• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

strobogo

Banned
I hated everything about Bunkhouse Bunk when I was a kid. The gimmick, the look, the wrestling. But I was retarded as a child and now I realize the greatness of Bunkhouse Bunk and the Stud Stable.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Guys, I have a confession: I have no idea what's happening in the WWE or TNA right now. At all. I've been coasting by on my looks for what feels like 2 months with no knowledge of The Product™. I'm turning into WrassleGAF's Kelly Kelly...except the guy version....

Ugh gotdamn THESE ROPES ARE SO DIFFICULT TO RUN

Here's all you need to know about WWE:
  • Punk and Heyman are still together, still good on the mic, but still kinda booked as standard coward heels for the most part.
  • AJ is now once again Cray, and has hooked up with Ziggles; they are currently feuding with Cena.
  • Kane and D-Brine are still awesome, still sorta feuding with Rhodes Scholars who are also awesome.
  • The Shield had a fucking awesome TLC match against Ryback and Team Hell No. Watch it.
  • Cesaro is still awesome, but is kinda starting to get jobbed out for no reason.
  • Brad Maddox still shows up to Maddox it up every once in a while.
  • Alberto del Rio may or may not be on the way to turning face
  • Everything else sucks.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GWF has had some pretty dope storylines, there was even a Time Travel segment.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
oh yeah? Well when I get SD vs. Raw 2008 I'll be running my own competitive fed

having GWF be a shoot federation has been the best thing for ratings. nobody cares if the stories are fixed, the real drama and emotion is what's driving viewers.

BTW there -will- be another GWF DPPV coming in a few weeks. And yes, it will be a gimmick PPV, but a very special gimmick PPV that I hold near and dear to my heart...

G-Fex

having GWF be a shoot federation has been the best thing for ratings. nobody cares if the stories are fixed, the real drama and emotion is what's driving viewers.

BTW there -will- be another GWF DPPV coming in a few weeks. And yes, it will be a gimmick PPV, but a very special gimmick PPV that I hold near and dear to my heart...

I think you let too much power get to your head

kinda like that bozzo guy though you don't have angry video game nerd as a champion.

I think it's time to shut you down. You're OUTTA CONTROL

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think you let too much power get to your head

kinda like that bozzo guy though you don't have angry video game nerd as a champion.

I think it's time to shut you down. You're OUTTA CONTROL

PF7cC.jpg

Spoiler: you're not in this group of new blood. Or are you?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Did that Kane Royal Rumble ever actually happen?

It did, and it ended up not being fun to watch at ALL so I scrapped it. It really wasn't fun, I promise. I think nWo Kane won it, where he was black and white.

RBH

From the Observer:

Regarding the THQ bankruptcy, WWE is claiming it is owed $45 million. That number is what the company would be own based on the length and terms of the contract and guarantees. They are not owed $45 million in back royalties at this point, although they are owed millions in back royalties for the current WWE 13 game. They also owe Yukes, the company that made the game, $17.8 million. Exactly what happens from here is unknown. It depends on a lot of factors. If WWE isn’t paid, they could declare it a breach of contract. It is known that Ubisoft is interested in purchasing THQ and does want to continue with the annual WWE game, but then they would have to work out something regarding at least the back royalties owed.

strobogo

Banned
I got Rayman Origins yesterday from Gamefly. I'm sending it back today. It was really well made and looked great, but didn't really make me want to keep playing. So I'm going to watch WCW!

Do yourself a favor and watch TLC.

Not saying watch Raw, but you're doing yourself a disservice by not at least watching Hell No and Ryback vs. The Shield and Ziggler vs. Cena. And the rest of the card was pretty damn good as well.

Here's all you need to know about WWE:
  • Punk and Heyman are still together, still good on the mic, but still kinda booked as standard coward heels for the most part.
  • AJ is now once again Cray, and has hooked up with Ziggles; they are currently feuding with Cena.
  • Kane and D-Brine are still awesome, still sorta feuding with Rhodes Scholars who are also awesome.
  • The Shield had a fucking awesome TLC match against Ryback and Team Hell No. Watch it.
  • Cesaro is still awesome, but is kinda starting to get jobbed out for no reason.
  • Brad Maddox still shows up to Maddox it up every once in a while.
  • Alberto del Rio may or may not be on the way to turning face
  • Everything else sucks.

I saw the good stuff from TLC, but aside from The Shield I wasn't really following any of the angles. The AJ stuff was bad from day 1 and now they've gone nuts with it and lost me. Aside from those I have no idea, but the worst part is I don't really care to know. Maybe The Rock vs. Punk promos will pull me back into the loop...unless Dwayne is via satellite.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I got Rayman Origins yesterday from Gamefly. I'm sending it back today. It was really well made and looked great, but didn't really make me want to keep playing. So I'm going to watch WCW!

I didn't like it either. I mean, it was FINE, but I didn't want to play it.

G-Fex

i'm going to win it again

going to start a streak.

Put it all on Ryback

no wait

put half on Ryback

put the other half on big E

Top Bottom