• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

strobogo

Banned
I can't stop watching it. And each loop gets funnier to me. From his look up to the camera to his lip pursing to finally shaking his head like he's just realized he's wasted his life and throws his hands up asking god, "what now?"

strobogo

Banned
I still want to find that video where Tony did not let Heenan say farewell to Monsoon and he said something to Tony on camera and started to cry.

ZEf87iR-7w4

Doesn't have the comment at the end. I think that came later on in the show, actually.

strobogo

Banned
Fucking everyone was in TNA. Especially before the move to Orlando. Basically anyone who was marginally known from the 80s or 90s that weren't dead or full on retired showed up for at least a show.

shit I didn't know paul was in TNA.

Man I got super mario but I saw something I really REALLY wanted but it was too late and I was already at the register and had my money reserved.

Raw. vs. Smackdown 2008 with none other than BOBBY LASHLEY on the cover.

The same Lashley who did the impossible: Defeat Hardcore Holly?

haha man, it wasn't too long ago I saw 2000 WCW. It was crazy. Norman Smiley was the only sane part of the show. NORMAN SMILEY. The only sane part of the show. NORMAN SMILEY. NORMAN SMILEY.

Am I the only one who genuinely likes Tony Schiavonne? Like genuinely think that he's great?

Every time I sat behind him, he would interact with me and was genuinely scared when someone head would get slammed on the announcers table. I remember once I asked him are you ok?, and he gave me this look of terror as Vampiro slammed DDP's head into the announcers tabel.

Am I the only one who genuinely likes Tony Schiavonne? Like genuinely think that he's great?

He seems like a awesome guy who just happened to work for a bunch of jackasses.

He was pretty damn good on commentary and did a good job getting you hyped. Something current wrestling commentary is sourly lacking.

I hated him during the Monday Night Wars, but when I look back at his work I realize he was a really talented guy (with the best voice in the business) who worked for idiots who gave him terrible material. The funny thing about Schiavone is he's actually the ideal WWE announcer. He can call a match, shill product, convey genuine excitement or disgust, or convincingly put talent over. And he can do all that without a southern accent (something that Vince shouldn't waste his time worrying about).

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
there is a lot of chatter in the dirt sheet realm that Wrestlemania 30 will be at MSG...

WWE and MSG officials have been meeting earlier this month
but it could be nothing.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
there is a lot of chatter in the dirt sheet realm that Wrestlemania 30 will be at MSG...

but it could be nothing.

Back-to-back WMs in the same region/city? That seems unlikely. Would be awesome, but very unlikely.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Back-to-back WMs in the same region/city? That seems unlikely. Would be awesome, but very unlikely.

They wanted 30 in Dallas. No can do for the late march/early april time frame because of the NCAA.

I guess Vince likes tradition?

but it could be nothing.

Super Dome in New Orleans has been the rumor for months once Dallas was a no go. I just can't see them going back to back in the same area.

ecurbj

To appeal to the young WWE Universe. Just like that whole Santa Claus segment on RAW this past Monday. Notice the recap. The cameras caught shots of the children.

Heath Slater must be sick or something.

To appeal to the young WWE Universe. Just like that whole Santa Claus segment on RAW this past Monday. Notice the recap. The cameras caught shots of the children.

Heath Slater must be sick or something.

Nah, santa thing I get. They've done it before except not as kid friendly I guess (I remember mick foley as santa) but more why muppets would want to be on raw. It just doesn't seem like as natural of a crossover was all, nothing wrong with it obviously.

ecurbj

Of course Mick Foley was Santa. That Santa walked like Mick and pulled the Santa stocking out to do Mick's finishing move.

And that Muppet was obviously to appeal to the children at that Troops event. The WWE knew that the troops would want their kids to be there.

Top Bottom