• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Kane has wrestled more than anyone else in WWE history.

Then again, I know you're being sarcastic, and that you love Kane. :)

Early 2000's Kane.
IkTsH.gif

Now
http://youtu.be/VD33hp1t-0E

In a sarcastic way

Kane has wrestled more than anyone else in WWE history.

Then again, I know you're being sarcastic, and that you love Kane. :)

That just seems crazy. Even more than the wrestlers in the 80s? I thought they really slave drived them back then.

Nope, Kane's only 4th;

https://sites.google.com/site/chris...-prowrestlingstatistics/1980-2009_results_wwf

Top 10;

01. Bret Hart = 2503
02. The Undertaker = 2293
03. Tito Santana = 2093
04. Kane 2054
05. Shawn Michaels = 1930
06. Triple H = 1851
07. Greg Valentine = 1798
08. Randy Savage = 1706
09. Davey Boy Smith = 1623
10. Edge = 1569

Still, a very impressive number, and it won't be long before he takes 3rd place from Tito.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I've been watching as much WCCW as I can lately, and hands down, and I'm sorry for sayin this Bobby Heenan, but my favorite manager of all time has to be Gary Hart. That man is so incredibly gifted for being a manager, truly one of the finest, for Managers Month when we do our avatars as Managers, he is totally mine. Just spellbound by him, he is so good.

G-Fex

Sandwiched between gifs and diva pics.

I'm reposting this!

A Kane sandwich....

sorta like a Jill sandwich if a Jill sandwich was half eaten by Barry and left behind one of typewriters for like a month before Wesker came around and ate it.

A kane sandwich.

Kaladin

Completely random somewhat wrestling related:

51ep5rHzq4L.jpg

I'm in this picture, bottom right next to the big straw hat in a TNA hat.

The artist is a one man band by the name of Joe Buck Yourself

bangai-o

Banned
whats this about jeff hardy inner monologues? is he walking around backstage at tna with his pre recorded thoughts playing through the speakers?

Kaladin

whats this about jeff hardy inner monologues? is he walking around backstage at tna with his pre recorded thoughts playing through the speakers?

I just had an idea, Jeff Hardy's inner monologue should be his new theme song.....he gives thoughts about his match and select plants fans on his way down to the ring.

Kaladin

How much did someone pay you to wear a TNA hat in public?

It doesn't scream pro wrestling, it's just a trucker hat that says TNA......with wrestling underneath in small letters.

and it's a damn quality trucker hat too......kinda wish I had one without TNA on it.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Nope, Kane's only 4th;

https://sites.google.com/site/chris...-prowrestlingstatistics/1980-2009_results_wwf

Top 10;

01. Bret Hart = 2503
02. The Undertaker = 2293
03. Tito Santana = 2093
04. Kane 2054
05. Shawn Michaels = 1930
06. Triple H = 1851
07. Greg Valentine = 1798
08. Randy Savage = 1706
09. Davey Boy Smith = 1623
10. Edge = 1569

Still, a very impressive number, and it won't be long before he takes 3rd place from Tito.
Look at the whole list. Most of those guys are from the 90's and 2000's. Cena is wwayyyy high up too considering how recently he debuted. Vince is killing these guys now.

I did for the first minute then I skipped to the end in hopes of Rock's music hitting.
Then you didn't give it a fair chance, and missed the best part. That's the problem with Kane criticism in this thread. Most of it is from guys that never even give him a chance.

Kaladin

sin cara inner monologues would be awesome. i dont know who should do his voice. maybe booker t.

We need John Cena inner monologues where heel Cena is always temping him but Cena overcomes the odds every time and smirks it off like it was nothing.

Random old-timey wrestling pictures;

Not Davey & Dynamite's finest hour;

iGmFb1BmZCTAF.jpg

iG3UsLnOCxkOX.jpg

iK9FG6dtZKuH5.jpg

iG501HsJplfUz.jpg

Young Andre;

ib5HGGeUffI5R.jpg

Old Andre;

iesV7WEiIJezQ.jpg

Just look at Frank Gotch, that stylish motherfucker;

iYOfxeW8Rlnna.jpg

Don't fuck with Huracan Ramirez;

iboDhlQjBTmNjt.jpg

Hey, Macho Man...what're you thinking about?

Dunno...macho stuff;

ibriiqEPfp9sOW.png

Morgan Freeman

"I tried to adequately convey my feelings with a series of intricate gestures, pointing this way and that, like a weather vane caught in the wind, but it was of no use. No, I sighed with resignation, it's like my daddy said; either get busy flying, or die trying. And with that thought voiced by a powerful, commanding point towards the ring, I launched myself into the fray upon a hope and a prayer."

Stu Hart was a tough mother fucker. He fought bears for fun.
Actually I think I remember once hearing a story about how for a few months a pro wrestling bear lived in the Hart house.

G-Fex

"I tried to adequately convey my feelings with a series of intricate gestures, pointing this way and that, like a weather vane caught in the wind, but it was of no use. No, I sighed with resignation, it's like my daddy said; either get busy flying, or die trying. And with that thought voiced by a powerful, commanding point towards the ring, I launched myself into the fray upon a hope and a prayer."

http://youtu.be/0tAYmiwXi-0

Top Bottom