• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Why do you guys want to look like Ryback when you can look like Dolph Ziggler?

I want to look like D.Bry or Sandow as I believe that they have the ideal body type. They are strong and look the part too. Just a body of mass, which is what I want.

Beast on the toilet too. But shoot for the stars - try a Taco Bell challenge. Eat there once a day, new meal every time.

Ugh, I can't even...Just stick me with the Volcano menu, that's all I really want.

Ziggler's body is for show, not function. When I hit a wall, I want to go through it. In the past, I actually did once! Put my brother over my shoulder and plowed through a wall. Fucking stupid...

lol. I really do like that I idea. I always spend too much money at Taco Bell.

Mexican Pizza
2 supreme tacos
2 chalupas
2 crispy potato soft tacos
chicken quesadilla

And I want to eat more.

And yeah, I want to roll people over. Raw power baby.

#Bulking #AcquiringMass

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Taco Bell's Doritos taco was a major disappointment. Back to Cheesy Gordita Crunches for me.

Yeah. They werent bad, but they weren't amazing. Basically just a taco that left shit-dust on your hand. Blows.

I never tried a gordita crunch.

Fuck, I guess I need to make a Taco Bell "Food" Discussion OT, don't I.

I will take 2 of each.

I love me the Doritos taco. So gooooooood.

Yeah. They werent bad, but they weren't amazing. Basically just a taco that left shit-dust on your hand. Blows.

I never tried a gordita crunch.

Fuck, I guess I need to make a Taco Bell "Food" Discussion OT, don't I.

Start it. We can do some sort of Taco Bell Challenge. Something like, I have to eat there every day until I have sampled everything on the menu.

Alucard

Banned
Beast on the toilet too. But shoot for the stars - try a Taco Bell challenge. Eat there once a day, new meal every time.

Ugh, I can't even...Just stick me with the Volcano menu, that's all I really want.

Ziggler's body is for show, not function. When I hit a wall, I want to go through it. In the past, I actually did once! Put my brother over my shoulder and plowed through a wall. Fucking stupid...

Do you often go through walls? Seems like a limited function!

Alucard

Banned
I'm at the opposite end of the spectrum and am trying to lose weight. Started light jogging in August and have been losing weight slowly but steadily and surely. Went from a beastly-looking, heavy-breathing 270 to 255. Want to hit 250 by the new year and get down to 220 by next fall. I'm around 6'2.

I'm at the opposite end of the spectrum and am trying to lose weight. Started light jogging in August and have been losing weight slowly but steadily and surely. Went from a beastly-looking, heavy-breathing 270 to 255. Want to hit 250 by the new year and get down to 220 by next fall. I'm around 6'2.

I am around 6'2 and I want to get to 245/250 by March. Currently at 235 ish.

So last night's Raw was the lowest rated Raw of 2012 lol

lol. And it was a solid Raw as well!

somedevil

Raw Viewer Numbers:

8:00- 3.58 million
9:00- 3.37 million
10:00- 3.36 million

Ouch!! and it shows that RGIII is a huge ratings draw.

Alucard

Banned
I am around 6'2 and I want to get to 245/250 by March. Currently at 235 ish.

lol. And it was a solid Raw as well!

What are you doing to achieve your goal, and how do you look right now? Going for the six pack and biceps, I guess? That's a long-term goal for me!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Do you often go through walls? Seems like a limited function!

At a party, once. We wrecked the entire house. Bully-Mode Sunflower.

Start it. We can do some sort of Taco Bell Challenge. Something like, I have to eat there every day until I have sampled everything on the menu.

Well thanks to you I just made a Bell OT. Fucking stupid. They ought to take my threadmaking privileges. I bet I fucking posted it on Gaming-Side too.

Alucard

Banned
6''0
288 need to drop, would love to get to 235 or so. Consistency in approach and a few foot injuries have stalled it.

Ankles and knees are crap when supporting the heavier weight. I'd say to start with diet and light walks of 20-30 minutes. It can be done!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
6''0
288 need to drop, would love to get to 235 or so. Consistency in approach and a few foot injuries have stalled it.

Fuckin horrible man. Just diet. Diet fuckin sucks too.

You've already got the muscle. It's just hidden. So diet and it'll melt away...but it requires a SHIT amount of willpower.

Toki767

Sucks to hear Punk was injured. If they have to change booking plans because of this, we may end up going back to hotshot-ing title reigns to prevent building up long reigns just for people to go down due to injury.

Also if Ryback caused the injury I bet he's probably going to be sent to Smackdown in the near future.

Well thanks to you I just made a Bell OT. Fucking stupid. They ought to take my threadmaking privileges. I bet I fucking posted it on Gaming-Side too.

<3

BEST IN THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD!

What are you doing to achieve your goal, and how do you look right now? Going for the six pack and biceps, I guess? That's a long-term goal for me!

Don't care about a six pack nor biceps. I want a wide chest/back/traps/lats. I do a lot of powerlifting.

Current pic of me - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=44760907&highlight=fallingedge#post44760907

Ankles and knees are crap when supporting the heavier weight. I'd say to start with diet and light walks of 20-30 minutes. It can be done!
My job has been killing my will to not just veg out on the couch because of the hours during this project.

My last injury came from trying to leap past some zombies at the walking dead escape at San Diego Comic Con. Everywhere I went people said "wrestling?" And I said nope, zombies.

hertog

3670195_o.gif

Alucard

Banned
Fuckin horrible man. Just diet. Diet fuckin sucks too.

You've already got the muscle. It's just hidden. So diet and it'll melt away...but it requires a SHIT amount of willpower.

Yeah. Diet is brutal. Last night, I had had a great day of watching my food and thought I was done by 630. Stupid me, I got cravings at 9pm and mowed down a bunch of crackers, cheese, chocolate chip oatmeal cookies and milk. Gross, but so good. But so bad.

Alucard

Banned
<3

BEST IN THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD!

Don't care about a six pack nor biceps. I want a wide chest/back/traps/lats. I do a lot of powerlifting.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=44760907&highlight=fallingedge#post44760907

Current pic of me.

Looking good man. I'd love to get rid of my boobs. Haha.

My job has been killing my will to not just veg out on the couch because of the hours during this project.

My last injury came from trying to leap past some zombies at the walking dead escape at San Diego Comic Con. Everywhere I went people said "wrestling?" And I said nope, zombies.

That sucks. Best of luck! As mentioned, your diet is probably half the battle.

Man, I hated the Austin heel turn in 2001, but watching it back again it's actually really good. The way he became instant heel the following night on Raw was done so well.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WAT

Get your ass to Taco Bell and order yourself a cheesy gordita crunch right this instant.

Now I've been convinced to not only eat it tonight, but tomorrow morning too. Setting my alarm for fat food. Sigh.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So, what is putting the casual viewer off of RAW right now?

If I'm defined as a casual viewer (never watch Raw when its on, catch recaps and clips) - it's the length. For me.

MNF only has like 3 more weeks left

Then the rating will improve from horrendous to merely awful. WWE is seriously damaging their brand with oversaturation right now. Next week between RAW, a live Smackdown, and Tribute to the Troops, there will be 7 hours (plus RAW overrun) of WWE programming during three consecutive days of television, just stupid.

Alucard

Banned
-- WWE is officially advertising The Rock for Raw TV the night after the Royal Rumble on Monday, January 28 in Las Vegas. Rock, who is scheduled to challenge the WWE champion at the Rumble PPV, is currently not listed by WWE for any Raw TV tapings leading up to the Rumble. WWE and Rock are currently trying to work around his movie schedule.

------

Kind of dumb that a guy who won't appear on TV before the RR will be getting a title shot at the PPV.

More RAW ratings notes from The Observer

Monday Night Raw last night did about 3.44 million viewers, the lowest number in nearly 15 years for a non-holiday show.

The culprit was the Redskins vs. Giants football game that did 16.21 million viewers. But this was a lower audience number than the night they went against the presidential debate, football (not as attractive a game) and the seventh game of the National League Championship series.

The rating will likely be either a 2.4 or 2.5. That's with the return of Vince McMahon.

edit.

Meltzer just did a breaking news audio on the Punk surgery and he says it's 50/50 whether Punk will wrestle at the ppv at this moment. The E hasn't made up their mind yet and a decision should come tomorrow.

Kacho

Gold Member
Shame about the ratings. I really enjoyed the show last night. Not perfect, but it was better than normal.

Monday Night Raw last night did about 3.44 million viewers, the lowest number in nearly 15 years for a non-holiday show.

The culprit was the Redskins vs. Giants football game that did 16.21 million viewers. But this was a lower audience number than the night they went against the presidential debate, football (not as attractive a game) and the seventh game of the National League Championship series.

The rating will likely be either a 2.4 or 2.5. That's with the return of Vince McMahon.

This is not a football (or any other) problem at this point, this is a WWE problem

Toki767

Sadly I'm not sure if Wade Keller from PWTorch is joking or not, but he said Christmas Vacation on ABC Family was a hit with the women.

strobogo

Banned
There is no such thing as a casual viewer of pro wrestling. Either you watch it or you don't. Your fanaticism about pro wrestling doesn't do anything for ratings. Pro wrestling isn't really something that people just flip around and stop at unless they are kids or already fans. You're not going to get a 50 year old to flip through to ESPN and see CM Punk/Ryback/Vince/Rock/Cena and think "hmmm, this looks interesting, I'll watch this!" That doesn't happen. Either you are a fan or you aren't. Casual fans aren't real. They are just fans.

When you start dividing your fans up into groups, that's when you start pushing them away.

Kyoufu

Sucks to hear Punk was injured. If they have to change booking plans because of this, we may end up going back to hotshot-ing title reigns to prevent building up long reigns just for people to go down due to injury.

Also if Ryback caused the injury I bet he's probably going to be sent to Smackdown in the near future.

I doubt it. Nobody cares about Punk as Champion :(

Thanks, It's probably all of it actually, that's where the consistency comes in. Working on it!

Have a larger breakfast, and work meal sizes down. Walking is a great start too. The few times I've visited the States I've came back heavier (in part due to holiday), but you guys have SUGAR in everything, man. Drink water instead of all that fizzy stuff!

Top Bottom