• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Hoarr

Neo Member
If you guys are looking for an avatar, I think this would look great if someone just cut out Vader's head.

tumblr_men4l9asgV1qzx70zo1_500.png

Just a big ole' floating Vader head for whoever wants it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Good lookin' Vader shot. You find great magazines and photos!

G-Fex

well something real upsetting just happened and I can't go to sleep for work tonight, so I called off.

Which means in the meantime I'll stream things, maybe WWE '13

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I bloomin ordered it.

Good. Now it's put to bed. I await stories. Maybe you should be in charge of GWF's next arc!

Look at that shit.

G-Fex finds his smile again and someone instantly tries to break in to steal it. Sunflower, you have no mercy!

It was not me in his home. That shit is jarring though. Horrible feeling. At least they didn't make it in eh Fex?

G-Fex

dont you have a bat or something you can smash some heads with?? this is Ptown bro you need one

Nah, but I got my pepper spray, which by the way I tested out by spraying like a part of the wall and holeeee shit is that thing strong, I just started coughing real bad on the fumes alone.

It was not me in his home. That shit is jarring though. Horrible feeling. At least they didn't make it in eh Fex?

well they sorta did make it in the yard, i scared them off though.

I'm still pretty damn upset.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nah, but I got my pepper spray, which by the way I tested out by spraying like a part of the wall and holeeee shit is that thing strong, I just started coughing real bad on the fumes alone.

well they sorta did make it in the yard, i scared them off though.

I'm still pretty damn upset.

Stay safe and hopefully you get some sleep tonight. A man's home is his castle, but it shouldn't have to be a fortress.

Laserfrog

I remember spotting two people in my neighbours back garden, as soon as they saw me they ran away super fast. Stupid people, my neighbour was elderly too.

Also I'd use a cardboard cutout of Scottie Pippen, at least he bothered to show up in NBA Jam.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Back when I lived at home, we had a break-in perpetrated by our garbage men. Stopped to get garbage, 2 dudes ran to the back, kicked in the door, IGNORED THE ELECTRONIC DEVICES and instead made off with a bunch of heirlooms and one of a kind jewelry boxes, etc that my ancestors hand crafted. Real bummer because they happened to take only the irreplacable things. Never got them back. Really sad that things my great grandfather and before made were likely tossed to the side of the road :(

G-Fex

Back when I lived at home, we had a break-in perpetrated by our garbage men. Stopped to get garbage, 2 dudes ran to the back, kicked in the door, IGNORED THE ELECTRONIC DEVICES and instead made off with a bunch of heirlooms and one of a kind jewelry boxes, etc that my ancestors hand crafted. Real bummer because they happened to take only the irreplacable things. Never got them back. Really sad that things my great grandfather and before made were likely tossed to the side of the road :(

Bummer man that really sucks.

I'm sure if someone actually did manage to get in, I'd throw everything I had at them.

Literally, cause I don't know how to fight, so I'd most likely throw or hit them with melee weapons.

well thats good enough lol. after it puts the thug down then kick him in the face... FUCK people who try and break into your house. dont kick him with your steel toe boots though lol

Top Bottom