36th-birthday#page/50

ecurbj

Speaking of Divas! its Trish Stratus's birthday
Lingerie.jpg

Trish, that ass, godlee! Lawd have mercy!

Del Rio's kicks are ridiculously awesome. And I'm watching RAW again and it is pretty weird seeing Del Rio is face. But I guess it's somewhat good in a way. He might be rivaling against The Shield. It would be crazy seeing Del Rio & Randy Orton teaming up to face The Shield. That is when Orton returns.

strobogo

Banned
WCW Thunder 3-15-00

Well, here's the deal. I was half way through the show and I bumped a cable that made my computer shut down. Luckily, I did snap some pictures of the only important things on the show.

vlcsnap-2012-12-18-13h31m21s174_zpsdf4e8414.png

vlcsnap-2012-12-18-13h32m56s85_zps459b3df3.png

vlcsnap-2012-12-18-13h43m47s179_zpsed722667.png

vlcsnap-2012-12-18-13h59m36s123_zps7e1fb736.png

I always liked Trish, but there was just something about Molly Holly that really did it for me, especially when she started getting a bit...thicker. She's aged pretty great as well. Rawr.

Why doesn't someone just ask Layla on Twitter if she cops those feels on purpose or not?

And if she confirmed that she does indeed do it on purpose, isn't that like admitting sexual assault in the workplace?

McNei1y

Is the live Super Smackdown worth watching...live... tonight? Seeing if I should watch it live or just record it and watch it later.

ecurbj

Is the live Super Smackdown worth watching...live... tonight? Seeing if I should watch it live or just record it and watch it later.
I believe so. It's probably just going to be a normal SmackDown without the Slammy nonsense. Hopefully Ziggles is there tonight.

strobogo

Banned
I always liked Trish, but there was just something about Molly Holly that really did it for me, especially when she started getting a bit...thicker. She's aged pretty great as well. Rawr.

And if she confirmed that she does indeed do it on purpose, isn't that like admitting sexual assault in the workplace?

Not if she says it is part of her gimmick. LOOPHOLE!

Aiii

So not worth it
Yes!! Ziggles should definitely get a win tonight. I pretty much forgot. They through that match in last minute I believe like in the 3rd hour of RAW. Hopefully we get some information on Big E.

MizTV with Ziggler/AJ has been announced.

I hate MizTV, why are they pushing it so hard?

Best WWE Star Daniel Bryan is this year's MVP. He can spin shit into gold and usually puts on the match of the night. CM Punk is a strong second going over the year, and Antonio Cesaro would have won if his entire year was like the last three months
Best Non-WWE International Star El Generico is my pick for top indy wrestler in the world, though I don't know Mexico or Japan as well as I should
Best Female Wrestler I'll just give this one to Eve Torres as a most improved/best in the current WWE award but otherwise Sara Del Rey would have it for her work in Chikara. I'm sure if I watched ACW I'd have a better answer.
Best Tag Team Hell No for WWE, FIST's Gargano/Taylor for the indies
Best on the Mic CM Punk with acknowledgements to Paul Heyman
Best Comeback Heath Slater was on his way out the door until he developed his Legend-Killed-By gimmick
Best Gimmick Marchie Archie/Mixed Martial Archie/Mysterious and Handsome Stranger/Archibald Peck
Most Improved This would have gone to Tim Donst but his UTH match was pretty underwhelming, so instead I'll say Kane for being enjoyable to me for the first time ever
Fall From Grace Chris Jericho showed a lot of promise with his return gimmick, but then it got really really bad immediately after Elimination Chamber
Angle of the Year I think I have to go with Daniel Bryan and Kane becoming bestest friends through violence
WWE Match of the Year This one is really tough, but I may have to go with TLC Shield/Hellbackno
Non-WWE International Match of the Year Hmm, hard to measure this but I'll go with my sentimental favourite of El Generico vs Kevin Steen Showdown in the Sun
Best Feud Gekido vs Chikara has lasted all year and still has my interest so we'll go with that
Best PPV WWE Extreme Rules nothing else really comes close
Worst Angle of the Year Natalya Neidhart farts was this year, so we'll go with that
Worst On-Screen Performer of the Year I want to say Vince McMahon for being generally awful, but he put on one of the best matches he's had in years so we'll instead go with Jerry Lawler
Most Underutilized Performer Ricardo Rodriguez is the most likeable person on the roster as far as I'm concerned, I liked what they did with him at TLC
Worst Moment That Made You Feel Wahjah Jerry Lawler's comeback video package with the sirens and shit Ugh.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Also this year? The AJ "suicide" scare with the jumping onto a table from the top rope. :|

Ozone

Watching last week's NXT and it's the first episode from the recent taping. I like how Jinder Mahal is suddenly in his 3MB attire, but there's no reference at all to Rollins being in The Shield.

strobogo

Banned
Anyone who would even try to argue that D-Bryne wasn't the MVP of WWE is a dummy and should get 5 of these where they sneeze. Best in ring performer for sure, made every angle and segment he was in completely enjoyable no matter how stupid it was, made everything he was given work, reinvigorated Kane's stalling career, gave AJ the launching pad to become the top female of the company, gave Punk his best matches, got the biggest reactions of anyone for most of the year, can come off totally legit going toe to toe with guys like Kane and Big Show and do two minute jobs to a Cody Rhodes type in the same week without losing any credibility or overness. He can bounce back and forth from straight comedy to bad ass mother fucker with ease. He's Kurt Angle circa 2001.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone who would even try to argue that D-Bryne wasn't the MVP of WWE is a dummy and should get 5 of these where they sneeze. Best in ring performer for sure, made every angle and segment he was in completely enjoyable no matter how stupid it was, made everything he was given work, reinvigorated Kane's stalling career, gave AJ the launching pad to become the top female of the company, gave Punk his best matches, got the biggest reactions of anyone for most of the year, can come off totally legit going toe to toe with guys like Kane and Big Show and do two minute jobs to a Cody Rhodes type in the same week without losing any credibility or overness. He can bounce back and forth from straight comedy to bad ass mother fucker with ease. He's Kurt Angle circa 2001.

What's funny is that I didn't buy a single PPV or watch a single match of Bryan's because he was in it. It's weird...he's very much not a draw for me at all, but when I looked down the entire roster, nobody else deserved the performer of the year (WWE) except him. He also managed to come back from a kiss of death in the "he's a nerd!" angle he was in the other year.

Yep, he's the man. I miss you Batista.

I still have no idea what happened on Raw besides vague references to Big E Langston and him laying out Cena.

More importantly what happened on GWF?

Top Bottom