• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
I wonder if Saturyne is like the principal from Billy Madison and has a super important job and the wrestling thing is a secret life that she's hiding from everyone. Like lawyer by day, masked wrestler by night.

I always thought it was super cool that former SHIMMER World Champ MsChif is a micro-biologist by day, wrestler by night, and appeared in a PBS documentary about the secret life of scientists;

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/secretlife/scientists/rachel-collins/

ibfLB7v6t0jpFd.jpg

strobogo

Banned
wcw2000.tumblr.com

WCW Thunder 5/3/2000

vlcsnap-00004_zps714cf37f.png

Go home show before Western Union Presents Western Union's Western Union Slamboree Presented by Western Union.

TO THE BACK. The whole Millionaires Club and various faces who don't fall in line with the New Blood are waiting in the parking lot. This is probably the first show that Hogan and Team Package have actually been at the show at start time. New Blood get jumped. Someone arrives in a PT Cruiser. I don't know who it was. Russo and Bischoff were taken. I think. Probably.

vlcsnap-00008_zpsca0eac9f.png

TO THE BACK. Russo and the NB champs throw a fit in the locker room. So I guess they didn't take Russo and Bischoff after all. Liz is back with them even though she ran away and was left on her own on Nitro.

The New Blood head to the ring. Russo is mad as HECK. He calls out the rest of the roster that aren't aligned with the New Blood. Kronik is with the MC. And Hugh Morris for some reason. Someone is a bit out of place. WE'RE GOING TO WAR, BOYS! Russo is going to take off his boot, put all the names of the MC in his boot, and then NB members will pick them out. And everything will be NEW YORK RULES. Naitch calls Russo a dip shit. MC hits the ring to brawl with the NKOTB. Security and police are out.

Jeff Jarret and Kim are now in the ring. Jeff picked Kanyon. Kim says DDP isn't good enough for her. Well, obviously. Look at her. Look at DDP. Particularly look at DDP in 1990 when this shit started. How the fuck did he pull that off? She calls fans MARKS again.

vlcsnap-00011_zpsab1d7989.png

Jeff Jarrett vs Chris Champag ne Kanyon

NEW YORK RULES. This means no DQ, no count outs, no refs. You have to count your own pin fall. I'd just call for the bell immediately and declare myself the winner. Aimless brawl with the occasional wacky Kanyon move. Super weird editing issues here. DDP's music hits and he teleports into the ring where the camera is super tight, he hits the Diamond Cutter OUTTA NOWHERE, his music stops and Smackdown level fake crowd noise hits full blast, then Kanyon's music hits immediately, but sounds like it was after the fact. As they leave the ring, you can barely see Kim laying in the ring, so my guess is TBS wouldn't allow for her to be shown taking a move and instead just chopped the whole thing up to make it look and sound bizarre.

TO THE BACK. Russo tells Wall to not disappoint him. He's up next.

The Wall vs The Total Package.

Russo comes out with Liz and security. The leash is now called a "tether". TBS won't allow for any of the shit Russo likes. Flair comes out. This is also a tables match. Russo and Flair are on commentary. Russo hits Flair with a bat, Lex picks Wall up for the rack, then Russo hits Lex with the bat, making him drop Wall onto (but not through) a table for the win. Russo wants Flair in the ring now. He uses Liz as a shield, but she low blows Vince. Flair then chops one of the security guards RIGHT IN THE FUCKING FACE and attempts to slap on a figure four, but Shane and Buff stop it. Then Kronik stops them. I don't know how they got Liz back. She didn't even have the leash/tether thing at all. She was completely open. Now Kidman is out, saying he drew Flair's name. This is like ECW booking, but on TBS, noisier, and not as good.

vlcsnap-00012_zpsf29c3282.png

Kidman vs Ric Flair.

Superplex makes Flair scream a lot. Kidman is dominating until he tries a superfly splash and misses. STOMP TO THE DICK! Konnan and Rey Jr hit the ring attack. Random cut to the fans, so someone must have made a gesture that TBS didn't like. Kevin Nash hits the ring and takes out Rey and Konnan as Kidman bails. But HULK HOGAN was at the Gorilla Package in hiding! Now Mike Awesome hits the ring. I guess he pulled Hogan's name? Or maybe Nash's. Nash and Hogan hit a double big boot. Nash powerbombs Awesome.

TO THE BACK.
Vamp is in the boiler room talking to himself.

DDP vs Vampiro.

Vampiro doesn't make it to the ring, because Sting was right behind him and attacks. Sting dumps a bucket of RED LIQUID on Vamp. I don't know why they never say blood. Sting throws Vamp in the ring, DDP hits a Diamond Cutter that we don't get to see because of shitty editing again. DDP wins in one move.

TO THE BACK. Russo and the New Blood are spazzing out. The MC are celebrating and having a good time.

Mike Awesome vs Sting

Man, they just keep ruining ring mats. I think 4 shows in a row they've had the fake blood all over the mat. The fired Misfits in Action were at ringside and jumped the rail to beat up Awesome while Sting watched in the ring with his arms folded. Two Stinger splashes followed by the deathlock for the win.

TO THE BACK. NB are still freaking out. Steiner is the last chance. Russo changed his tone while talking to Steiner.

Scott Steiner vs Hulk Hogan

vlcsnap-00020_zpsaebd2cbc.png

Tony talks about how the titles don't really matter right now because of RAW HUMAN EMOTION. Scotty says he's going to fuck Hulk's wife. They go into the crowd pretty quickly. Hugh Morris is out in the crowd and now they are double teaming Scotty. How weird. Steiner hits the double (quadruple) ball shot. He calls for back up, but no one comes down. Big boot! I find it funny that Steiner wasn't stiffing the fuck out of Hogan like he would literally anyone else he'd wrestle. Steiner walks out of the match.

TO THE BACK. Eric is on the phone with someone and wants him here NOW. Steiner grabs both Vince and Eric and screams at them. Fucking terrifying.

vlcsnap-00022_zpsacc7a94e.png

A limo pulls up behind another limo. BUT WHO IS LIMO?! The new limo has a FUNB license plate. Tony suggest that might mean "For Uniting the New Blood." "How many times today have people told you to go unite yourself?"

Buff Bagwell/Shane Douglas vs Kronik

Douglas came out with both belts for some reason. Buff must have left it in the back on accident. Shitty F5 to Shane. Buff hits the blockbuster on Wrath. Tony couldn't remember what the move was called. That was kind of odd. High Time to Shane gets the win for Kronik. They walk out with the belts, but no one knows it was a title match or not.

TO THE BACK. Eric is trying to give a pep talk to his group of losers. A bus pulls up behind the limo. BUT WHO IS BUS!?! The New Blood head to the arena with weapons.

The whole group is out, all with weapons, but it isn't like that matters since they're all fucking losers. Russo is so frazzled, it's great. Eric calls out the MC. They come out and now we have a battle royal. Mike Awesome hit Hugh with a hammer like 8 times in a row really quickly, which was completely no sold. It was pretty funny.

Battle Royal

vlcsnap-00028_zpsec7a10b4.png

This is a really boring battle royal. There are way too many people in the ring, so there is no room to do anything but punch. "Logic? The word doesn't even exist in World Championship Wrestling." How right you are, Mike. After a few minutes, the rest of the NB crew head out. There are 30 guys in the ring I think. 19 vs 11. Tank strolls down. Well, some New Blood are trying to eliminate each other. But this is supposed to be NBVSMC. Is that a date in Roman numerals? Sting and Vampiro are brawling on the stage. There really isn't anything to call here. It's a really, really boring battle royal that you can't tell what the hell is going on anyway. Asya and Madusa head out and get in the ring. Cat is hitting people with shoes. Molly Holly is out with DAT ASS. Hacksaw's music hits! I'm trying to get a count of all the dead people in this match. Duggan eliminates like 56 people before jumping out himself.

TO THE BACK.
The limo door opens. Leather clad legs head into the arena. BUT WHO'S SIDE IS HE ON?!?!

Back in the ring. IT'S THE MACHO MAN!!!!! AS I LIVE AND BREATHE, IT IS THE MACHO MAN!

vlcsnap-00029_zps11f9f8fa.png

And he's attacking the New Blood! He eliminates Skip, Wall, Awesome, and Meat in a few seconds. Macho didn't eliminate himself, but he wasn't an actual part of the match. We're down to Flair, Douglas, Kidman, and Hogan. BRET HART hits the ring and hits Hogan with a chair.

vlcsnap-00033_zpsdb699e82.png

Now it is just Flair and Douglas. Shane is in the figure four, Russo comes out to break it up, but accidentally hits Shane in the leg. Ric Flair wins! He'll get a title shot at the GAB. Hogan tries to suplex Kidman off the steps through the announce table, but Eric hits Hogan in the ribs with a bat, so they just crash through the table. Only the tail end because the editing team sucked a big one for this show. DDP and JJ were climbing up the scaffolding around Thundervision and we heard DDP fall, but didn't see it because we were too busy seeing Macho Man point at Eric Bischoff. Reading up it appears the plan was for David Arquette to come out and hit Jeff with a guitar, sending him off the scaffolding, but Asya stepped through the gimmicked part of the stage when she went to the back. Then David Arquette came out and fell INTO the gimmicked part of the stage, so DDP improvised and took a bump that we never got to see.

This might have been the longest fucking match in WCW television history. The dead count for the battle royal: Chris Candido, Chris Kanyon, The Wall, Mike Awesome, Bam Bam Big Yellow, Crush, Curt Hennig, and Randy Savage. 8 dead dudes in one match might be a record. Unless you count careers and then it is around 40.

I really appreciate the booking and the attempt to do a show that was wildly different from anything WCW had done before, but it just wasn't that interesting once things got into the ring. It was a bunch of really short brawls over and over all night capped off with a agonizingly long battle royal. But the booking itself was really solid and good in theory. And a very random Randy Savage cameo is something I will never complain about.

vlcsnap-00036_zpsb7e7daa3.png

tm24

I wonder if Saturyne is like the principal from Billy Madison and has a super important job and the wrestling thing is a secret life that she's hiding from everyone. Like lawyer by day, masked wrestler by night.

You can find her on Facebook. She doesn't hide it

I love you guys - but - I am totally not going to touch anything money related. We just wrapped up a contest at my job with a $1k prize and people get fucking insane with money. I don't know if I should be the one to touch this, it makes me uncomfy and SCARED!

Fair enough. Any volunteers?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Alrighty, preparation for the 2013 Wrassle GAF Rumble starts here!

So far the entrants are: me, Sunflower, Linkified, G-Fex, Guzim, Bootaaay, A Pretty Panda, Entropia, Jamie OD, RBH, SousedLouse, strobogo

How does it work?
It was already explained in the thread but I will do so here. You get randomly assigned a number which will correspond to an entrant in the Rumble. So if Soulplaya gets drawn #17 and the 17th guy to enter the Rumble is Kane then that is who he has drawn and he can die happy.

If your entrant wins then you win the Rumble. There isn't anything at stake but it's just a fun extra we have done here the past few years. You can end up being emotionally invested in someone you normally don't care about or even typically dislike.

How do I enter?
It's easy enough, just PM me on here and say you want in. You can say in the thread that you want to but I may end up missing it. I will post an updated list of entrants every couple of days, if you have said you want in but haven't been entered yet let me know and I will fix it.

How is my number decided?
You DON'T get to pick your own number, so please don't ask for a particular one. The numbers get assigned randomly. We get quite a lot of entrants, I'm pretty sure last year's was over 100, so people will be sharing numbers. Once I have the list I divide it into groups of 30 and use this site to randomise the order of each list.

It's all simple enough but if you have any other questions just ask.

I just saw Perspicacity's post about a gambling one, I'm happy to create a seperate pool for those that want to do that. What would be the best way to handle the money though? Paypal?

Put me in on the rumble. I got welshtista the first time I entered, and Kofi the next year. I feel my luck is at an upturn

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
DKehoe said:
How do I enter?
It's easy enough, just PM me on here and say you want in. You can say in the thread that you want to but I may end up missing it. I will post an updated list of entrants every couple of days, if you have said you want in but haven't been entered yet let me know and I will fix it.

Essential reading for those of you who want in. Make sure you PM the man!

The cards for the National Pro-Wrestling Day on February 2nd are starting to shape up - the event features two shows, one in the afternoon, one in the evening, live on iPPV for $14.99, with participation from 25 independent promotions!

http://www.smvod.com/premium-video/...ling-day-day-evening-card-card-philadephia-pa - $14.99

http://www.nationalprowrestlingday.com/

National Pro-Wrestling Day: Afternoon Show - 1PM EST 02/02/13

. Wrestling is Art! presents: Mike Quackenbush vs Colt Cabana
. PWInsider.com presents: Rey de Voladores mini-tournament!
. Ring of Honor presents: The Briscoe Brothers vs Steve Corino & Jimmy Jacobs
. Wrestling is Fun! presents: Juan Francisco de Coronado vs Saturyne
. Beyond Wrestling presents: Sugar Dunkerton & Aaron Epic vs Eric Corvis & Chris Dickinson
. CWF Mid-Atlantic presents: TBA
. Kaiju Big Battel presents: TBA
. Wrestling is Respect! presents: TBA
. Absolute Intense Wrestling presents: 'All Ego' Ethan Page vs Josh Alexander

National Pro-Wrestling Day: Evening Show - 7PM EST 02/02/13

Card TBA

TOM f'N CRUISE said:
wait... so someone was saying it cost $5 dollars to enter or if you wanted to bet??

Only if you want to bet. The betting one will be separate from the main WrassleGAF Rumble.

DKehoe

wait... so someone was saying it cost $5 dollars to enter or if you wanted to bet??

It was suggested that there be a seperate pool which costs $5 to enter and the winner wins all that money.

There is still going to be a free version though. I wouldn't want to only have a pay to enter version, even if it was what most people wanted, since I don't think it would be fair to pressure people into paying if they don't want to.

tm24

The cards for the National Pro-Wrestling Day on February 2nd are starting to shape up - the event features two shows, one in the afternoon, one in the evening, live on iPPV for $14.99, with participation from 25 independent promotions!

http://www.smvod.com/premium-video/...ling-day-day-evening-card-card-philadephia-pa - $14.99

http://www.nationalprowrestlingday.com/

National Pro-Wrestling Day: Afternoon Show - 1PM EST 02/02/13

. Wrestling is Art! presents: Mike Quackenbush vs Colt Cabana
. PWInsider.com presents: Rey de Voladores mini-tournament!
. Ring of Honor presents: The Briscoe Brothers vs Steve Corino & Jimmy Jacobs
. Wrestling is Fun! presents: Juan Francisco de Coronado vs Saturyne
. Beyond Wrestling presents: Sugar Dunkerton & Aaron Epic vs Eric Corvis & Chris Dickinson
. CWF Mid-Atlantic presents: TBA
. Kaiju Big Battel presents: TBA
. Wrestling is Respect! presents: TBA
. Absolute Intense Wrestling presents: 'All Ego' Ethan Page vs Josh Alexander

National Pro-Wrestling Day: Evening Show - 7PM EST 02/02/13

Card TBA
Lets not forget CZW's counter-programming because why not? In all seriousness, Hyde's eagerness to push nobodies is miles above every promotion, even PWG. CZW makes them names, PWG makes them indy stars

DKehoe

Essential reading for those of you who want in. Make sure you PM the man!

Yeh, it's the best way to make sure you get in. I'm in the UK so I'm in a different time zone than most. So, for example, if people posted during Raw saying they wanted to be entered I probably wouldn't see it.

So far the entrants are:
DKehoe, Sunflower, Linkified, G-Fex, Guzim, Bootaaay, A Pretty Panda, Entropia, Jamie OD, RBH, SousedLouse, strobogo, Aiii, Judderman, Dork Knight, somedevil, Parallax, TOM f'N CRUISE and Frackh

Also, lurkers are more than welcome to enter. You don't need to be a regular poster to take part. The more the merrier!

DKehoe

Yeah I suppose PM me anyone who is even interested in doing one with a buy-in and we can go from there.

If you want I can still handle the numbers, we can figure out what's happening with the money closer to the time. People can also then decide which version they want to take part in once that has been decided.

Aiii

So not worth it
Confirmed TV appearances for The Rock so far:

- 1/7: RAW TV from Tampa, FL
- 1/8: SmackDown TV taping from Miami, FL
- 1/21: RAW TV from San Jose, CA
- 1/22. SmackDown TV from Sacramento, CA
- 1/27: Royal Rumble PPV from Phoenix, AZ
- 1/28: RAW TV from Las Vegas, NV.
- 2/17: Elimination Chamber PPV from New Orleans, LA
- 2/18: RAW TV from Lafayette, LA

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Confirmed TV appearances for The Rock so far:

- 1/7: RAW TV from Tampa, FL
- 1/8: SmackDown TV taping from Miami, FL
- 1/21: RAW TV from San Jose, CA
- 1/22. SmackDown TV from Sacramento, CA
- 1/27: Royal Rumble PPV from Phoenix, AZ
- 1/28: RAW TV from Las Vegas, NV.
- 2/17: Elimination Chamber PPV from New Orleans, LA
- 2/18: RAW TV from Lafayette, LA
HE'S BACK, GUYS. HE'S FINALLY BACK!

ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY!

- Here are some TNA Wrestling business figures for November 2012 compared to the previous year, courtesy of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter:

* Impact Wrestling averaged a 0.96 rating with 1.27 million viewers. Compared to 2011, the average rating is down 18% and the audience is down 21%, when the show was averaging a 1.17 rating with 1.61 million viewers.

Impact’s decline in ratings and viewership is more significant than the losses seen by WWE RAW and SmackDown for November.

* TNA’s Live Events averaged 581 fans. This is down 40% from the previous November, when they averaged 975 fans.

Scottify

Yeh, it's the best way to make sure you get in. I'm in the UK so I'm in a different time zone than most. So, for example, if people posted during Raw saying they wanted to be entered I probably wouldn't see it.

So far the entrants are:
DKehoe, Sunflower, Linkified, G-Fex, Guzim, Bootaaay, A Pretty Panda, Entropia, Jamie OD, RBH, SousedLouse, strobogo, Aiii, Judderman, Dork Knight, somedevil, Parallax, TOM f'N CRUISE and Frackh

Also, lurkers are more than welcome to enter. You don't need to be a regular poster to take part. The more the merrier!

Thank you. I'll tell you, I can't imagine watching wrassling without WrassleGAF. Often, y'all are more entertaining than the show itself.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That can't be true. They really don't charge $54.99 for an online stream do they?

Believe so, normal PPV price. I know, I know...it's horrible.

- Here are some TNA Wrestling business figures for November 2012 compared to the previous year, courtesy of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter:

* Impact Wrestling averaged a 0.96 rating with 1.27 million viewers. Compared to 2011, the average rating is down 18% and the audience is down 21%, when the show was averaging a 1.17 rating with 1.61 million viewers.

Impact’s decline in ratings and viewership is more significant than the losses seen by WWE RAW and SmackDown for November.

* TNA’s Live Events averaged 581 fans. This is down 40% from the previous November, when they averaged 975 fans.

Ouch, but expected.

Man, how long can TNA go on like that? Pretty strange to think that if they ever do go under, ROH will be the no.2 company in the US.

Also, Rock...go back to Hollywood.

Lets not forget CZW's counter-programming because why not? In all seriousness, Hyde's eagerness to push nobodies is miles above every promotion, even PWG. CZW makes them names, PWG makes them indy stars

Strange CZW weren't invited in the first place. I think Hyde's actually done a good job with the non-deathmatch side of CZW this year, would've been nice to see Adam Cole vs Shane Strickland or something at the National Pro-Wrestling Day. Also, I notice they're going to be using a bunch of nobodies on their January 12th show, because so many of their regulars are working DDT4. Kinda telling that Cole, Swann, Sami & Drake would all rather work PWG than their home promotion.

Believe so, normal PPV price. I know, I know...it's horrible.

Biggest reason WWE barely got any of my money this year.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
A fluff piece with Michelle McCool talkin' bout Melina.

Michelle McCool recently spoke about working with Melina and more. Here are the highlights…

Coming Up: "I guess Melina and I came in around the same time, because her guys are the ones that put me out with their finisher so that I could train at Deep South [Wrestling] for a little bit longer. We've started around the same time in WWE, but obviously she's been in the business longer."

Melina's Reputation: "Throughout her career, she may have had some run-ins or problems with a lot of people backstage. Personally, I was never one of them. All of the things that she supposedly had done or whatever issues were going on, I was not a part of that. So, I didn't have a problem with her. That's not my business -- I try to stay out of people's business, if it doesn't personally affect me, then I don't really need to get into the drama!"

Working with Melina: "So, I never actually had a problem with Melina and we worked a lot together. When she came to SmackDown, we worked a program together. We had a match at the Pay-Per-View, Night of Champions. There, we put a mark on things -- we totally got in trouble!"

Punished For Being Good: "We got in trouble for our match at Night of Champions. We got in trouble for our match being quote-on-quote "too good... for girls." So, I don't care how much I get in trouble if that's what I'm getting in trouble for. It started where I dropped kicked her on her slipt-entrance to the mat -- crazy, crazy bump -- which she was always game for. The crazier, the better! We always worked well with each other, always wanted to come up with something different; some new way to come out of her moves, get into one of my moves, something you don't always see the girls do."

Pushing the Envelope: "It was that day [Night of Champions] I was like: "could you not tell anybody, but do you think we could do a DDT on the barricade?" And she was like: "Ohhhh! Yeah!!!" -- Not even thinking twice about it. We kind of hid it all day, even though we did ask our agent for approval, I think it was Fit -- which is no secret that he was always fighting for the girls. We just made sure that we can stand up and get our balance, but we never actually did the bump. She was the one who was going to take the huge bump, and there was no doubt, no hesitation, that she would make it look ridiculous -- and it did! [During the match] She finally takes the bump, it looks sick, pops off -- up to that point, that was the best match I've ever had. We had the pay-per-view, we had time, I was really proud of that match."

Big Time Trouble: "The next day, one of the agents came up to us and was like: "I can't believe y'all did that! You have no idea! We were all backstage, scared to death!" We were like: "...What? We know how to safely bump. We wouldn't do anything that would put either one of us at risk. We're totally fine! If the men can do it, why can't we do it?" He said: "It looked too good! You can't go out there throwing punches like that, or taking bumps like that -- that looks better than some of the guys! You can't do that!" Finally, I remember Chris Jericho, who was by the ring, hears all of this going on. He said: "Look, if the guys can't follow what the girls are doing, then the guys need to step it up! I thought it was awesome. They did great. And it's not their problem that it looked that great!" I was like... "Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!" Because out of respect, we can't say anything, and here comes one of the boys -- Jericho, of all people, sticking up for us!"

Trouble before: "Off topic, But Lisa [Tara/Victoria] and I got in trouble before, too. After finishing our match, Lisa comes into the locker room, and I've already changed, I'm in my business/casual, ready to leave the arena, and she comes in and says: "Get dressed! We have to go out there and do the match again!" I'm like: "What?! You're always joking, always ribbing..." She goes: "No!! I swear!! The punches we threw on the turnbuckle, we can't throw them -- they look too good!" So, we went out and we had to re-do our whole entire match. That's just like me and Melina getting in trouble."

OK. One Backstage Altercation: "I've never personally had a problem with her, but towards the end of my career, there was one little incident. People wanna know: this is the "juicy, juicy details" of the Michelle and Melina problem! We were in the locker room and it was one of those Halloween deals. All of the girls were dressed, and literally ten minutes before we're all going out, nobody has a clue what is going on. Nobody is giving us finishers, nobody has no idea what is going on. So, we're bouncing ideas, and I remember it was me, The Bellas, and Melina... I can't remember who may or may have not been in there. I do remember throwing an idea out there and it was Brie or Nicole who said, "Yeah. That sounds like a cool idea," then there's Melina, who just kind of rolls her eyes and huffs. Her back is to me, but I'm like: "Melina, if you don't like the idea, just tell me what you want to do -- I'll do it. I don't care." She says: "Nope. That's fine." So I say: "Well, we're in a room full of mirrors. The next time you want to roll your eyes, you might want to kinda not do it in a room full of mirrors." That's the biggest problem I've ever had with Melina! Isn't that just awful?! ...I hope you can hear the sarcasm in my voice. It's the silliest thing ever, obviously. We got over it, but it was kind of humorous. So, that was my only Melina run-in right there. Honest to God, nothing else between us... but a bunch of good matches."

Source: ewrestlingnews

Top Bottom