• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

strobogo

Banned
Well, today is alot better than it was during the attitude era. Stephanie got the slut chant all the time. You had Trish bark like a dog. The worst was in 97 raw when fans chanted clearly audible anti gay terms at wrestlers.

Or the time King called Goldust a flamming fag in a promo.

Evan Bourne's older brother Dolph was terrible, it made me feel so bad for him watching, seeing the sadness in his eyes. :( You knew he didn't want to try that look/liked his old one lol.

Kaladin

Why is Evan Bourne still employed?

Edit: Apparently as of yesterday, he's still recovering from his car crash back in March.....must have been some bad shit.

0591.jpg

not a happy Dolph

Alucard

Banned
Well there is a major change to the TLC Pay per view:

Due to the earlier reported injury, WWE announced at tonight's SmackDown tapings from North Charleston, South Carolina that WWE Champion CM Punk will no longer defend against Ryback at the TLC pay-per-view.

Instead, Ryback will team with Kane and Daniel Bryan to face Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns in a six-man match. No word yet what the stipulation will be.

Well this is an interesting match to say the least and how they will explain it as well.

I'm cool with this. It's actually more interesting than the previous match.

So many people saying they will quit watching if Cena wins I think if he does win we should make a "Wrasslin Rehab" thread where people can try go cold turkey.

Laserfrog

Not that famous! Glad to get you talking to good people, I want more Larry Goldman!

I told someone earlier that Larry Goldman died, people just hear the voice and assume it's a Mr Plinkett rip-off I assume, they just don't understand. He's a failed comedian! Completely different! I've been thinking about trying stand-up comedy recently, I've got all these notes and everything. The idea of it totally scares me, which makes me want to try it more. It's strange.

Guzim

sucks that punk can't make it to the ppv.

On the other hand. Shield wrestling debut in NYC? I'm down

Yeah, I'm a bit bummed about not seeing Punk wrestle Ryback, but Ambrose and Rollins will be treated like kings. I can't wait to see Bryan and Ambrose wrestle each other.

El-Suave

The fist bumping is dumb as fuck. What the fuck is he even doing when he does that?

Cesaro said in a German audio interview http://www.sky.de/web/cms/de/antonio-cesaro.jsp (great interview, only semi in-character, so you get a good feel for the person) that he picked that up from a movie when some big cannons made that "pull back move" after they've shot their shell - think artillery or guns on a battleship. He thought it'd be a good taunt.

somedevil

Well the TLC Card right now looks like this:

6-man tag
Sheamus vs Big Show
Cesaro vs R-truth
Barrett vs Kofi
Ziggler vs Cena

WWE needs 2-3 more matches. Miz and Orton have nothing booked and for tag matches Rey Mysterio has gone missing again so not sure if that happens. Also, Eve is injured as well so they can throw an AJ match on the card.

Alucard

Banned
Well the TLC Card right now looks like this:

6-man tag
Sheamus vs Big Show
Cesaro vs R-truth
Barrett vs Kofi
Ziggler vs Cena

WWE needs 2-3 more matches. Miz and Orton have nothing booked and for tag matches Rey Mysterio has gone missing again so not sure if that happens. Also, Eve is injured as well so they can throw an AJ match on the card.

Let's hope they announce them on Raw before "surprising" the fans at the PPV with unannounced matches.

smackdown..... more like dud down.

* The show opened with Sheamus and World Heavyweight Champion The Big Show signing a "no-contact" clause until TLC.

* The Big Show defeated Daniel Bryan with a chokeslam from the top rope. The Shield appears and beats down Bryan. Kane comes out for the save, but The Shield gets the advantage and triple power bombs Kane through the announce table.

* There was a segment done with Damien Sandow and an apprentice. The apprentice failed. The Miz came out and ripped Sandow.

* 3MB defeated Brodus Clay and The Usos. Drew McIntyre hit the future shock DDT on one of the Uso's for the pinfall.

* Randy Orton defeated Wade Barrett with an RKO after Kofi Kingston, who was at ringside on commentary, distracted Barrett.

* The Great Khali (w/ Natalya) & Hornswoggle defeated Epico & Primo (w/ Rosa Mendes)

* There was a segment with Antonio Cesaro and R-Truth. The segment ended after Truth attacked Cesaro. Cesaro retreated the belt was left in the ring with R-Truth. It is announced that Truth will face Cesaro at TLC.

Sheamus defeated Alberto Del Rio by submission with the Texas cloverleaf. The Big Show was on the stage for most of the match. After the match was over, Big Show came in and dared Sheamus to hit him. Sheamus threw Ricardo Rodrigues into The Big Show's crotch. The show ended with Sheamus celebrating.

Top Bottom