• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Aiii

So not worth it
I like Big E so far. He was perfect as the silent "don't you mess with my friends or I'm gonna beat you" looking guy.

The whole opening promo was pretty great, Ziggler, AJ and Big E are gonna make a fun team.

Until they get buried by Cena at least.

---

Wouldn't it be great if Daniel Bryan won the Royal Rumble and we got a Daniel Bryan vs. Ziggler feud for WrestleMania? Not gonna happen, but wouldn't it be GREAT?!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
PBYd1.png

https://twitter.com/ExcuseMeWWE

I can't believe this is real.

This is bitchin.

Also with what sounds like a shit-tastic Raw next week...

GWF we comin' for you

Aiii

So not worth it
So, was watching Smackdown and realised Rollins and Kaitlyn both have the same dual hair color going on.

Think they share a bottle of hair color?

Let's slut it up is perfect for her though.

Might want to watch it with that talk, we all saw how upset Big E gets when you insult AJ.

I fear for Vickie's life.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Reminder: If you haven't voted in WrassleGAF's First Annual Awards Show, make sure you do so - the link to the forms are in the OP at the VERY top, first things you see - before Batista's beautiful face.

So get to it!

McNei1y

So, was watching Smackdown and realised Rollins and Kaitlyn both have the same dual hair color going on.

Think they share a bottle of hair color?

Might want to watch it with that talk, we all saw how upset Big E gets when you insult AJ.

I fear for Vickie's life.

I think they're the same person, actually.

Also, Big E can come at me. His staring doesn't intimidate me at all. I think I can beat him in a staring contest.

I like when Sun, Aiii, and I post in a row.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Crazy day of working on my GOTY picks for the podcast and video. I'm gonna strangle one of my cohosts through the internet though - he picked Skyrim for his GOTY last year and I was aghast and angry. How could anyone...?!

So does somebody want to explain how Dumb Dee is a wrestler now and how it was also confirmed that AJ be down for the swirl!

Jay Lethal has your answers.

ecurbj

There are entirely too many angles of this shot.

tumblr_mf9pq0lax71qdkrl2o1_500.jpg

Not that that's a bad thing.
Wow. Boner alert.

AJ sure does know how to get those to escalate quickly.

Would do on the ladder in that position too. Just let me grab a ladder, AJ. I will be up shortly.

It's now confirmed that Jun Akiyama, Go Shiozaki, Kotaro Suzuki, Yoshinobu Kanemaru & Atsushi Aoki will leave NOAH when their contracts expire at the end of the month. I would guess that Akiyama is going freelance, as he's a big enough draw to get booked pretty much anywhere, while I could see Shiozaki ending up with an AJPW contract. Suzuki & Aoki would be a good addition to New Japan's Jr. league, either as a tag team or as singles competitors, especially Aoki, who I feel is one of the most technically sound and underrated wrestlers in Japan.

All this comes in the wake of NOAH firing Kenta Kobashi, and then Kobashi announcing his retirement - the 5 who will leave NOAH are doing so in response to Kobashi's firing. Speculation in the Japanese papers says that Kobashi's retirement show will take place on February 26th at the Budokan Hall, exactly 25 years to the day since Kobashi made his debut. Also, the rumoured main event is;

. Kenta Kobashi & Kensuke Sasaki vs Keiji Mutoh & Masahiro Chono

Both New Japan and All Japan will provide outside talent for the show, which is sure to be a huge event as Kobashi is one of the last true megastars of Japanese wrestling.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Special edition of WWE Inbox, hosted by the PTP

Much like how WWE Download isn't a particularly great show, but worth watching for Ziggler hilarity, I'd watch Inbox if the PTP hosted every week.

http://www.wwe.com/classics/kofi-kingston-visits-the-wwe-warehouse-26075879

Also, Kofi visits the WWE's warehouse (presumably in Stanford). What I would give to have a few hours to browse in there.

This is really good - I love seeing Titus not wrestle. And wrestle. We all win! This is worth watching.

It's now confirmed that Jun Akiyama, Go Shiozaki, Kotaro Suzuki, Yoshinobu Kanemaru & Atsushi Aoki will leave NOAH when their contracts expire at the end of the month. I would guess that Akiyama is going freelance, as he's a big enough draw to get booked pretty much anywhere, while I could see Shiozaki ending up with an AJPW contract. Suzuki & Aoki would be a good addition to New Japan's Jr. league, either as a tag team or as singles competitors, especially Aoki, who I feel is one of the most technically sound and underrated wrestlers in Japan.

All this comes in the wake of NOAH firing Kenta Kobashi, and then Kobashi announcing his retirement - the 5 who will leave NOAH are doing so in response to Kobashi's firing. Speculation in the Japanese papers says that Kobashi's retirement show will take place on February 26th at the Budokan Hall, exactly 25 years to the day since Kobashi made his debut. Also, the rumoured main event is;

. Kenta Kobashi & Kensuke Sasaki vs Keiji Mutoh & Masahiro Chono

Both New Japan and All Japan will provide outside talent for the show, which is sure to be a huge event as Kobashi is one of the last true megastars of Japanese wrestling.

Hot shit, that'd be amazing - exciting if true. Goooood damn

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know who that is, but she looks kinda gross. Something in her face just looks...dead. Or used. :|

Is she a celebrity? I don't keep up with what's popular. Which is why I watch wrasslin.

G-Fex

I know we all are sick of Cena and him being the main event

But must everything revolve around in some way or another around AJ?

Aiii

So not worth it
I know we all are sick of Cena and him being the main event

But must everything revolve around in some way or another around AJ?

Yes, it must. We had an entire 2 angles all year that put AJ in the main event. Terrible effort WWE!

McNei1y

Vince thinks AJ is necessary in everything. So the only way they can involve her in Main Events is horribly, scripted relationships.

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm pretty sure it was more than 2 angles.

Bryan/Kane/Punk/AJ and AJ/Cena.

That's it, before that she was with Daniel Bryan and in between she was Raw GM and only appeared a few minutes every other show.

But if you really want a reason:
WWE sent out the following press release this morning:

WWE App Breaks Records During 2012 Slammy Awards

Total App Downloads Now More Than 3 Million!

As you know, earlier this month WWE launched an unprecedented second screen experience, “WWE Active,” on its WWE flagship app, including the delivery of live match continuation, backstage content, live polls, photos, trivia and exclusive information on WWE Superstars and Divas.

For the first time ever, the 2012 Slammy Award winners (which were announced LIVE at 8/7 CT on USA Network this past Monday) were determined by fans, exclusively inside the WWE App.

It was a record-setting night for the second-screen, as WWE had the second biggest single day of downloads since launch with more than 151,000 downloads and more than 583,000 Slammy votes.

The app also saw more than 24,000 app updates — the largest single day of updates ever and the event pushed the WWE flagship app over the 3 million app download mark in215 countries, since it launched just four months ago.

The Top 5 total votes for all Slammys nominees were:

* Kiss of the Year = 95,581

* Superstar of the Year = 93,805

* LOL Moment of the Year = 81,131

* Trending Now Award = 74,386

* Match of the Year = 70,568

“WWE Active” provides a second screen TV companion experience that is customized for Monday Night Raw, SmackDown and WWEMain Event, in addition to a 24/7 platform for the WWE Universe on-the-go. Using mobile location technology, users can also order tickets to local events, watch and purchase pay-per-views, buy authentic WWE merchandise via WWEShop.com and follow social conversations happening in their area.

AJ is quite popular, so they put her in a top spot.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm slowly starting to understand TEW13 more and more.

Such a fantastic game. Would love to do something GAF related in the game.

You have the tools, you have the talent! How efficient is it, though?

Ithil

I'm slowly starting to understand TEW13 more and more.

Such a fantastic game. Would love to do something GAF related in the game.

The only problem is TEW is fun to play, but not so much fun to watch, since it's all menu based.

I haven't picked up TEW 13 yet, but I played the demo, seems like a good streamlining and expansion on TEW 2010. I've been playing that one recently, with a real world mod, which is what i'm waiting for in TEW 13, before I buy it.

I get more invested/interested in my game with a real world mod.

You have the tools, you have the talent! How efficient is it, though?

I will try man. Been reading some of the dynasties on the official forums are great. It comes down to writing and believing in the characters. The hardest part is getting portraits. Would love to generate my own via 3D programs.

The only problem is TEW is fun to play, but not so much fun to watch.

I would do full blown write ups. I think if my writing is strong enough, everyone would get sucked in.

Top Bottom