• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Nice! I do enjoy the TEW games, and I'm sort of please they only release 1 every 2 years. I expect lots of fantasy booking updates in the various wrestling threads (once the real life mods have been released).

Oh yeah and...

New Paige.

d5109088cea903e3c53de22dbf19c1c5_500.jpg

Jamie OD

I mark harder for the top rope Awesome Bomb than anything else in wrestling. It's not enough that Awesome does sick powerbombs, but he takes the dude and THEN steps up with them onto the top rope. Not some, 'oh no im on the turnbuckle but I counter and do it while standing up the second turnbuckle'Most wrestlers would barely be able to go up to the second. He balances himself with another human being on his back and then still manages to do the most beautiful powerbomb with it. And sometimes it looked even more brutal without the table. And he lands on his feet like 'no big whoop'
awesomebombotqsy.gif

rekd. he turned KENTA KOBASHI into his bitch ffs
I wish WWE did something with him. He was really good.

jmdajr

Oh shit. I can finish my collection! One for every day of the month!

edit: where is the john deer one?

lots of stuff missing. bogus!

Alucard

Banned
Tweet from Cena on Punk:

"Injured or healthy, today @CMPunk is the longest reigning @WWE champ in modern era, it would be hypocritical not to acknowledge + respect it," Cena tweeted. "Sometimes luck is as valuable as skill, but the record books will not say it was a 'lucky 381 and counting', it'll just say 381, + counting."

Cena added, "I do wish @CMPunk a speedy full recovery. He will need EVERYTHING he has to even step into a ring with @TheRock. I know from experience."

Alucard

Banned
Colt Cabana doing colour commentary for Evolve 18 this Saturday.

From pwtorch.com:

-- Dragon Gate USA/Evolve has booked Colt Cabana for the Evolve 18 iPPV event this Saturday. At the event, he will sign autographs to support his recovery from an infected finger. On the iPPV, he will participate in color commentary

Ithil

Colt Cabana doing colour commentary for Evolve 18 this Saturday.

From pwtorch.com:

-- Dragon Gate USA/Evolve has booked Colt Cabana for the Evolve 18 iPPV event this Saturday. At the event, he will sign autographs to support his recovery from an infected finger. On the iPPV, he will participate in color commentary

I hope the infection wasn't on the hand he writes with.

Alucard

Banned
Some random TNA tidbits from pwtorch.com, including Hogan admitting that creative is sometimes a mess:

-- The main event of Thursday's live Impact episode will be TNA World Hvt. champion Jeff Hardy & James Storm & A.J. Styles vs. Bobby Roode & Daniels & Kazarian in a six-man tag match. The match sets up Hardy vs. Roode and Styles vs. Daniels at the PPV.

-- The other two matches announced in-advance are Samoa Joe vs. Devon for the TNA TV Title and Kurt Angle vs. D.O.C. from Aces & Eights.

-- Wednesday morning on Twitter, Hulk Hogan thanked TNA president Dixie Carter for putting up with creative team "b.s." during his tenure and sticking through various arguments.

"Really looking foward th IMPACT this Thursday, the show now has energy, momentum and a real life of its own, props to Dixie for always being there and keeping her cool when sometimes we are all over the place with our he said she said b.s.," Hogan tweeted.

"She's a constant and is always in the trenches with us even if we're right or wrong. Thank you Dixie Carter for letting Impact continue to grow. You haven't seen anything yet. HH4Life."

Alucard

Banned
Or watch both! I'm sitting front row at ROH. I'm too cool for signs but know that I love you Gaf.

Nice! Enjoy the show. ROH live is a totally different beast than watching it on TV or on a laptop. The last show I went to was the Davey Richards vs. Tyler Black main event. That show also started with a red hot grudge match between Generico and Steen.

You want me to watch a champion who is more out of shape than CM Punk?

No thank you.

Touche! Steen is still pretty agile for a big guy. He did say his one regret is never getting into shape, though. You would think he would take it more seriously after all these years.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That'll be me!

Also if you woke up today and thought, "man I wish I could vote B-Arthur as the most hated wrestler in SRPW" noes your chance!
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5XNM2MB

It's a good weekend for my area, IZW is having Mr. Nasty. Lucky fellas! Trying to make SRPW work for this weekend.

Tossed in good faith votes for you where I could, Miserio where I could. Miserio is a hell of a worker. Awesome dude.

Nice! Enjoy the show. ROH live is a totally different beast than watching it on TV or on a laptop. The last show I went to was the Davey Richards vs. Tyler Black main event. That show also started with a red hot grudge match between Generico and Steen.

I enjoyed the two I've gone too. First time was in Phoenix mania weekend then next year on the Friday before Mania in Atlanta.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Jerkfaces stole him. We had him originally for the weekend but IZW is a better opportunity exposure wise and they really wanted him back.

I can't blame him. He needs more eyeballs on him!

Alucard

Banned
I enjoyed the two I've gone too. First time was in Phoenix mania weekend then next year on the Friday before Mania in Atlanta.

Good stuff. I've been to two as well, and have enjoyed them tremendously. ROH is what got me back into wrestling after a 10-year hiatus.

Linkified

Nice! I do enjoy the TEW games, and I'm sort of please they only release 1 every 2 years. I expect lots of fantasy booking updates in the various wrestling threads (once the real life mods have been released).

Oh yeah and...

New Paige.

Paige is one of us isn't she?

I mean that she is a Britt

Kaladin

Looks like I'm out for Cage of Death.....Amazon posted another $5 off $25 coupon and I bought the Batman trilogy blu-ray which kills my COD money.

Ric Flair is in major ass tax trouble again.

The Charlotte newspaper reports Flair owes $237,436 in unpaid taxes as well as $41,358 to the North Carolina Department of Revenue.

To give you an idea of how quickly that piled up, Flair's "payoff" for his WM24 match against Shawn Michaels was Vince McMahon paying off all his tax debt.

Top Bottom