• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Kyoufu

If Punk is legitimately hurt, that's a huge blow to the company. Unless it's nothing major and he can make it back, a TLC without a championship match is going to suck hard.

TLC sucked hard even with the championship last year.

Punk =/= ratings. I don't see why it's a blow at all.

GBONZZZZ

What do I do with your character? A jaguar? We need something concrete. Truly...Creative has nothing for you. Retool your character and post more, and you might get to work on TV!

/johnnyace

I'll show you!
I'm going to make it to the GWF and become the BEST.

jmdajr

It be a bigger blow to the company if say both Shemaus and Cena got hurt.

Anyhow it's a blow to me. I like getting my weekly dose of Punk.

Overall the matches on RAW were really good and most of them had a lot of time to them. They were quite enjoyable. Man I'd hate it if punk can't make TLC (as I'm going to that). Still, I hope its nothing too serious and he'll be back by the rumble. Its a shame that so many of these workers work injured.

Back in my day we used to talk about what happened on Raw on Tuesday
Also, John Cena made a snide comment in a promo later in the show about Dolph Ziggler not laying down for the Masturbation Reference in the tag match, but never responded to my tweet.

@JohnCena @HEELZiggler might have forgot the 5KS one night, but you forgot to be entertaining for 10 years.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Overall the matches on RAW were really good and most of them had a lot of time to them. They were quite enjoyable. Man I'd hate it if punk can't make TLC (as I'm going to that). Still, I hope its nothing too serious and he'll be back by the rumble. Its a shame that so many of these workers work injured.

They lose their spot when that happens a lot of times. Look at Mark Henry, :( I bet when he comes back he'll be some midcard chump.

Oh, I was also surprised to see them advertise that this Saturday will be John Cena's first appearance on Saturday Morning Slam. I thought that show was for kids and thus he'd be on it every week. I guess some idiot runs that show.

I have a feeling that WWE would be at least a little concerned if one of their biggest superstars and current champ is going to be out of action for a while. If it's short lived, no big deal, but the release is hugely vague.

If I have to watch Cena and Ryback feud for the title, I will struggle to care. Only silver lining would be if they gave Daniel Bryan a push.

Ithil

Apparently Meltzer said he has been told it's not a work and Punk really did go for surgery, but is waiting on confirmation that it is a scope and he'll still be able to face Rock at the Rumble.

EDIT:
And that was fast. It was indeed a scope according to WWE.com:
WWE.com has confirmed that Dr. Andrews completed a scope of CM Punk’s left knee. Andrews successfully trimmed a cartilage tear in Punk’s knee.

“CM Punk underwent knee surgery today to remove a piece of torn meniscus that had locked up his knee,” said Andrews’ colleague, WWE physician Dr. Chris Amann. “The surgery, performed by Dr. James Andrews, went smoothly and CM Punk is expected to make a full recovery.”

I'm no expert in these matters, so I can't make a judgement. But this is a short term recovery, like Cena's elbow recently?

somedevil

Guess they can turn TLC into WWE Champiopnship ladder match if it's serious.

Time to start a tournament!

Yep, also Rey Mysterio has dissappeared too. I wonder if he is injured, sick or a 3rd strike.

The tournament is a good idea and thats probably why they pulled hell no out of the supposed 3 way tag match at TLC.

My guess if Punk is too injured to go it might be a 4 way TLC match with hell no, Orton and Ryback.

My dumb fantasy booking (TM) idea.

If punk has to vacate the title and a new champ has to be crowd at TLC then have a 6 man TLC match to crown the new champion but have The Shield interfere in the match and take the championship hostage leading to a new champion finally being crowd at wrestlemania or at the rumble.

The Rock can come back and be pissed he isnt getting his title shot. Cena and deliver a few serious Cena promos about respect and if Punk is back in time he can call himself the real champion.

You want to lose weight? Clean up the diet and do squats!

My dumb fantasy booking (TM) idea.

If punk has to vacate the title and a new champ has to be crowd at TLC then have a 6 man TLC match to crown the new champion but have The Shield interfere in the match and take the championship hostage leading to a new champion finally being crowd at wrestlemania or at the rumble.

The Rock can come back and be pissed he isnt getting his title shot. Cena and deliver a few serious Cena promos about respect and if Punk is back in time he can call himself the real champion.

Have The Shield defend the title, Freebird style.

You want to lose weight? Clean up the diet and do squats!

Have The Shield defend the title, Freebird style.

To be fair I mostly want to see this happen because I would like to know what is the official ruling if someone runs into a Ladder match and steals whatever is hanging above the ring.

I am pretty sure it has never happened even though it seems like a perfect "WTF" ending to a match.

jmdajr

Apparently Meltzer said he has been told it's not a work and Punk really did go for surgery, but is waiting on confirmation that it is a scope and he'll still be able to face Rock at the Rumble.

EDIT:
And that was fast. It was indeed a scope according to WWE.com:

I'm no expert in these matters, so I can't make a judgement. But this is a short term recovery, like Cena's elbow recently?

I don't think meniscus is that serious. Not like an ACL tear. He'd be hosed if that happened.
I doubt he'd be ready for PPV though. Dec. 16th!

Ithil

I don't think meniscus is that serious. Not like an ACL tear. He'd be hosed if that happened.
I doubt he'd be ready for PPV though.

PWInsider says there's no zero story changes from this and he's still scheduled for TLC, which is only two weeks to recover. I think he's going to have an easy match, someone else is gonna take the big bumps. That or they'll swap in someone else and have him just be at ringside.

jmdajr

PWInsider says there's no zero story changes from this and he's still scheduled for TLC, which is only two weeks to recover. I think he's going to have an easy match, someone else is gonna take the big bumps.

Ryback falling of a ladder doesn't sound like a good idea.

Punk will wrestle Ryback at TLC, and win in a five minute screw job.

The show is closing with Cena winning MITB anyways, so it doesn't really matter.

I'm a converted Cesaro fan after last night.

His gimmick and his fist bumping are still dumb though

tumblr_mef4tb24IP1r9fn1ro1_500.jpg

krae_man

WWE.com has confirmed that Dr. Andrews completed a scope of CM Punk’s left knee. Andrews successfully trimmed a cartilage tear in Punk’s knee.

“CM Punk underwent knee surgery today to remove a piece of torn meniscus that had locked up his knee,” said Andrews’ colleague, WWE physician Dr. Chris Amann. “The surgery, performed by Dr. James Andrews, went smoothly and CM Punk is expected to make a full recovery.”

So Cena is stealing both Dolph's MITB contract, and Punks injury?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I thought you ate 12, 000 calories a day while cycling in the roids big Dave

Used to put down 6-8k calories daily, even working out that shit will creep up over you. I can eat that DAILY without an issue, but working it all off DAILY...is not always something I could do.

Thankfully I've cut out a huuuuge amount of those calories, considering I work a desk job. It wasn't anything when I had a job that had me out chasin' dudes and being active, but when you sit on your ass for 10 hours a day, well, WELL.

Used to put down 6-8k calories daily, even working out that shit will creep up over you. I can eat that DAILY without an issue, but working it all off DAILY...is not always something I could do.

Thankfully I've cut out a huuuuge amount of those calories, considering I work a desk job. It wasn't anything when I had a job that had me out chasin' dudes and being active, but when you sit on your ass for 10 hours a day, well, WELL.

6-8k? Nice. Didn't know you lifted. I'm struggling to eat 4k. Gets so hard and depressing ;_;

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
6-8k? Nice. Didn't know you lifted. I'm struggling to eat 4k. Gets so hard and depressing ;_;

I hate it when people like you say that. Eating is fucking fun, and I love to do it. I love trying things!

Cardio is THE most boring thing, even when I have on my Batista - I Walk Alone DVD...it's fucking brain numbing. I hate it. And my knees. My knees! So I gotta fight that Elliptical.

I hate it when people like you say that. Eating is fucking fun, and I love to do it. I love trying things!

Dood! I love eating and I love eating alot. There are just times where I don't want to eat anymore but I have to. No fun when trying to shove more veggies or oatmeal down my mouth. Give me my Taco Bell and burgers and pizza.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dood! I love eating and I love eating alot. There are just times where I don't want to eat anymore but I have to. No fun when trying to shove more veggies or oatmeal down my mouth. Give me my Taco Bell and burgers and pizza.

Stop eating the veggies, you can eclipse 4k at Taco Bell with clever usage of volcano burritos and volcano tacos.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I wish I can eat Taco Bell every day. I'd be a beast.

Beast on the toilet too. But shoot for the stars - try a Taco Bell challenge. Eat there once a day, new meal every time.

Ugh, I can't even...Just stick me with the Volcano menu, that's all I really want.

Why do you guys want to look like Ryback when you can look like Dolph Ziggler?

Ziggler's body is for show, not function. When I hit a wall, I want to go through it. In the past, I actually did once! Put my brother over my shoulder and plowed through a wall. Fucking stupid...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Eating Taco Bell, serious bro? You're gonna end up like flabby ole Dean Ambrose.

That fool probably lives on a diet of mcnuggets or squash

I love squash, on the real. I love being full of vegetables. And it's been about a month since I Bell'd...I think tonight should be a special night.

Top Bottom