• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

jmdajr

I love 60's Batman, it's awesome. That's all I have to say on this matter.

is not bad

adam_west_and_catwoman_sexy_zpsf9c6e9d9.jpg

So many wrong opinions about batman in here.

Also Alex Ross 's art is really stiff. He has a good cover every once in a while.

Photorealistic != good comic art

G-Fex

So many wrong opinions about batman in here.

Also Alex Ross 's art is really stiff. He has a good cover every once in a while.

Photorealistic != good comic art

Well Ross isn't my favorite but I love his art, it's better than the line tracing bullshit in modern comics lately.

Jim Lee remains one of my favorites.

90's comics were so Radical.

G-Fex

YES! Hush is a fantastic story, I need to buy that.

So many sexy bum shots in that book too, especially catwoman's.

Kaladin

Scarecrow is kinda how I would picture Kane working out as a Batman villain......maybe a mix between Scarecrow and Bane.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I try to post a good wrestling promo, and the thread, once again, devolves into diva posts.

Me and Bootaaay are fighting a losing battle.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
That just seems crazy. Even more than the wrestlers in the 80s? I thought they really slave drived them back then.
Most old time wrestlers who are now agents will tell you that the travel schedule now is actually worse than it was then. I remember an interview with Arn Anderson where he talked about how bad things are these days. Plus, since there are no more territories, and you are essentially an employee of one company, you can't dictate your work schedule on any level (unless you're a top top guy who puts it into his contract).

Kane has also been lucky in that he's been relatively injury free (knock on wood), but he's rarely missed a TV taping or house show in the past 15 years.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That death is a grim omen for the GWF PPV, Final Match...

Top Bottom