• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Entropia

No One Remembers
GUYS

I4wwO.jpg

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY LET'S ALL HAVE A HUGE PARTY!

1802670590_39b151f039.jpg

Entropia

No One Remembers
Oh yeah, I saw a poster yesterday... apparently some wrasslin show is coming to London in March. Sandman, Raven, Vito and some other dudes are gonna be there? :lol

Oh yeah, I saw a poster yesterday... apparently some wrasslin show is coming to London in March. Sandman, Raven, Vito and some other dudes are gonna be there? :lol
Dude, Dragon Gate Uk is going to be there in February. UK wrasslegaffers would be dumb to miss it.

One of them? There's been plenty cases of guys crippling themselves from it.

There's a reason Hayabusa is in a wheelchair.

He actually walks with a cane now. Besides, Hayabusa crippled himself on a move not unlike the one that Chris Jericho has done probably 300 times a year for about 20 years. For him, it was a fairly pedestrian "flying" move. And that's probably what contributed to the botch. So that's not really a good example, unless your point is that all wrestling is inherently dangerous. But aren't most sports?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
He actually walks with a cane now. Besides, Hayabusa crippled himself on a move not unlike the one that Chris Jericho has done probably 300 times a year for about 20 years. For him, it was a fairly pedestrian "flying" move. And that's probably what contributed to the botch. So that's not really a good example, unless your point is that all wrestling is inherently dangerous. But aren't most sports?

Hayabusa's body was weakened from all the other horrible pains he put his body through by working FMW. He hit the exact same botch before, but it was everything added up that caused his body to give out.

Er... London, Ontario, Canada.

You guys could have at least called it 'New London'. Damn lazy canucks :p

Mechashiva said:
Dude, Dragon Gate Uk is going to be there in February. UK wrasslegaffers would be dumb to miss it.

I would love to go, but one of the venues is all the way up in Yorkshire, and the other is the wrong side of London for me. I wish they'd just run somewhere in London, or at least another city. I'm definitely going to try and see some local promotions this year, though - both Lucha Britania and Progress Wrestling are based in London, and Progress run out of a rock venue right in the heart of London, which is perfect for me.

Er... London, Ontario, Canada.
Oh, durp.

Found it: http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/263108

You guys could have at least called it 'New London'. Damn lazy canucks :p

I would love to go, but one of the venues is all the way up in Yorkshire, and the other is the wrong side of London for me. I wish they'd just run somewhere in London, or at least another city. I'm definitely going to try and see some local promotions this year, though - both Lucha Britania and Progress Wrestling are based in London, and Progress run out of a rock venue right in the heart of London, which is perfect for me.
Didn't know you were an oversees person.

Hayabusa's body was weakened from all the other horrible pains he put his body through by working FMW. He hit the exact same botch before, but it was everything added up that caused his body to give out.

No. Where did you hear this?

This isn't the case at all. He had a catastrophic spinal injury. He hit with such impact it physically cracked two vertebrae and moved them a significant distance. You could have put somebody in there that had never taken a bump ever and they could have ended up the same way.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GWF tonight after Raw! GET READY! Approx 10 minutes after Raw ends, we're kicking things off with a BANG!

GUYS
TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY LET'S ALL HAVE A HUGE PARTY!

Does that mean it's time for Drunktropia outside of Friday nights? this really is the Monday night supershow featuring Friday night shenanigans!

Who's this dancing guy with the afro on NXT? I swear we've got dancing guys all over the place these days, they should all form a faction.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Does that mean it's time for Drunktropia outside of Friday nights? this really is the Monday night supershow featuring Friday night shenanigans!

Who's this dancing guy with the afro on NXT? I swear we've got dancing guys all over the place these days, they should all form a faction.

Nah I did that on Saturday night :lol

tm24

Hey Bootaaay, caught the NJPW ppv finally this morning. And holy shit Diamante Azul was awful. I knew this heading in, but he's not usually that bad. Poor Rush. I bladm Diamante for Rush not being on the Tokyo Dome show. NJPW management is super high on Rush and apparently so are the females. Not looking good for the Fantasticamania shows

Top Bottom