• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
d0mVl.jpg

G-Fex

What's Joe Montana doing in shoe commercials?

Oh boy, D-bry vs. Big Show I can't wait...Ooh Assassin's creed II

Am I getting the "hardline male chat" ad on neogaf because of wrasslegaf? Is it run by Mean Gene and provides news on all my favorite wcw wrestlers?

G-Fex

oh man those guys are beating up the Kanester

Wow, he let those punks put him through a table?

Terrible, kane has hit a all time low.

yup, then he asks you what your wearing

I'll share the audio from this sometime but at Wreslemania 25 there was a an a match thing setup and I got to call one with mean gene. We had about a minute long clip of Andre vs Hogan and I asked him if I could call it as Hogan. I won't spoil it all but at the end I asked him, "where to next, Mean Gene" and he simply said "Men's room".

That has a new meaning now.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Remember when Flair wrestled Edge in the ladder match, and he fell off the ladder through a table on the outside? I remember thinking Flair was dead

bangai-o

Banned
i still havent watched the miz face promo. but im wondering if it is based on that it is a face promo. wresslegaf hates sheamus face promos, cena face promos, none of you want jericho to go back to being a face, and cm punks face promos were horrible.

i still havent watched the miz face promo. but im wondering if it is based on that it is a face promo. wresslegaf hates sheamus face promos, cena face promos, none of you want jericho to go back to being a face, and cm punks face promos were horrible.
Top WWE faces are basically just high school bullies, why would anyone like them?

Cagey

Banned

I hate it because it's a Miz promo.

strobogo

Banned

Watch his face promos and you'll see. Take all the things that are annoying in his heel promos, add in his personality from his days as the host of Smackdown, and then repeat everything at least 10 times each.

strobogo

Banned
Vince must have been crazy pissed at Brock to put Goldberg over him on their last night at Wrestlemania. On that whole card, Brock was really the only fully homegrown star and Vince let WCW's top homegrown star that wasn't Sting go over at the 20th edition of WM in MSG?

Vince must have been crazy pissed at Brock to put Goldberg over him on their last night at Wrestlemania. On that whole card, Brock was really the only fully homegrown star and Vince let WCW's top homegrown star that wasn't Sting go over at the 20th edition of WM in MSG?

I'm sure it didn't matter to Vince because Austin beat both of their asses after the match anyways.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife

reports are he wants to fight Punk is a streak vs streak match then retire. This could explain Punk's last minute surgery. So you got Rock at Rumble but Brock could easily cost Rock the match then set up 2 high profile guys in a match that would certainly draw the mainstream attention. The movie star vs. a mma fighter. Cena vs. Ryback could fill in the undercard. Ziggler vs the Rumble winner Daniel Bryan. Orton vs. Barrett #58

solid card

Top Bottom