• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

atomsk

Party Pooper
I feel bad for Orton. Guy should be doing something.

He has been floating around since Kane.....

UvG7w.png

BlazinAm

Fucking Kane!

Nah, I can't be mad at "Ultimate Workhorse" Kane.

I don't feel bad for Orton at all. I think this a good way of showing the rest of the locker room what happens to wellness violators. also that story Court Bauer mentioned on MLW about Orton whipping his dick out at writers, shows what type of guy he is.

ecurbj

I'm probably about to watch and finish up on Breaking Bad Season 5 than watching a shitless Lie Dector Test on Punk and then Ryberg comes out and does some damage to Punk.

Izick

I've watched this whole RAW.

Nothing important has happened to make me buy a PPV.

That's most Raws. I was excited to see Ziggler and Cena, but it's clear that they just want to squash Ziggler so Cena and the Rock can play "Call the Spot!" at WM.

Izick

"I'm going to make this company and industry so big that the interest and excitement will implode on itself, leaving you with a watered down, husk of a show that will never give you the chance to do anything meaningful or interesting in it no matter how good you are."

Top Bottom