• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
I haven't watched RAW in months due to no cable and I finally go somewhere with cable and this is what I'm greeted with.

WEL-COME BACK
WEL-COME BACK
WEL-COME BACK

Also, I love how Cena is basically a giant muscle-bound asshole and he's beating up a guy because he accidentally hit Santa, who walked in front of him.

The story, kids, is that if someone wrongs you on accident ... KICK THEIR ASS.

MC Safety

Heartless wrestling fans of NeoGaf:

How can you not love a man who fights not only for Santa but for Christmas itself?

For shame.

Sincerely,
MC Safety

Enfinit

Oh shit, I totally forgot RAW's on tonight. Turned it on to see ADR laying in a pile of presents and Cena standing over him.

wat

Enfinit

This match is actually pretty awesome. It's a great combination of humor and light-heartedness. Perfect for the holidays.

EDIT: Lol @ the "use the tree!" chant.

jred2k

I love how the car's hood catch has been released even though it wasn't from the impact with Santa. I'm imagining that after ADR hit Santa he decided it was time to check his fluids.

This match is actually pretty awesome. It's a great combination of humor and light-heartedness. Perfect for the holidays.

EDIT: Lol @ the "use the tree!" chant.

Yup, it's pathetic some people were shitting on this. Great match for the holidays, super fun and some legit lols. I love Cole and Lawler laughing so much

Yup, it's pathetic some people were shitting on this. Great match for the holidays, super fun and some legit lols. I love Cole and Lawler laughing so much

For what it was supposed to be, it was great. Del Rio and Ricardo did a great job selling everything thrown at them and it was, legitimately, one of the best matches Cena has had this year.

El-Suave

I just wish we had seen more of del Rio backstage, Police taking his fingerprints, other wrestlers reacting to his crime or something like that. Other than that, it has been a pretty good light hearted show.

Enfinit

For what it was supposed to be, it was great. Del Rio and Ricardo did a great job selling everything thrown at them and it was, legitimately, one of the best matches Cena has had this year.

Seriously, props to Del Rio for selling a bowling ball to the nuts. Honestly had some legitimate laughs, and it was a pretty great match. I mean, it's fucking Christmas Eve. Who really expected a full-on serious show? I'm glad they went the light-hearted fun route. I bet the creative team had fun writing it and Cole and Lawler were legitimately laughing just as much as I was.

Really, really enjoyed it. Haters gonna hate.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I just realized

WWE 13 has the Capitol Punishment ppv but that ppv wasn't even used this year

da fuck

what a mark.

He thinks Bryan is a good wrestler but he thinks his gimmick is dumb.

I guess I agree?

Bryan didnt really have anything other then being a excellent worker before "yes yes yes" took off and since then he has just ran with it.

I do think he can do better. Maybe now he has come out of his shell on the mic and once they break up Kane and Bryan he will step up to the plate and become something great instead of becoming the next Regal who was respected but never broke through.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
but can you remember when Kane and dogs have crossed paths before on WWE tv?
After he unmasked, Kane told a story about how his neighbor's dog was loud and annoyed him, so he killed the dog.

BTW, cool of Lawler to call Kane a "Christmas Creature" tonight. He's used the joke before, but still.

Top Bottom