• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
oh i have no idea. I'm assuming thats going to be the match at TLC

No no

It'll probably happen at TLC.

......sigh* of course thats going to happen

ohh yeah, new Page
tumblr_maepviOlIQ1ree9s5o2_r3_250.gif

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
......sigh* of course thats going to happen

you didn't see it coming? Dolph used the case tonight to attack Cena. Cena beat Dolph in a regular match on Raw. Ladder match for the case is the blow off.

It's probably the match AJ turns on Cena. Cena got a clear path to the case then gets Chyna'd

Ithil

I wish Bryan wouldn't do the headbutt.

Though at least he does it as a wrestling move, instead of ******, whose idea of making the flying headbutt look legit, was to actually do the headbutt.

Also, Sheamus you've got that crazy look in your eye again.

Alucard

Banned
I need to step up my posting game this month. Here are my WCW Fave 5 with commentary:

1. Chris Jericho - his promos were creative, original, impactful, and memorable. It also helped that his in-ring ability was equally eye-catching and sound.

2. Chris Benoit - I loved his technical prowess and business-like workmanship inside the ropes. He oozed intensity and could put on a clinic with just about anyone.

3. Rey Mysterio - I had never seen such incredible athleticism in the ring before. Say what you will about his personal issues and former superman status, but he was one of WCW's greatest in-ring spectacles.

4. Goldberg - My memories are a little hazy, but he was a pure beast and was booked beautifully as a monster at the start of his career. I can still imagine that music, those bodyguards, that march, that pyro, those uppercuts, and that dominant ferocity in the ring.

5. Booker T - Loved his music, personality, moveset, and passion. It's impossible to hate on that scissor kick and on the spin-o-roonie.

Honourable mentions: Raven, Dean Malenko, Nash, Hall, Buff Bagwell, Juventud, Eddie Guererro.

Kacho

How are house shows these days? I'm about to pull the trigger on two front row tickets for me and my fiance.

McNei1y

Question:

When they advertise for an event a month early (Raw is coming to DC at the end of December) and they say what the match list is, is that set in stone or would it change with the story?

I've never been to an event so I'm trying to go to this Supershow with my brother.

Top Bottom