• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Kenta Kobashi vs The Gladiator (33:56) - A rematch 5 years in the making
kamikazebombq7k6m.gif

Ric Flair is in major ass tax trouble again.

The Charlotte newspaper reports Flair owes $237,436 in unpaid taxes as well as $41,358 to the North Carolina Department of Revenue.

To give you an idea of how quickly that piled up, Flair's "payoff" for his WM24 match against Shawn Michaels was Vince McMahon paying off all his tax debt.
So that accumulated in 4 years?

Fuck me.

That'll be me!

Also if you woke up today and thought, "man I wish I could vote B-Arthur as the most hated wrestler in SRPW" now's your chance!
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5XNM2MB

voted for you in every category I could.

Wrestle Mania 30 Newz!

Looking more and more likely that New Orleans will get WrestleMania 2014 as opposed to Dallas, since the Cowboys Stadium schedule for 2013 is out and they’ll be hosting the NCAA tournament on April 4th and 5th. They could run March 30th if they wanted.

Kaladin

voted for you in every category I could.

Wrestle Mania 30 Newz!

Looking more and more likely that New Orleans will get WrestleMania 2014 as opposed to Dallas, since the Cowboys Stadium schedule for 2013 is out and they’ll be hosting the NCAA tournament on April 4th and 5th. They could run March 30th if they wanted.

How long would it take to tear down the wrestling set-up and convert it to a basketball court?

Jamie OD

Wrestle Mania 30 Newz!

Home of the Pelicans!

jmdajr

Ric Flair is in major ass tax trouble again.

The Charlotte newspaper reports Flair owes $237,436 in unpaid taxes as well as $41,358 to the North Carolina Department of Revenue.

To give you an idea of how quickly that piled up, Flair's "payoff" for his WM24 match against Shawn Michaels was Vince McMahon paying off all his tax debt.
Wtf!

Come on Ric :/

NawidA

Banned
I want to change my WrassleGAF wish.

I'd wish that the Kurt Angle theme from WWF always played whenever I entered into a crowded room. I mean I want the whole thing - pyro's included.
I have it as my ringtone. If anyone ever chants "you suck" to it, I will mark the fuck out.

Interesting newz from F4W this week that I hope might happen

Someone on creative (not sure who, but we were told this was a person who usually got ideas through) suggested the idea this week of Brock Lesnar running in and costing Rock the match with Punk at Royal Rumble, leading to Rock vs. Brock at WrestleMania. I think the chances of this happening are slim as Rock was pretty much promised the title, plus the company felt their top matches for Mania were locked in weeks ago and Cena vs. Rock II isn’t something I see them changing now with Punk still champion going into the Rumble match with Rock.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Interesting newz from F4W this week that I hope is true

Someone on creative (not sure who, but we were told this was a person who usually got ideas through) suggested the idea this week of Brock Lesnar running in and costing Rock the match with Punk at Royal Rumble, leading to Rock vs. Brock at WrestleMania. I think the chances of this happening are slim as Rock was pretty much promised the title, plus the company felt their top matches for Mania were locked in weeks ago and Cena vs. Rock II isn’t something I see them changing now with Punk still champion going into the Rumble match with Rock.
Rock/Cena
HHH/Lesnar
Taker/Punk

and likely, Sheamus/Ziggler and Show/Ryback

Meanwhile, Team Hell No will be working the concessions stand.

Rock/Cena
HHH/Lesnar
Taker/Punk

and likely, Sheamus/Ziggler and Show/Ryback

Meanwhile, Team Hell No will be working the concessions stand.

This is what is more likely. HHH HAS to get his win. Also Bryan and Kane will be feuding or defending the tag championships against random team. Also add Sin Cara vs Rey Mysterio

strobogo

Banned
That HHH hate is so strong in 2012 when he's wrestled a whole what, 5 matches in the past 3 years, is amazing. Y'all need to start acting like basketballs and stop holding grudges.

Dthomp

What are the odds that this knee issue has been known for a while and planning it now was a way to not have Ryberg lose a singles match without a BS finish again. This way he can still be in the Main Event and be carried by Bryan and Kane and get his stupid finisher in there to end the PPV?

Top Bottom