• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Cesaro is top tier, every match, something new!

Bryan winning things is still making me happy! :D Yes!

Shield intrigue...... need some answers soon though.

Vince is terrible, is the way he treats Vickie supposed to be funny? :\ And why does it take 6 hours to get through?

CM Punk and Miz was weird, you can tell they have some little annoyances at each other but wanted just to use them to make 'interesting TV' lol. Face Miz already making stupid corny jokes, its like clockwork. *rolleyes*

So when Cena wins Zigglers MITB will he cash in on the WHC then have a title unification match at mania or will they retcon the MITB rules for Cena and just do Rock vs Cena 2 for the WWE title?

Why dont they just have Cena win the rumble if they want him to have a rematch with Rock so bad? At least that makes sense and they dont have to go and write around there own rules for it to make sense.

Anyway I for one never liked the separate MITB contracts for each title thing. It was better when there was only one contract. Made it more unpredictable.

Kaladin

If it leads to unifying the belts, even under Cena, I'm all for Cena winning the WHC using Dolph's briefcase and challenging The Rock at WM.

Ryback is a DBRY fan

Dan likes to talk, I know that. I’ve been traveling alone here as of late, but he’s one of the guys I usually will travel with if I travel with anybody. I have nothing bad to say about Dan, he’s one of the hardest-working guys in the company and he’s an avid weight lifter, which is pretty funny to see from when I first met him until now. He’s actually, believe it or not, one of the strongest guys pound for pound in the WWE. You wouldn’t know that based on his in-ring style, which I joke with him about all of the time. He does all of these big, impressive lifts now just to throw kicks in the ring. I’m waiting for the day that he starts busting out power slams and things of that nature. He’s a great guy, he’s very hard-working, and I know he likes to tell stories about me from time to time, but it’s all in good fun. I don’t have anything bad to say about the guy.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/12/04/ryback-interview-wwe-13.aspx

jmdajr

I wonder if Brock will interfere in Punk vs Rock.

I still assume he's getting involved somehow in Wrestlemania.

Most likely Trips will just call Brock out, but it be nice to make it more interesting.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
For those of you who missed it, Heavy's debut screen:

AibTY.png

The photo doesn't do it justice though. You need to see him in action. I wish I could do a whole set of "GWF In Pictures" but I'm at work.

Most likely Trips will just call Brock out, but it be nice to make it more interesting.

It would be nice but they will probably just have Mr H's call him out because he has to PROVE HE IS STILL TEH GAMEAHHH!

Man they really wasted Brock.

Jobbed to Cena and stuck feuding with Triple H.

The guy should have gone against Punk, Ortan, Bryan etc and then maybe Taker at mania. Heck maybe even Ryback vs Brock would be fun.
Anyway my point is he should have run though the roster a bit more.

But nope. They completely waste the guy and his 12 month contract has been spent with doing a 1 month feud with Cena and the other 11 months with Triple H for some reason.

So for some strange reason my DVR stopped recording RAW during the AJ match.
Can someone summarize in a few sentences what happened for the rest of the show?

Ithil

So for some strange reason my DVR stopped recording RAW during the AJ match.
Can someone summarize in a few sentences what happened for the rest of the show?

Hmmm.

Vince bullied Vickie into making a ladder match at TLC for the MITB case between Dolph/Cena. Sin Cara and Del Rio had a sweet match. Sandow asked a plant These Questions Three and crushed Santino. The Mad Ox returned, and lost another contract match to Orton, who was beaten up by the Shield afterwards. Cesaro, Barrett, Kofi and R-Truth had an awesome fatal four way US title match, and Teddy Long STOPPED a tag match to make it happen. Punk spat fire at Miz at the end of the show on Miz TV, the Shield attacked and beat up Miz, before Hell No and Ryback hit the ring and drove them back into the crowd. Ryback returned and put Punk through a table.

Pretty good show overall.

Ithil

He wasn't a part of the baseline WWE 13 Roster??????????????????????????????????!?

Came in too late, the roster is finalized around Wrestlemania.

Him, Sandow, Ryback and the PTP were called up between April and May, slightly past the cut off date.

Toki767

Ziggler's probably going win at TLC, but it sure wouldn't have hurt Cena to have Ziggler get a pinfall victory over him. The Shield better show up during that match to right this injustice.

Alucard

Banned
Hmmm.

Vince bullied Vickie into making a ladder match at TLC for the MITB case between Dolph/Cena. Sin Cara and Del Rio had a sweet match. Sandow asked a plant These Questions Three and crushed Santino. The Mad Ox returned, and lost another contract match to Orton, who was beaten up by the Shield afterwards. Cesaro, Barrett, Kofi and R-Truth had an awesome fatal four way US title match, and Teddy Long STOPPED a tag match to make it happen. Punk spat fire at Miz at the end of the show on Miz TV, the Shield attacked and beat up Miz, before Hell No and Ryback hit the ring and drove them back into the crowd. Ryback returned and put Punk through a table.

Pretty good show overall.

Definitely a good show, but 3 hours still feels way too long.

What would you guys have cut or shortened to fit the show into 2 hours?

This match was so fucking good. I'm glad that Teddy was replaced by his evil universe counterpart.

Not dead like Vince, yours was just a hell of a match. The only matches involving death at the Fatal Match PPV are The Sandman vs Mr. Sandman, and SoulFrog vs Nocturnowl and Bootaaay. Even that one is kinda just "loser leaves earth" but it is a gimmick ppv.

Are you sure? I was down for a long ass time and reports from the crowd say the timekeeper threw up an X. Waiting to get an update from the dirtsheets.

I hope Rybacks DLC will have some of Goldbergs moves like his spear and gorilla press into power slam. Goldberg was so much fun to use in HCTP.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Nope, the Soul of Cena is strong with him. The CPU does what it likes.

Not as odd as
what happened to you last night. Your neck should be broken after that match!

You better not have jobbed me out again, or I will no longer allow my likeness.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You better not have jobbed me out again, or I will no longer allow my likeness.

I have NO control over what happens in the ring, the CPU decided every match is a shoot and every person goes into business for themselves.

So people liked the way Ryback was used last night? That's probably because they didn't have to sit through one of his formulaic three minute squash matches or awful hyperventilating promos. He will be back to being intolerable next week

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I know, right? Here we are stuck as NXT Junior Members when we should be tagged with championship gold. I say we go wreck the GAF.

We currently only have one belt. Next "season" of GWF should see a new set of playas. Depending on who dies at FATAL MATCH.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just got my invite for SRPW this weekend, hoping to go see Mechashiva this weekend!

KissVibes

Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFqrppW9N0c#!

An afternoon reminder on how great the juicy one is.

Triple H will "trick" Brock into facing The Undertaker with him as guest referee. Talking about how Brock really didn't do everything there is to do in the WWE as he never took a shot at the streak. Heyman will have to decide to stay with Punk or go help Brock. He'll choose Brock and that'll set up some angle where Punk goes face again.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Top Bottom