• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Kaladin

358907_lg.jpg

G-Fex

can someone explain to me again the benefit of having rock or brock win the title seeing as they almost never show up at Raw or SD?

Kyoufu

can someone explain to me again the benefit of having rock or brock win the title seeing as they almost never show up at Raw or SD?

Rock would do all his media stuff outside of the WWE with the belt. Therefore promoting the company.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Yes he dies in the Christmas episode and goes to hell. So DDP and Jake go to hell to get Damien back and that's where they meet Kane and Daniel Bryan. Hilarity Ensues!
One of the funniest things Kane has ever said was when he interrupted a Punk/ JBL promo when Punk was WHC, and said this.

"Clothesline from Hell, huh? Well, I've been to hell, and I didn't see your clothesline anywhere."

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Lots of press. A lot of the press doesn't give a shit about the WWE, but they give a shit about the Rock. Who they put Rocky in a feud with after the belt is what will need to be their gateway superstar to customer retention.

And no way in hell should it be Punk. He's poison to the company in the big picture, even though he often makes us happy.

Kaladin

They're hoping people will see The Rock with the belt on some tabloid or Hollywood news show and say "The Rock is the WWE champion? I think I will tune in." and actually tune in.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
They're hoping people will see The Rock with the belt on some tabloid or Hollywood news show and say "The Rock is the WWE champion? I think I will tune in." and actually tune in.

Pretty much, which is why who he feuds with is so goddamn important. And WWE probably doesn't have someone that can draw in a new, significant crowd.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Send in the Ryback!

If they do that, this'll flop. Rock on Roids is around as big as Ryback, not to mention taller.

BATISTA could be that man but Vince is a weenie.

krae_man

Hey cool, WWE is coming back to Toronto...

http://www.wwe.com/events/wwepresents-rawworld-toronto

LOL House show Ricoh.

I'd say WWE and MLSE must be fighting over something, but they own Ricoh too so I have no idea why they keep shafting Toronto like this. Hopefully they will come to Kitchener on Saturday or Sunday because I'm sure as hell not paying $108 for house show tickets and travel costs on top of that.

Do you think bald Rock looks better with or without facial hair?

Even though he looks like a Stone Cold/Goldberg hybrid, I think he looks better. He looks pretty weird clean shaven.

jmdajr

Road to Wrestlemania is full of casualties.

I wonder what Gaf favorites will miss a pay day.

who will be there for sure I think:

Rock
Cena
Brock
HHH
Cm Punk
Sheamus
Big Show
Kane
D. Bryan
Ryback
Orton
The Shield?
Damien Sandow
Cesaro

heck... will there even be room for Del Rio/Rey and the like.

Will there be Jericho? Is Undertaker taking the year off until Cena vs Taker?

Top Bottom