• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Why do you guys say Del Rio is heel again? He seems upset about it.
tumblr_mfkcij2CP01rbmjvuo1_500.png

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
First, I was Kane. Now, I'm The Miz?

If I was Miz, and I could fuck Maryse, do you really think I would be hanging out here?

Do you really think The Miz gets to fuck Maryse? Long distance relationship, much more attractive girlfriend. I've seen this a dozen times before. You really are a mark.

strobogo

Banned
First, I was Kane. Now, I'm The Miz?

If I was Miz, and I could fuck Maryse, do you really think I would be hanging out here?

Yes. Miz totally seems like the kind of guy who would go on message boards anonymously and defend his honor to wrasslin nerds who thinks he is as talented as a random Diva. He's always talking about how he loves all the hate he gets. He's fronting. It tears him up inside. It tears YOU up inside.....MIKE!

Omega

Banned
Cena is the favorite to win the Rumble this year, right? Am I missing someone else?

it's a dead giveaway that it's him.

Rock isn't going to come back for one month to just lose a title match and they have no one else for Goku to fight except The Rock and "avenge" his loss.

Elf Police from the North Pole have taken Del Rio away.

Not really, but I'd much prefer that to 'John Cena trying to Save Christmas for all of us, here on Raw.' Don't they know Ernest Saved Christmas for us all like 20 years ago. And Halloween!

Enfinit

Just got tickets to the WWE house show on January 6th for Christmas. Super stoked!

The only part that kinda stinks is that Monday Night RAW the following night is in Tampa (my home town and where I'm currently at for the holidays), and The Rock's advertised to be there. The house show I'm going to is in Tallahassee, and I have to be back for first day of classes at my university on the 7th, so I have to miss out on RAW. Still super excited for the Sunday show though! Punk vs. Ryback for the title is still advertised for the main event.

Top Bottom