• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think that's hilarious. To me that just seems like some good old fashioned hazing. I remember being hazed by the varsity wrestlers when I was a freshman. They took us juniors out to a lake after practice one day during the Winter and threw us all in a lake behind the school. They were cool with us after that and never messed with us again.

That was back in the 90's though and the guys weren't employee's at a business, so I can see how this would be a big no-no. Especially in today's society.

I'm a pretty mean dude, and I'm a bully, but "good old-fashioned hazing" doesn't involve someone's asshole in my eyes. Shitty stuff.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nice pun. lol

Eh, I guess I'm insensitive.

You think you're SO CLEVER, HUH?

ARE YOU PHO REAL? STOLE MY POST

T2hzf.jpg

Don't get me wrong though, I would laugh like hell, but heads should roll for that kind of shit.

Kacho

Gold Member
ARE YOU PHO REAL? STOLE MY POST

My b.

Don't get me wrong though, I would laugh like hell, but heads should roll for that kind of shit.

Yeah, probably. If only for the fact that they're a "professional" company. I could see this thing being something Trips and McMahon knowing about and having a laugh together, though. Now that it's out there they'll need to publicly detest it.

KissVibes

Banned
Am I the only one that gets angry when people do the goodbye chants and say other shit when wrestlers are carted off for injuries? I understand that as it's happening you don't know if it's real or not but have a little respect and make the assumption that that person might be legitimately injured.

Wrestling fans are weird. People will gladly admit that wrestling is fake yet believe that heels legitimately act that way and aren't just doing their jobs. It really fucks up my day to see people say they hope CM Punk is hurt in such a way that he can't wrestle again because he said something mean.

Who is going to be the first (real life) wrestler to get a biopic?
My money would be on Vince.

Am I the only one that gets angry when people do the goodbye chants and say other shit when wrestlers are carted off for injuries? I understand that as it's happening you don't know if it's real or not but have a little respect and make the assumption that that person might be legitimately injured.

Wrestling fans are weird. People will gladly admit that wrestling is fake yet believe that heels legitimately act that way and aren't just doing their jobs. It really fucks up my day to see people say they hope CM Punk is hurt in such a way that he can't wrestle again because he said something mean.

That video of Punk being taken away REEEEALLY pissed me off, but on the other hand I've said some hateful things about Jerry Lawler before, during, and since his heart attack so I can't judge too harshly. I guess the big difference there though is that Lawler is a legitimately scummy person and not just "Wrestling thing I don't like".

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

TELL ME ABOUT IT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=188ngPHPs84

Who is going to be the first (real life) wrestler to get a biopic?
My money would be on Vince.

Vince has the most interesting, entertaining, crazy story and he's the one shown off the least. I wish a documentary team traveled with him the past 25 years or more.

Aiii

So not worth it

You are not the only one. Things I also hate, boring chants.

Have some respect, people are working there ass of and here you are disrespecting them.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, looking back, if Batista came back...oh man...

I do this to myself every week or two, don't mind me.

Mr. Sam

Punk just verbally sandbagged Miz on Monday - didn't allow him any leverage. At least now we know who's got the better verbal instincts (as if it were a question).

Punk just verbally sandbagged Miz on Monday - didn't allow him any leverage. At least now we know who's got the better verbal instincts (as if it were a question).

The funny thing about the whole Miz/Punk exchange was Paul Heyman in the early segment asking Miz "Are you really sure that giving Punk an open microphone in the ring five feet away from you is a good idea?"

Miz was just an oblivious sheep as everyone watched him happily march in for the slaughter.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The funny thing about the whole Miz/Punk exchange was Paul Heyman in the early segment asking Miz "Are you really sure that giving Punk an open microphone in the ring five feet away from you is a good idea?"

Miz was just an oblivious sheep as everyone watched him happily march in for the slaughter.

And this is why HHH broke Punk's knee and has him in the haspitall.

SoulPlaya

more money than God

Good lord you people are marks.

This shit is fake, guys. It's fake. Miz had no choice but to give Punk a mic. That's the segment! Punk was playing the heel. Miz the face. This shit reminds me of the Rock/Cena, notes on the wrist stuff. That was premade too, people.

Kacho

Gold Member

This shit is fake, guys. It's fake. Miz had no choice but to give Punk a mic. That's the segment! Punk was playing the heel. Miz the face. This shit reminds me of the Rock/Cena, notes on the wrist stuff. That was premade too, people.

hahahaha

I wanted to say it! Good stuff, SoulPlaya.

Man, you should check out the Walking Dead thread. People are in there talking about the zombies as if they're not just actors wearing makeup. What a bunch of dumbfuck marks.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I mark harder for the top rope Awesome Bomb than anything else in wrestling. It's not enough that Awesome does sick powerbombs, but he takes the dude and THEN steps up with them onto the top rope. Not some, 'oh no im on the turnbuckle but I counter and do it while standing up the second turnbuckle'Most wrestlers would barely be able to go up to the second. He balances himself with another human being on his back and then still manages to do the most beautiful powerbomb with it. And sometimes it looked even more brutal without the table. And he lands on his feet like 'no big whoop'
awesomebombotqsy.gif

rekd. he turned KENTA KOBASHI into his bitch ffs

Laserfrog

Man, you should check out the Walking Dead thread. People are in there talking about the zombies as if they're not just actors wearing makeup. What a bunch of dumbfuck marks.

This reminds me, I need to finish playing the Walking Dead game. I have episode 4 and 5 left, but I just know bad shit is gonna go down and I'm afraid.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Oh dear (somewhat NSFW)

There goes Bill DeMott's job as a trainer. This former employee has been sticking it to him for days now on twitter, but seemed like the usual bitter released guy, but seems like his complaints are legit.

That's not so HUGH MORRUS

But yeah fuck Bill DeMott and his "DEMOTTCARACY"

Kaladin

Former WWE developmental talent Kevin Matthews, who has been on a tear ripping WWE trainer Bill DeMott, took it to the next level with a photo he posted on Twitter. NOTE: PHOTO NOT SAFE FOR WORK.

The photo appears to be a naked wrestler giving someone else a Stinkface and features what certainly does appear to be Bill DeMott outside the ring. The photo appeared to have been taken in the old Deep South Wrestling training center in Georgia, so it is circa 2005-2007.

Accompanying the photo, Matthews wrote, "nothing like forcing your MALE TALENT TO TRAIN BUTT NAKED WHILE YOU WATCH AND LAUGH!"

If you want the photo, check out the dirt sheets or the @2CockyKM twitter account. I won't post it here because it does appear to be a naked guy giving another guy the stink face in a WWE developmental ring.

So about this Kevin Matthews / DeMott stuff.

Who is Matthews? Why did he get released? Whats his beaf?

Clearly some fucked up stuff is going on in Developmental but what kicked all this off with Matthews?

I mark harder for the top rope Awesome Bomb than anything else in wrestling. It's not enough that Awesome does sick powerbombs, but he takes the dude and THEN steps up with them onto the top rope. Not some, 'oh no im on the turnbuckle but I counter and do it while standing up the second turnbuckle'Most wrestlers would barely be able to go up to the second. He balances himself with another human being on his back and then still manages to do the most beautiful powerbomb with it. And sometimes it looked even more brutal without the table. And he lands on his feet like 'no big whoop'
awesomebombotqsy.gif

No joke. Awesome is one of the best big guys to ever step into the squared circle and is one of my favorite wrestlers of all time. I was pissed to see what wCw did with him.

Anyone else bothering with the new TEW game next weekend?

I will buy it!

Anth0ny

awesomebombotqsy.gif

that is fucking crazy

wwe needs to steal that

Top Bottom