• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

SoulPlaya

more money than God
tumblr_me4tq8lNWr1qdr6nio1_250.gif
Yeah, I don't think AmBLOWS would like it.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Not you Plywood. You're good.

SOulPlaya

Gfex

Laserfrog

you know them

sometimes weird

Mindihg twaffle agaf

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
He's not going to lose it. Cena won't be WHC!

Pretty much. Titles don't mean shit to Cena anymore. He hasn't held the WWE title since July 2011. I don't count that WWE Champion vs. WWE Champion bullshit as a title reign.

Ziggler needs a push for people to take him as a serious threat. Cena's knee is already a cop out. Cena can't climb a ladder with 1 leg so Dolph should win.

Besides...Dolph putting up his MitB case isn't new. He had a match with Jericho for it on Raw.

Ithil

Pretty much. Titles don't mean shit to Cena anymore. He hasn't held the WWE title since July 2011. I don't count that WWE Champion vs. WWE Champion bullshit as a title reign.

Ziggler needs a push for people to take him as a serious threat. Cena's knee is already a cop out. Cena can't climb a ladder with 1 leg so Dolph should win.

Besides...Dolph putting up his MitB case isn't new. He had a match with Jericho for it on Raw.

He had a third 2011 reign, for two weeks wherein he pointlessly interrupted Del Rio's reign. I think it was a knee jerk reaction to ratings by Vince.

jobber

He had a third 2011 reign, for two weeks wherein he pointlessly interrupted Del Rio's reign. I think it was a knee jerk reaction to ratings by Vince.

He did?!?!

The fuck

I kinda remember now. Night Of Champions I think...had to be because HitC Del Rio locked Cena out and beat the shit out of Punk with a pipe..then at Vengeance, they had a broken ring...Punk got it back at SS.

Ugh Del Rio got fucked more times than a Bella Twin.

jobber

Cena won a match with the Alabama Jam

If he was still a thug, I wonder if it would be call the 3 second jam

BlazinAm

So that's who's responsible for Bryan's push.

Weird how both of them are ok with girls who pee on guys.

What, so I guess they are done with wwe because that sounds like the moneyshot to a great future.
He did?!?!

The fuck

I kinda remember now. Night Of Champions I think...had to be because HitC Del Rio locked Cena out and beat the shit out of Punk with a pipe..then at Vengeance, they had a broken ring...Punk got it back at SS.

Ugh Del Rio got fucked more times than a Bella Twin.

He really was.

Ithil

I'm all for matches ending with moves other than the designated finishers every time, as long as the move looks dangerous.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
So, apparently, Hell No now like each other, and Bryan doing "Yes!" again. This is the peak for Hell No, and the only thing left for them now is for them to fall apart and start feuding.

:(

Ithil

I hope this is leading to Kane/Bryan being a united team (especially after Bryan tried to save Kane on RAW), they've been dysfunctional Hell No for long enough, it's time to move up a stage.

Kacho

So, apparently, Hell No now like each other, and Bryan doing "Yes!" again. This is the peak for Hell No, and the only thing left for them now is for them to fall apart and start feuding.

:(

Yeah, bout time too. Bryan needs to get back to singles. Plus, I'd rather they spli before it gets played so we can remember it fondly.

jobber

I hope this is leading to Kane/Bryan being a united team (especially after Bryan tried to save Kane on RAW), they've been dysfunctional Hell No for long enough, it's time to move up a stage.

FRYIN is beyond the tag team division. He could be Big Show's opponent for Royal Rumble.

McNei1y

Well it was a fun run. At least we'll get some comedy gold when they're breaking apart... of course, we'll get another 1v1 against them too.

Top Bottom