• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
I'm pretty sure Mich Foley was Santa this week as well?

He even had the sock?

That's what I assumed when I saw the sock but didn't pay enough attention to see if it was still him. That's cool if it was foley again, I remember when he just wore the hat/suit and could see his black hair and beard so it was less "real santa" look to it.

Of course Mick Foley was Santa. That Santa walked like Mick and pulled the Santa stocking out to do Mick's finishing move.

And that Muppet was obviously to appeal to the children at that Troops event. The WWE knew that the troops would want their kids to be there.

Ya, like I said it was more that it was the muppets than anything else. I think Disney owns muppets and just surprised disney would let them be used on something like RAW is all. But then again maybe the Rock talked them into it? :p

ecurbj

Ya, like I said it was more that it was the muppets than anything else. I think Disney owns muppets and just surprised disney would let them be used on something like RAW is all. But then again maybe the Rock talked them into it? :p

I wouldn't be surprised that Disney got involved with the Muppets me on RAW.

Man. Justin Gabriel is awesome. They need to bring the Cruiserweight title back and have him as champion.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Two completed wrasslers for GWF to debut. Looking for a third...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Some new debuts comin'

PF7cC.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm so mad FallingEdge looks swag and I'm a cosplayer. Have you killed my character off yet?

FallingEdge isn't in that pic :p

And hell no, Beefers - you helped Soulplaya and Laserfrog. You're a standup dude. Also you beat serious ass in the TV Title Rumble.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I helped Soulplaya and Laserfrog? Why did I help Kane Fan #32 and that Canadian!?

You didn't watch :( You owed them a favor. They phoned it in for the Fatal Match PPV which would have had Laserfrog and Soulplaya legit dying if they lost. They needed help.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
When did I owe them a favor!? WHAT SLANDER IS THIS!?

If I'd have known you wouldn't care about your character, I wouldn't care about continuity :(

GWF has god-tier continuity. We had a flash forward one week before a match!

If I'd have known you wouldn't care about your character, I wouldn't care about continuity :(

GWF has god-tier continuity. We had a flash forward one week before a match!

The only time I've ever cared about my character in any fed is when:

1) I look like a doofus
2) Titles are involved

I care bout TITLES. I care about MONEY. You think I care what these canadians and texans think about me or the fed? NO. I am in this for ME. You should sympathize, Sunny. I'm taking after Batista, the greatest wrestler in the world. Yes, even better than that fatass CM Punk or Mr. "I make funny faces and give the IWC raging hard-ons" Dean Amblows.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

1) I look like a doofus
2) Titles are involved

I care bout TITLES. I care about MONEY. You think I care what these canadians and texans think about me or the fed? NO. I am in this for ME. You should sympathize, Sunny. I'm taking after Batista, the greatest wrestler in the world. Yes, even better than that fatass CM Punk or Mr. "I make funny faces and give the IWC raging hard-ons" Dean Amblows.

Breaking GAF Observer news, Professor Beef turns heel at House Show in the OT Community forum, look for him to make waves next GWF

/swoon

Kaladin

1) I look like a doofus
2) Titles are involved

[BabyFace]Why don't you just shut the hell up!?!?[/BabyFace]

rvd2kewl

Fun night at the WWE house show in Chicago. WWE somehow pulled off Daniel Bryan, Kane, Ryback, and The Shield working the House Shows in Detroit AND Chicago tonight. Major kudos to all involved for making that hectic situation work (working twice AND traveling in-between when both shows started late tonight).

My sister ended up catching Sheamus' shirt too and he's one of her favorites, so she's pretty thrilled right now. One of those priceless moments.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Fun night at the WWE house show in Chicago. WWE somehow pulled off Daniel Bryan, Kane, Ryback, and The Shield working the House Shows in Detroit AND Chicago tonight. Major kudos to all involved for making that hectic situation work (working twice AND traveling in-between when both shows started late tonight).

My sister ended up catching Sheamus' shirt too and he's one of her favorites, so she's pretty thrilled right now. One of those priceless moments.
Seriously, people.

45 YEARS OLD!!!!

Guys, I have a confession: I have no idea what's happening in the WWE or TNA right now. At all. I've been coasting by on my looks for what feels like 2 months with no knowledge of The Product™. I'm turning into WrassleGAF's Kelly Kelly...except the guy version....

Ugh gotdamn THESE ROPES ARE SO DIFFICULT TO RUN

Guys, I have a confession: I have no idea what's happening in the WWE or TNA right now. At all. I've been coasting by on my looks for what feels like 2 months with no knowledge of The Product™. I'm turning into WrassleGAF's Kelly Kelly...except the guy version....

Is that all? Don't worry about it, I haven't been keeping track either.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

Is that all? Don't worry about it, I haven't been keeping track either.

Beef wreckers reunion tour: one more time...again.

WWE and TNA? I don't even know what's happening in this thread anymore. Moving it to community killed any chance for some new blood to come in and innovate; Laserfrog can only carry this thread so far.

Aiii

So not worth it

Do yourself a favor and watch TLC.

Not saying watch Raw, but you're doing yourself a disservice by not at least watching Hell No and Ryback vs. The Shield and Ziggler vs. Cena. And the rest of the card was pretty damn good as well.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
WWE and TNA? I don't even know what's happening in this thread anymore. Moving it to community killed any chance for some new blood to come in and innovate; Laserfrog can only carry this thread so far.

Sad to say, but the ot kills monthlies. official threads do better

Watched Eddie Edwards vs Michael Elgin from PWG's Failure to Communicate show, great match, they just beat the shit out of each other and the crowd went balistic. A couple of real jaw dropping moments too, both guys went flat out and this was only the 2nd match of the show, plus Elgin wrestles in the main event as well. At one point, Elgin held Edwards in a vertical suplex for 65 damn seconds! It's crazy how effortlessly he throws guys around the ring, but Eddie put up a good fight with some excellent kicks and brutal chops. I love his suicide dive knee strike, and he eventually hit a huge tiger suplex on Elgin, however the guy's neck is just so massive that Eddie couldn't hold the bridge. Elgin also hit Edwards with a crazy German suplex into the turnbuckle that knocked him loopy for a moment. I'm of two minds about Elgin's combo finisher. It looks great, but it's most definitely overkill (rolling forearm, spinning backfist, buckle bomb, spinning powerbomb). Often, less is more and the spinning powerbomb is enough of a finisher on it's own. Great match, nonetheless, but again with PWG I'm burnt out by the second match, and there's still matches like Davey Richards vs Sami Callihan, Generico & Omega vs The Young Bucks and Kevin Steen (c) vs Ricochet vs Michael Elgin later on in the show.

ibmoxaEnnIee88.gif
ivCNONFtJUyNc.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
PWG is good but the pacing can be a killer.

So, it's Thursday and we need some new conversation happening in here. So let's go with a question:

Name some gimmicks you absolutely HATED.

From a personal standpoint I'm still offended and hate Saba Simba.

Entropia

No One Remembers
PWG is good but the pacing can be a killer.

So, it's Thursday and we need some new conversation happening in here. So let's go with a question:

Name some gimmicks you absolutely HATED.

From a personal standpoint I'm still offended and hate Saba Simba.

"Spark plug" Bob Holly.

Top Bottom