• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Might do a Wrandom Wrestling Stream in a bit maybe?!

Tell us if you do :)

Oh yeah, new page:

ddp-yoga.jpg

Catching up on Impact and Aries already made this show worth it in the first 8 minutes. Got '97 Shawn Michaels flashbacks. He's way too good for Teenay.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Beth left, likely to spend more time with Edge. As far as I know she left on good terms.
And Maria?

Point is, dating either one of them would prove to be a mistake, as a bad breakup would cause obvious friction, and the company may have to choose to let one (always will be a Diva) go. The best thing for AJ to do would be to date neither one of them, and find someone outside of the company to date.

While also sucking Cena off, on the side.

Catching up on Impact and Aries already made this show worth it in the first 8 minutes. Got '97 Shawn Michaels flashbacks. He's way too good for Teenay.

Yes he's awesome, and even if he's not the champion, he's the main event, he gets the most promo time and is feuding with Hogan.

He's missing this month fave-five, I voted for him :(

Aiii

So not worth it
And Maria?

Point is, dating either one of them would prove to be a mistake, as a bad breakup would cause obvious friction, and the company may have to choose to let one (always will be a Diva) go. The best thing for AJ to do would be to date neither one of them, and find someone outside of the company to date.

Yeah, its up to her, whatever makes her happy, etc.

Hope we never find out, I'm not the biggest fan of all the backstage dirt sheet bs.

I like confirmed stuff, and some wrestling related rumours like who is debuting and who is turning heel or face and so on, but most of the rest makes me cringe most of the time.

You think Austin Aries is better than Ultramantis Black?

Hey guys, get a load of this goof!

I meant in general, not just this month's fave five.

Have you SEEN people in here talk about stuff? It makes my head spin and/or hurt.

Holy crap YOU PEOPLE VOTED RYBACK AS #3? SEE WHAT I MEAN?? SEE???

You lost me, Net_Wrecker. I can't make heads or tails out of your last post.

Also, Aiii and Ithil whiteknighting AJ is my new favorite aspect of Wrasslegaf.

strobogo

Banned
I'm thinking the crowds, but because of the booking. The last RAW was a good example of a crowd that only wanted to see John Cena and didn't react to anything but him. Was shocking.

The crowds have definitely been trained to not care about anything that isn't Cena/Who Cena is feuding with/Other top face. WWE has made a concerted effort to make the audience only see Cena. They've done this not only through booking, but also via the announcers. It is hard to blame dead crowds when they've been trained to not care. And when someone does start getting over, they kill that guy's momentum and make him start over. This has been the case for just about everyone besides Jeff Hardy, Punk, and Sheamus since 2006ish. And even then, they killed all momentum Punk and Sheamus had more than once before finally settling with them as top people.

I don't understand the change in booking philosophy. It was never like that in the 80s with Hogan, early-mid 90s with Bret and Shawn, or Austin in the Attitude Era. Those guys were clearly THE guy, but not at the expense over everyone else. In Austin's case, Rock actually became even bigger than him, which would never be allowed to happen today.

Bootaaay - What are the odds that Elgin is going to be signed in the next few months? Also - no Mutoh?

I can easily see not putting Mutoh in there. Guy kinda sucked with all the injuries for large swaths of the 90's. However, his comeback in 2001 (IIRC-I'm terrible with dates) was as completely glorious as it was unlikely.

strobogo

Banned
And Maria?

Soul, why don't you get it over with and write a fan fiction about Kane walking in on AJ blowing Cena.

I mean WrassleGAF has bad taste in general. In all things. Everything. This thread is backwards and reversed again bizarro land. It's like Canada x3 in here.

Is that clear enough, or should I translate into England speak for you? This thread's about as useful as a shrimp not on a barbie. That's England stuff right? That's something Wade Barruh would say.

I'm losing my mind watching Impact. Gotta wrap this up.

Aiii

So not worth it
It's a damn shame that she has to use any of that. She looks fine the way she is.

Women man, they are all like that, those things come with padding, pushing, lifting and inflatable shit. and they even think it's because of us, what we want to see. But its all them and their magazines and celebrities.

Women man, don't get me started.

Maybe Cena is cheating on AJ like he cheated on his wife?

In WWE its ok for faces to cheat.

But yeah. Never liked the Bella's. A bit too slutty for my tastes.

Ithil

Also, Aiii and Ithil whiteknighting AJ is my new favorite aspect of Wrasslegaf.

I'm not really whiteknighting, I just remember the catty tweets back before the summer Brie Bella used to post when Bryan and AJ were in that thing with Punk and Kane.

Also, I wish the two couples the very best, solely because I'd like the absolute mindfuck if they both got married and John Cena and Daniel Bryan became brother-in-laws.

Ithil

They should put PAC into the Ascension as a replacement. It's not like the gimmick depended on Kenneth Cameron, it pretty much consisted of "wear black clothes and roar a lot".

Kaladin

They should put PAC into the Ascension as a replacement. It's not like the gimmick depended on Kenneth Cameron, it pretty much consisted of "wear black clothes and roar a lot".

PAC can hide his mic skills behind the gimmick too, though I'm not sure how his high flying would fit in the style of The Ascension tag team.

Top Bottom