• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
lol dirt sheets.

I actually thought it was decent. Punk was shooting from the hip a bit, but it was kind of annoying that he had his smug, arrogant "lolol I was a huge indie wrestler" attitude.
Huh?

EDIT: Oh look, a new page
jimmy_page.jpg

jmdajr

So much fun backstage.

I thought it was kind of risky putting those two together in the ring. Especially with a microphone.

Kacho

Gold Member
I did watch that whole segment, and Punk really is a prick. Miz didn't have much to work with - and it's obvious that as soon as something deviates from a written script, he's flailing

That's what the WWE gets for bringing up new guys with nothing but scripted garbage.

Also, lol @ dirtsheets. They're as bad a Nintendo fan sites.

Kyoufu

Watching Raw... Miz keeps botching on the mic.

Punk is amazing on the mic. Haters be damned.

edit: oh my god Sandow. Y u so good?!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well seriously - there's 2 different types of promos. Scripted and PERFECTED, or able to effectively wing it with no scripts. Either hit your mental bullet points, or polish your promos to a sheen.

Rock's promos feel super scripted, but he also makes em gleam, for instance. Miz? Scripted, but unpolished.

Full line-up for EVOLVE 18 this Saturday, live from Voorhees, NJ, and wordwide via iPPV;

iL8PVF1L35Byl.jpg

http://wwnlive.com/event-evolve-12-08-12.html

• Open The Freedom Gate Title Match: Johnny Gargano defends vs. Sami Callihan
  • Bonus Tag Team Main Event: El Generico & Samuray Del Sol vs. The Super Smash Brothers
  • Chuck Taylor vs. Jon Davis
  • AR Fox vs. Tony Nese
  • Masada vs. Papadon
  • Jigsaw vs. Rich Swann
  • The winners of those four singles matches will face off in a Four Way Freestyle match!
  • Larry Dallas challenges Marti Belle to a singles match
  • Plus, Colt Cabana will be in attendence, providing colour commentary while he recovers from a fucked up finger.

Really looking forward to that tag match - Gargano vs Callihan will most likely be great, but I am really sick of the superman booking for Gargano and wish his title run would end soon. Also, I'm guessing the 4-way will be Davis vs AR Fox vs Masada vs Swann. Should be a good show to cap off EVOLVE & DGUSA's year.

Plus, CZW's Cage of Death 14 takes place afterwards and can be purchased here;

http://wwnlive.com/event-czw-12-08-12.html or http://www.hybrident.tv

Probably going to have to give COD a miss, unfortunately. Money's tight this month.

3 hours of RAW and an hour of NXT basically render smackdown useless,why is it still on air?

Because a cable network is willing to purchase and air it for the cost that the WWE is willing to produce and distribute it for in order for them to both profit off of it. Good question!

Sid

Because a cable network is willing to purchase and air it for the cost that the WWE is willing to produce and distribute it for in order for them to both profit off of it. Good question!
lol ofc i meant in terms of the 'storyline' SD is useless.

Jamie OD

Full line-up for EVOLVE 18 this Saturday, live from Voorhees, NJ, and wordwide via iPPV;

iL8PVF1L35Byl.jpg

http://wwnlive.com/event-evolve-12-08-12.html

• Open The Freedom Gate Title Match: Johnny Gargano defends vs. Sami Callihan
  • Bonus Tag Team Main Event: El Generico & Samuray Del Sol vs. The Super Smash Brothers
  • Chuck Taylor vs. Jon Davis
  • AR Fox vs. Tony Nese
  • Masada vs. Papadon
  • Jigsaw vs. Rich Swann
  • The winners of those four singles matches will face off in a Four Way Freestyle match!
  • Larry Dallas challenges Marti Belle to a singles match
  • Plus, Colt Cabana will be in attendence, providing colour commentary while he recovers from a fucked up finger.

Really looking forward to that tag match - Gargano vs Callihan will most likely be great, but I am really sick of the superman booking for Gargano and wish his title run would end soon. Also, I'm guessing the 4-way will be Davis vs AR Fox vs Masada vs Swann. Should be a good show to cap off EVOLVE & DGUSA's year.

Plus, CZW's Cage of Death 14 takes place afterwards and can be purchased here;

http://wwnlive.com/event-czw-12-08-12.html or http://www.hybrident.tv

Probably going to have to give COD a miss, unfortunately. Money's tight this month.

The tag match on its own has sold me on the show. Everything else is middle of the road. Gargano Vs Sami will be good but I don't care whether or not Gargano keeps the belt.

On a seperate matter, I can't remember who said it but Adam Cole is going to be that guy who dominates the indie scene next year. I'm half expecting him to duplicate the famous Ultimo Dragon "Ability" photograph by the summer.

I'd go with Evolve over COD also. You get your PC replaced?

Nope, not yet - had to do a bunch of Christmas shopping and now I'm wiped out for the next week or so. Hopefully I can pick one up before the holiday begins.

And yeah, I'm sure EVOLVE will be a better show than COD, but still, Masada vs Drake should be great, and the COD match itself is always worth a watch.

tm24

On a seperate matter, I can't remember who said it but Adam Cole is going to be that guy who dominates the indie scene next year. I'm half expecting him to duplicate the famous Ultimo Dragon "Ability" photograph by the summer.

Probably was me after BOLA where he kicked Steen in the nuts

Yeah, with victory in BOLA, capturing the ROH TV title, the PWX title & the
PWG
heavyweight title, it's been a great 2012 for Adam Cole and 2013 can only be even better. I'm hoping ROH turn him heel at some point - he does fine as a face, but his arrogant 'Panama City Playboy' persona really suits him.

Kaladin

I'm in for Cage of Death, I just don't know if I should go Hybrid Ent or WWN Live. Both have similar pricing, but WWN Live has better customer support if shit goes south, however last time WWN Live simulcasted a CZW iPPV, they piggybacked off Hybrid Ent's feed which made for a horrible experience....they made up for it though with free vod and free vod of New Heights 2012.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm in for Cage of Death, I just don't know if I should go Hybrid Ent or WWN Live. Both have similar pricing, but WWN Live has better customer support if shit goes south, however last time WWN Live simulcasted a CZW iPPV, they piggybacked off Hybrid Ent's feed which made for a horrible experience....they made up for it though with free vod and free vod of New Heights 2012.

I saw WWN, because they at least try to make it right if they are shit.

Cagey

Banned
So how easy is it to get from Times Square to Met Life Stadium? Anyone ever go that route?

Every other weekend for the Giants.

Assuming they have the trains running for a big event there in April..

From Times Square, walk to Penn Station (34th/7th). Take NJ Transit to Secaucus, transfer at Secaucus for the Metlife Stadium shuttle train.

The buses are convenient enough from Port Authority for getting to Metlife, but they're an utter shitshow getting back to NYC.

- As noted earlier, Monday’s RAW had just 3.44 million viewers. The show did a 2.55 overall rating, down from last week’s 2.72. This was the lowest number for RAW in nearly 15 years for a non-holiday show.

:lol

DMczaf

- As noted earlier, Monday’s RAW had just 3.44 million viewers. The show did a 2.55 overall rating, down from last week’s 2.72. This was the lowest number for RAW in nearly 15 years for a non-holiday show.

Cause we're freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Freefaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnn

Ithil

Oh dear (somewhat NSFW)

There goes Bill DeMott's job as a trainer. This former employee has been sticking it to him for days now on twitter, but seemed like the usual bitter released guy, but seems like his complaints are legit.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh dear (somewhat NSFW)

There goes Bill DeMott's job as a trainer. This former employee has been sticking it to him for days now on twitter, but seemed like the usual bitter released guy, but seems like his complaints are legit.

Preeeeetty much a horrible thing for everyone. Somehow I doubt he gets fired at all, but that is goddamn disgusting.

Oh dear (somewhat NSFW)

What a scumbag, hope he gets fired and has to go back to working for Fedex.

im working atm, can someone describe the picture and the severity behind it please?

A naked male wrestler giving another wrestler a stinkface. Caption says hey bill demott nothing like forcing your male talent to train butt naked while you watch and laugh

Oh dear (somewhat NSFW)

That's fucked up.

Of course I bet Vince loves this and will give bill a raise

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
im working atm, can someone describe the picture and the severity behind it please?

Basically asshole-to-mouth stinkface by a nude man, in the arena, with the WWE posters up and DeMott laughing. Not a good thing. But like mentioned...Vince will love it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Also Tiger Gary's career is taking a sinister turn

Demands of the business. Brings up a good hypothetical (for most here) but:

Pretend you're an indie wrestler, doing the best you can - If you had a WWE agent tell you that if you could put on a good 30-40 pounds of muscle in six months or so, would you consider turning to steroids to make sure that happens and make your dream come true?

Laserfrog

Pretend you're an indie wrestler, doing the best you can - If you had a WWE agent tell you that if you could put on a good 30-40 pounds of muscle in six months or so, would you consider turning to steroids to make sure that happens and make your dream come true?

Well Tiger Garry started taking them, I couldn't resist.

Laserfrog

How do you pin on that game? I've been having some basic control issues and couldn't find a simple list.

It's the taunt key/button, I'm using a 360 controller and that's the back button on there.

Also fans found out Tiger Garry was taking steroids and hate him now, maybe its time to turn heel.

Cagey

Banned

25882155.jpg

Kacho

Gold Member
Oh dear (somewhat NSFW)

I think that's hilarious. To me that just seems like some good old fashioned hazing. I remember being hazed by the varsity wrestlers when I was a freshman. They took us juniors out to a lake after practice one day during the Winter and threw us all in a lake behind the school. They were cool with us after that and never messed with us again.

That was back in the 90's though and the guys weren't employee's at a business, so I can see how this would be a big no-no. Especially in today's society.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly

So that's why Punk got taken off the PPV.

They were afraid they'd lose buys with him on the card.

Top Bottom