• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
So season 12 preview

Delerious is still trying to get back at UMB
3.0 cashes in their points for a shot at the young bucks
Devsition corparation added a 3rd member and contuines to rampage chikara
Donst will try to get back at kingston
Archiebald PEck was unmasked as the Mysterious and Handsome stranger
the swarm and Colony continue to feud as alliances switch
Someone wants the eye of tyr(maybe wink?)

some brillant long term planning

tm24

I was told the voice at the end of the tunnevid was dr cube's. Any truth to that?

Alos, i just realized the dude in devastation inc is tursas

I was told the voice at the end of the tunnevid was dr cube's. Any truth to that?

Alos, i just realized the dude in devastation inc is tursas

this guy?
MaxSmashmaster.jpg

tm24

Who is this Dr. Cube? Wasn't following Chikara during that time.
The man who started the whole Eye of tyr nonsense, who stole it from Ares, who than traded it to UMb in exchange for chris hero to go to kaiju big battel who left after defeating equinox with the chikara special that UMB got from shane storm after UMB helped him win return to his winning ways

This storyline goes back years man! Also everything is UMB's fault

A good iPPV overall. I'm not the biggest Chikara fan, but the good stuff was really good. The bad stuff however was pretty horrible.

Glad to see people finally getting an idea of what A.C.H. is all about. His stuff with "The Centerfold" in ACW is still better though. Can't wait for that rematch on Jan. 20th.

The man who started the whole Eye of tyr nonsense, who stole it from Ares, who than traded it to UMb in exchange for chris hero to go to kaiju big battel who left after defeating equinox with the chikara special that UMB got from shane storm after UMB helped him win return to his winning ways

This storyline goes back yeas man!

insane stuff. also here is dr cube promo for comparison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchiIwR3uW8

Alucard

Banned
When do you guys think the Bryan/Kane separation is going to happen? Will it be at Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, or somewhere else? Perhaps they'll have their one-on-one at WM.

Alucard

Banned
my Math could be off but i beleive eddie Kingston has been grand champion for 386 days.

Interesting how three companies have guys who have been champ for over a year.

WWE - CM Punk
CHIKARA - Eddie Kingston
Dragon Gate USA - Johnny Gargano

How long has Steen been champion in ROH?

Alucard

Banned
Rumble i have a a feeling one will elimate the other, then loose the titles at some point

That would be alright. I honestly hope it's soon. I'm ready to see Bryan do something more serious, although I really wonder if the WWE will book him as a comedy act for his entire career. That would really be a shame.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I have a new method of eliminating long load times from WWE13 for GWF tomorrow night, but a small bit of loss of spontaneity. Decisions decisions...

Alucard

Banned
Here's a philosophical question for everybody: why do you watch wrestling?

Follow up questions: what do you get out of it? What does it do for you?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well I mean, if it's easier for you go for it. I just thought you were implying you'd have to do more work

Eh, the work's all done this week - my new comp shreds it. It also makes it ULTRA reliable and no mistakes.

To watch big people beat up little people, and to see shitheads get what's coming to them.

To see two people fight, with the occasional ridiculous storyline. Unfortunately, WWE seems to be going HAM with the ridiculous storylines lately.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You know what feud I liked? And I only liked one guy involved in it.

Smackdown's Triple H/Jeff Hardy/Brian Kendrick feud. That was a good one.
tumblr_m57fu7z0zg1qb502xo1_500.jpg

SoulPlaya

more money than God

Habit built up as a child, and I mainly watch due to nostalgia.

I get to see a character that I grew up with (Kane), and a new character that's great (Bryan). Plus, it gives me something to talk about with WrassleGAF, lol.

Anth0ny

Mainly story telling (in ring and elsewhere) and funny/interesting characters. wrestling itself is cool to watch as I'm capable of suspending my disbelief enough to enjoy it.

what do I get out of it? mostly comedy and that "WOAH AWESOME" feeling. It's really no different from watching Rocky, or a Schwarzenegger action flick where he fucks everyone up. Watching Stone Cold verbally abuse someone and top it off with a stunner is hilarious and awesome, especially if they had it coming.

The better question is... why do you watch present day wrestling? That I can't answer. There's enough quality wrestling from the last 20+ years to last a lifetime, yet i torture myself with raw almost every week...

Alucard

Banned
Eh, the work's all done this week - my new comp shreds it. It also makes it ULTRA reliable and no mistakes.

To watch big people beat up little people, and to see shitheads get what's coming to them.

Were you the one who admitted to being a bully? Not cool, man.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
list of names of future WWE superstars

Slab Bulkhead
Fridge Largemeat
Punt Speedchunk
Butch Deadlift
Bold Bigflank
Splint Chesthair
Flint Ironstag
Bolt Vanderhuge
Thick McRunfast