• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

McNei1y

Apple and Google allow developers to see the number of downloads.

The voting is in-app so they have their own counts for those.

True. I guess what I meant was that I want to see how many of those numbers were divided into the categories... so they can pull those out of their ass.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of WRESTLING, GWF has issues a press release about next week's show.

GWF Officials said:
Questions abound backstage at GWF - most important is:

Who's going to challenge for the new TV Title?
Who's going to debut next week?
After their defeat, what happens to Laserfrog and Soulplaya?
Can Bootaaay get his Commissioner's Briefcase back? He literally can't do his job without it!
Steph's enforcer is Mr. Sandman, who lost in an I Quit match - does Steph accept this failure?
Where does Sokantish go from here? Is it time for him to hang up his helmet and cleats after his crushing defeat to the recently "Ascended" Ithil? And what's Ithil's agenda?
Is Nocturnowl truly the weakest link on Team Stephanie?
Will Heavy's winning streak continue? Never Give Up made real!

These questions may exist...and the answers come in the form of GWF next Monday (Sunday due to holidays), right after Raw! Wash the taste of a pretaped Raw out of your mouth with the ALWAYS live, ALWAYS dynamic GWF, now promised to end on a cliffhanger than the audience has to choose! If you are in the chat room, make your vote heard! GWF Active is a bold new direction!

And before we leave you, we want to share a tidbit with you that a certain mole backstage heard. Here's the quote.

"Steph was talking to Nocturnowl worrying about 'the arrival of the Four Kings of NeoGAF' - what does it mean?"

Who are the Four Kings of NeoGAF? Will they appear Sunday? Tune in and find out! GWF is being moved to Sunday Night at 10pm Central due to the holidays.

Shit, I just realized Monday night is Xmas eve. There may be a postponement, or...something. I'll work it out somehow. Ugh. And then next week is New Years Eve. Actually let me edit that press release for Sunday!

G-Fex

I think I have monday night off so I'll get to watch GWF

Better than watching that shitty Raw

fuck I hate christmas but I'm excited about GWF

cmon Sunflower let's skype and commentate together

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think I have monday night off so I'll get to watch GWF

Better than watching that shitty Raw

fuck I hate christmas but I'm excited about GWF

cmon Sunflower let's skype and commentate together

Sunday night - and wouldn't be good for me to commentate, someone else would be better due to the element of surprise. but I'd like to have you do it with someone else. It would require things getting complex though.

Basically to have a blind commentary team I'd have to...hmmm, with the lag it just might not be doable, though. :/

G-Fex

Sunflower why did you give Aiii a title? A tv title?

See Harry Demeanor is a big scary guy and a suicidal homicidal genetic freak and deserved the NWA daredevil title.

Sandman deserved the Defiant title

Aii deserves the ...junior title

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunflower why did you give Aiii a title? A tv title?

See Harry Demeanor is a big scary guy and a suicidal homicidal genetic freak and deserved the NWA daredevil title.

Sandman deserved the Defiant title

Aii deserves the ...junior title

I didn't choose Aiii, WWE13 chose him!

Aiii

So not worth it
This is why you don't let G-Fex commentate Sunflower. If I want to hear shit commentary I'll watch a 2012 highlight reel of Jerry Lawler and Booker T.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Aiii is a poster with no consonants in his name and TV is a thing with no vowels in it. Shit just makes sense.

Good point. Never looked at it like that. I should have made him look like Aiii from Monkey Ball.

This is why you don't let G-Fex commentate Sunflower. If I want to hear shit commentary I'll watch a 2012 highlight reel of Jerry Lawler and Booker T.

Cold blooded. At least Fex gets hyped!

Anyway i'm picking up a wii u tomorrow :D

Don't do this

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You guys just like to throw away money don't you?

I can't talk - I bought a Vita despite knowing it has very little to offer. And an absolutely shitty future.

G-Fex

Getting a Wii U in January.

Already got NSMB:U as a prize somewhere.

How can you bare having a game and not a way to play it?

I can't talk - I bought a Vita despite knowing it has very little to offer. And an absolutely shitty future.

Sunflower you're making me furious.

You wouldn't like me furious

ask Bean breath

Aiii

So not worth it
How can you bare having a game and not a way to play it

Oh, that's simple, I'm playing Persona 4 Golden. Don't have time or interest in anything but that game right now.

By all rights I should be poor, everytime I get paid I spend my ass off. I suck so hard with money.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, that's simple, I'm playing Persona 4 Golden. Don't have time or interest in anything but that game right now.

Yep, you like throwing away money :p

I play that crap too. Moving at a snail's pace because I refuse to play any handhelds unless it's bedtime or shit-time.

G-Fex

Ahh good old store bonus, <3 my money.

I break my back stocking and pulling pallets and lifting heavy things.

So I Earn the fuck outta my games habit.

it's that or the strip club and frankly I think I'll enjoy my games cause they'll stick with me longer.

Then again..the memories might too.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ahh good old store bonus, <3 my money.

I break my back stocking and pulling pallets and lifting heavy things.

So I Earn the fuck outta my games habit.

it's that or the strip club and frankly I think I'll enjoy my games cause they'll stick with me longer.

Then again..the memories might too.

Strip clubs are a waste of money and time. If you want to look at teets, use the internet. If you want to touch them, earn it by being sexy.

atomsk

Party Pooper
(Sorry if this has already been brought up, been busy the past 2 days)

So I know we're supposed to have 3-month long memories, but I just remembered that stupid Cena gym promo from the Mania build up...

Y2WGi.jpg

LB0wN.jpg

NmfGA.jpg

Ithil

Really neat Rosenberg interview with Big Show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlrTxtdtOlI

Seems like Show isn't planning to retire for a few years yet. He's full of praise for Mark Henry, Dolph, and others.

Also, I think, as unfortunate as it is, that Roman Reigns' career has been saved by him being called Roman Reigns, and not Leakee or any other "I am Samoan" names. Big family, but the most successful members are the ones that weren't very Samoan in their gimmicks.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Really neat Rosenberg interview with Big Show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlrTxtdtOlI

Seems like Show isn't planning to retire for a few years yet. He's full of praise for Mark Henry, Dolph, and others.

Also, I think, as unfortunate as it is, that Roman Reigns' career has been saved by him being called Roman Reigns, and not Leakee or any other "I am Samoan" names. Big family, but the most successful members are the ones that weren't very Samoan in their gimmicks.

Watching this now. Super good so far. Thanks for sharing. This is bitchin.

XD

I'm so high on him. So high.

Shawn Michaels level of comedy.

They should give the licence to Grasshopper, just because I think it'd be hilarious to see what Suda 51 does with a wrestling game.

Really, I don't give a shit though - there needs to be some drastic and fundamental changes to 3D wrestling games before I ever pay for one again. Hell, just give me Fire Pro HD on PSN/XBLA/Steam and I'll never have to buy another wrestling game again.

Great to hear him talk so highly of Mark Henry and Dolph Ziggler. Did mention the babyface possibility for Ziggler and establishing a super kick for a new finisher. They need to pull the trigger before Rumble I think.

It's ridiculous how much Ziggler's been floating around in 2011-2012. The guy's been ready for a long time as a heel, but now even more so as a babyface. He sells everything like death and has a perfect launching pad by pulling away from and bucking against Vickie. With Big Show being the World Champ, NOW is the time to strike with Ziggler.

Speaking of WRESTLING, GWF has issues a press release about next week's show.
I don't know what that snitch is on about, i'm not afraid of the four kings of Gaf at all! I'm not the weak link!
(oh no, not the kings!)

you guys are just jealous i'm going to be playing on a neato tablet controller thing.

Maybe i'll get scribblenauts so I can write John Cena into every situation to solve every problem.
Maybe I can apply adjectives to John Cena and finally make him stop smirking.

Top Bottom