• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

KissVibes

Banned
Has anyone already pitched the idea that John Cena is behind The Shield and Brad Maddox? CM Punk has constantly rubbed it in Cena's face that John can't beat him, couldn't put The Rock away, first person to ever fail a MiTB cash in, and as of tonight will surpass his reign as WWE Champion. John Cena protects Punk from Ryback because if Cena beat Ryback, it doesn't really mean anything but if Cena beats Punk for the title it validates Cena. Not that he needs it but that Ego is huge.

As to why The Shield attacks Team Hell No, The Miz, and Orton? It's simply because they need to cover their tracks and make it all look connected to CM Punk. Or maybe it goes deeper than that and Cena still holds a grudge against Kane, Miz, and Randy.

He's also using AJ to get closer to Ziggler so he can get that briefcase, which while a Smackdown case, John Cena can have it turned into a Raw one because he's a Raw guy. He doesn't need the briefcase but it all looks cleaner and keeps Cena looking like the good guy instead of the mastermind.

My mom pitched all this to me as I was putting up the Christmas tree and preparing the Hanukkah Menorah. I thought it sounded pretty clever, too clever for WWE, and figured I'd pass it along.

somedevil

Cesaro has been great recently:

GG7ET.gif

KissVibes

Banned
Really, you and your mom brain storm fantasy booking?

Yeah, my mom is really big into wrestling. She typically falls into the "I like the good guys" category but my brother and I try to watch every PPV together so she'll pick up on things we like and go with that most times. She likes talking about it with my brother and I because it's easy for her to follow and relate to. She watches Smackdown and she'll watch all three hours of Raw live and she'll watch some of main event if she remembers it's on.

She keen to point out that she thinks CM Punk is very handsome but doesn't care for John Cena. And her favorite character is Santino because of his power-walk and mannerisms. My mom is pretty cool, I suppose. Or is it lame to think my mom is cool? Whatevers.

Tell your mom it was Hornswoggle behind everything.

I already told her I read on WRESTLEZONE that it was Gilberg.

My GF just pointed out to me that on Daniel Bryan's wiki it says:

During this time, a jilted AJ turned her affections to both Punk and Kane.[163] On the June 1 edition of SmackDown, Bryan's interference caused WWE Championship match between Punk and Kane to end in a double disqualification,[164] resulting in a triple threat match being set up at No Way Out, where They had Gay anal creampie .Punk managed to retain the title after AJ distracted Kane.[165]

:\ lol.

somedevil

Well there is a major change to the TLC Pay per view:

Due to the earlier reported injury, WWE announced at tonight's SmackDown tapings from North Charleston, South Carolina that WWE Champion CM Punk will no longer defend against Ryback at the TLC pay-per-view.

Instead, Ryback will team with Kane and Daniel Bryan to face Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns in a six-man match. No word yet what the stipulation will be.

Well this is an interesting match to say the least and how they will explain it as well.

Kacho

Gold Member

Due to the earlier reported injury, WWE announced at tonight's SmackDown tapings from North Charleston, South Carolina that WWE Champion CM Punk will no longer defend against Ryback at the TLC pay-per-view.

Instead, Ryback will team with Kane and Daniel Bryan to face Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns in a six-man match. No word yet what the stipulation will be.

Well this is an interesting match to say the least.

FUCK.

bean breath what's your deal, man?

What's my deal?

What's my deal?!

WHAT'S MY DEAL?!

WHAT'S MY DEAL!?!

WHAT'S MY DEAL!?!?!

Really? Really, Suckonthis? Really? Really?

I can't quote the most must see superstar in WWE anymore because you two fools don't even watch the show anymore.

KissVibes

Banned

Well this is an interesting match to say the least and how they will explain it as well.

Well, that angle is fucking DEAD.

SoulPlaya

more money than God

TEAM HUNGRY AS HELL!!!!!!!!!!!

Alucard

Banned
Vickie Guerrero is the person fans should be most sympathetic to in wrestling but they won't because she's a woman.

Honestly, the misoginy is the biggest thing that sometimes makes me want to quit wrestling. I can't stand hearing fat slobs calling women "sluts" and "bitches" at wrestling shows. It's just downright sad and degrading.

Second thing that sometimes makes me want to quit wrestling: homophobia and "gay" jokes.

strobogo

Banned
The 6 man sounds way better and more interesting than a Punk/Ryback TLC, which sounds like a match where both men would be out of action for 6 months after. I mean, how does Ryback bumping on ladders and throwing Punk off of ladders sound like a good idea to anyone booking a match like that?

somedevil

Honestly, the misoginy is the biggest thing that sometimes makes me want to quit wrestling. I can't stand hearing fat slobs calling women "sluts" and "bitches" at wrestling shows. It's just downright sad and degrading.

Second thing that sometimes makes me want to quit wrestling: homophobia and "gay" jokes.

Well, today is alot better than it was during the attitude era. Stephanie got the slut chant all the time. You had Trish bark like a dog. The worst was in 97 raw when fans chanted clearly audible anti gay terms at wrestlers.

Alucard

Banned
The trick is to not buy that kind of stuff anymore. When you don't have it in your house, you can't eat it unless you go out to eat, which you shouldn't be doing when you are trying to lose weight. It's so much easier to eat healthy when you don't have unhealthy stuff in your house to begin with. I also lost 10-15 pounds just from changing my diet and eating right. Even a little exercise on top of that will help significantly. It sucks for a bit, but you'll start feeling pretty good once you are eating good stuff. Maybe a month or so and you'll notice a great difference, you'll have lost weight, and then it will be easier to start exercising. It's not that hard, but it does suck for a while. I find it best to only have $30-40 worth of food in your house at any given time. But that's much easier to do if you live alone.

Trust me, I know. Most of the time, I keep away from that stuff. However, my wife will sometimes come home with cookies and ice cream, which I can usually stay away from, but not always.

My biggest weakness is chips. If they're around, they won't survive long.

Hey Greensboro North Carolina, fuck you!

The 6 man sounds way better and more interesting than a Punk/Ryback TLC, which sounds like a match where both men would be out of action for 6 months after. I mean, how does Ryback bumping on ladders and throwing Punk off of ladders sound like a good idea to anyone booking a match like that?

Hell No and The Shield would serve better as accessories to a TLC match.

Speaking of the TLC match, they'll likely still have one with or without Punk/title. Who gets it?

If he was going to drop the belt surely they would announce it right away right?.

Next weeks RAW should be fun.

Top Bottom