• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

jmdajr

Ric Flair's Wife-
You're a Dirty Cheater
... This Marriage Is Over!!

Ric Flair's latest marriage has officially hit the mat -- his fourth wife has filed for legal separation ... claiming the legendary pro wrestler was as big of a cheater in their marriage as he is in the ring.

Jacqueline Fliehr filed the docs in Mecklenberg County, North Carolina earlier this month citing "acts of illicit sexual behavior."

In the docs, obtained by TMZ, Jackie explains, "Husband has had numerous intimate relationships with other women during the parties' marriage, to the embarrassment and humiliation of wife."

Jacqueline also notes that she was a "faithful and dutiful wife" ever since they tied the knot in 2009.

But there's more ... Jackie claims Ric has totally screwed her out of tens of thousands of dollars in spousal support he agreed to pay when they hammered out a separation agreement back in October.

According to the docs, Flair agreed to pay Jacqueline $4k per month in spousal support ... plus a one-time payment of $15k to cover legal costs. He also agreed to pay $14k in back payments from the time they split in July.

But Jacqueline claims Nature Boy totally blew off the agreement -- and hasn't paid her one single cent.

Now she wants a judge to force Ric to pay up ... which shouldn't be too hard, considering she claims he still makes more than $1 MILLION per year. Not bad for a 63-year-old pro wrestler.

Ric Flair's attorneys tell TMZ, Ric "denies the claims, contends there was marital and other misconduct on her part, and looks forward to the issues being resolved in court."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/04/ric-f...ife-cheating-jacqueline-fliehr/#ixzz2E70vROpn

-$$$$

come back to WWE!

jmdajr

Anyone do DDP yoga? I could stand to lose 10 pounds and sit all day. Does it help to lose weight quickly.

Probably better for flexibility, strength and balance. I've had some Fat Male Yoga instructors.
Awesome teacher but HUGE gut.

You will feel better for sure, but better off eating healthier if you JUST want to lose weight.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone do DDP yoga? I could stand to lose 10 pounds and sit all day. Does it help to lose weight quickly.

I do. And it does not lose weight quickly. You'll simply feel better. Especially if you're banged up - I've basically been through a war or two with my body and it gives me relief.

Aiii

So not worth it
"..You people... have nothing to look forward to on these dismal three hour Monday Night Raws"
-CM Punk, Longest Reigning Modern Era WWE Champion

Remember when heels used to say the exact opposite of what you were supposed to think and do?

Because I do.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Eat healthier and try hitting the gym, it sucks at first but you start to feel phenomenal.
Yoga is great but it's not a weight loss program by itself.

I'd disagree with a little of this. It sucks at first and months and months in, it still fucking sucks. I'd rather do anything than go to the gym and watch what the fuck I eat. I hate it.

/bornfatty

jmdajr

Eat healthier and try hitting the gym, it sucks at first but you start to feel phenomenal.
Yoga is great but it's not a weight loss program by itself.

Yeah. Like I said lots of benefits but weight loss isn't really no.1 on the list. Still highly recommended.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I just got them now and I think the first download is for the entire pack. I downloaded Tensai first and that took a couple of minutes. Everything else afterwards only took a few seconds.

There's also some fixes and new belts. Apparently Venis looks correct now. Yeah right. :p

Ithil

Doesn't look like it, especially since there's literally no angle to it that'd benefit anyone at the moment.

Well looks like he has to vacate the belt TONIGHT.

Apart from Punk going "oh DEAR looks like I can't make that TLC match, Ryback, gotta go!".

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
And now we're being ignored, I think we should start the GWF Nexus

What do I do with your character? A jaguar? We need something concrete. Truly...Creative has nothing for you. Retool your character and post more, and you might get to work on TV!

/johnnyace

Aiii

So not worth it
Fucking wwe and all their worked injuries, who the fuck can tell what is real and what's not.

Ffs.

Laserfrog

Hey, you want some free professional based wrestling? No? Well here you go anyway

Best of Kobashi
286630_10151144225251463_868901649_o.jpg
http://new.ivpvideos2.com/product_info.php?products_id=9620

jmdajr

WWE.com has learned WWE Champion CM Punk is currently undergoing surgery on his knee in Pensacola, Fla.

I didn't know this....

Kaladin

And now we're being ignored, I think we should start the GWF Nexus

What do I do with your character? A jaguar? We need something concrete. Truly...Creative has nothing for you. Retool your character and post more, and you might get to work on TV!

/johnnyace

When I said I wanted to be on GWF, they hired that hardcore hack Sandman instead. I finally debut'd this week and beat Dragonzord with two reverse frankensteiners. Now I have a match at the PPV with that fraud in a steel cage and I finally get to send that mistake packing.

krae_man

Sounds like CM Punk has been injured and has been needing surjury for a while but WWE was like "We'll cart your corpse out there to job to The Rock if we have too".

Kaladin

Sounds like CM Punk has been injured and has been needing surjury for a while but WWE was like "We'll cart your corpse out there to job to The Rock if we have too".

Probably more like "We'll let you hold onto the title till you beat Cena's record, and then we'll see what needs to be done."

Entropia

No One Remembers

Yoga doesn't necessarily help with weight loss. You will notice a difference, sure, but you'll notice an increase in your flexibility and balance.

If you want to lose weight just hit the gym, do some cardio (seriously, do something active for 30+ minutes every day) and change up your dieting habits.

WWE.com has learned WWE Champion CM Punk is currently undergoing surgery on his knee in Pensacola, Fla.

I didn't know this....

Was he still wrestling house shows?

Come to think of it he has been taking it easy on TV recently.

Hope its just something minor.

Maybe they go with Cena cashing in the SD MITB on Punk at TLC even it makes zero sense.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Looks like WWE Main Event is getting canned next week

actually

genius work

TttT is next week...right?

If Punk is legitimately hurt, that's a huge blow to the company. Unless it's nothing major and he can make it back, a TLC without a championship match is going to suck hard.

Thanks for the feedback. Desk jobs are brutal for fitness. When i was unemployed I used to go to the gym everyday. Maybe I should just quit my job.

Thanks for the feedback. Desk jobs are brutal for fitness. When i was unemployed I used to go to the gym everyday. Maybe I should just quit my job.
When I started doing ddpyoga and ate a bit better I lost ten pounds in three weeks.. Then my job had me back on the road and it all disappeared.

I'd disagree with a little of this. It sucks at first and months and months in, it still fucking sucks. I'd rather do anything than go to the gym and watch what the fuck I eat. I hate it.

/bornfatty

I thought you ate 12, 000 calories a day while cycling in the roids big Dave

jmdajr

They are. I walk to lunch and take 7 floors of stairs daily. It's not much but it helps.
Hard to work out after the job with a kid. Need to just do something at home.

I have actually been losing weight being real careful with what I eat. Smaller portions, less often.

Really miss my YOGA classes.

Top Bottom