• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
TNA will win by default.

Not because it even tried to do anything new, because doing something new is easy, making it stick to a human mass media that does nothing but spew the trash and call it good is hard.

Saturday Morning Slam’s episode with the Man as part and parcel of the reason Haim Saban, a noted political and Hollywood insider and Vincent Kennedy McMahan/Linda McMahan – created a block of shows combined from the remints of 4Kids Entertainments demise and a smattering of Warner Brothers, Disney (marvel) and Hub (Hasbro) shows, John Cena; is the reason why both the animation business in North America, and the wresting business in the states – are in decline and heading into illreveance.

The episode - and the block itself is part and parcel of what is left of Neo-Conservative America - a America that supported the troops (as long as they were white), supported a back standing of not only buildings brought down my monsters – but how human beings in the first stages of life got nourishment. A support of anti-violence when there is violence…

It shows how “Conservatism” ends, the hubris to the nth degree mired by half – truths, convenient censorship when there should be none, doing the wrong things to get the right result and a confusion of sexuality when there should be an acceptance of one’s own unique soul.

This is what has happened after The Brand ended its Attitude era, a era that was more rip-off of Philly’s and South Jersey’s scream and warning to America of its continuing “mainstreaming” of the perfect conservative lifestyle without all of its people having a stake in it. ECW was great in scope, powerful in its storylines, dark and foreboding about a future with no hope. Mutants whose children now run the world via reality TV. The same reality TV WWE is trying to compete with and losing.

This is what I saw when I saw The Vortexx. I saw what I was warning about years ago – when I was on G-Faqs and IGN to a anime community budding trying to get rid of the censorship of a anquanted industry, already censoring the “Classics” because of their southern supporting roots. Haim Saban the man, I have no problem with. Haim Saban the political force I don’t care much about. Haim Saban’s Religion makes no difference to me. But when he uses all of it for his business – the business he so wrecked 15 years ago, that we and others fought during the days he had Escaflone – days when Pokemon was the fad, days when Al Kahn and Saban had a blood war. Days when Disney keep fucking up trying to find that fad. Days when Cartoon Network needed spark. Days when The Brand, was the Federation - and had Stone Cold, the Rock, Mankind etc… those days we were trying to get that Saturday Morning lineup more in tune with Vince’s Attitude era. Them Cheeky Chicks. That Lita. That Stratus – fighting them scary girls. Thumb tacks, chair shots, candy asses?

Those days. Of Toonami. Of That era.

Saban took it all away.

But he needed to go.

Al Kahn proved everybody wrong. You see – nobody knew this – but years and years ago – It was Kahn, good old Al, who asked Vince to do a “show” like Slam. Vince…said no. No matter – Kahn didn’t need Hollywood – at one time, Hollywood needed him.

Nevertheless, things don’t work out now. You think about it now for those fans of Crunchyroll – if Kahn was successful with One Piece. One Piece would have become the second global fad from that company. I am not wrong about these things. You don’t think the whole world wouldn’t have heard Avrils cover for the new movie (which would have been the third in the states IMO if it was successful?).

But those otaku from arlong park and Crunchyroll fought against him.

And no matter how much he tried to restart the genre that brought him fame, it wasn’t enough.

He made very bad choices.

I never forgave him for it – but in the end it was trumped up charges.

Now, anime – the symbolic “sister” of Pro Wrestling’s extreme era – is suffering a fate worse than its demise.

Its suffering being ripped away from its core, by men who are omega males who are nothing more than invalids, in any other decade of human history, and pirates made to kings over night by using Chinese governmental technology to screw the Japanese over in any way possible by any means possible.

Pro Entertainment is being done the same way, but this time by those who forgot that its not time for preaching, censoring, supporting those that wish your destruction because you’re not “agreeable” or “adjusted” .

There is a reason why the bronies exist. Because they don’t want to fight the battles against censorship we fight before, and we continue to fight today. Many, not all are sexless souls who fear the act and fear attachment. Those many are no better than the Japanese Otaku who sold their brothers out for that sexual but non-sexual contact with some one who is cute, ready to bloom. Sold their brothers to a government edict. Sold there brothers, the animators and the design artists to less wages and more :SDBurtons. Sold them all out for some sort of retarded manifestation of what a Japanese woman should act and behave like. The bronies feel safe in a place where friendship is magic, there is no worry, no inter dialogue, just fun and jokes all around and a few weak ass bad dudes…

That is what pro entertainment is about to become…

Because that Vince that said those words of honesty back in 1997, is now caught up in his wife’s hubris trying to become a senator – billions of dollars lost, lying to his shareholders about PG.

The same Vince that used John Cena as a successful version of Tommy Dreamer – who never reached the title (and was going into a major rivalry with RVD if ECW stayed beyond 2001), has now backed himself into a corner with him.

That Vince that used to be the great heel, fourth wall breaking dude – is now dead inside.
He sold his soul to a man just as demonic an executive as he is.

And for that – and for those that support Saban and his ilk of business tycoons that play Hollywood like fiddles, there is no forgetting.

There is a difference between someone like Saban and Vince, and somebody like Kahn.

I remember back in 2001 when everybody and their momma were censoring left and right – no planes, no broken buildings etc., etc… even Saban got into the whole thing.

But Al Kahn said fuck them all and left Ultraman Tiga alone. That’s a man.

The last time anything near what Al Kahn did, was the first two episode of the now canned Thundercats series.

There both gone.

And what we have left is confusion, weakness, stupidity, a lack of understanding about the truth – and in the end, bullshit.

TNA will win by default.

Not because there is nothing left to try. There is.

What I saw was the countdown in to the final days of the WWE as a brand, as a wrestling company- as even existing in its current form.

It has become like Disney – a factory of dream makers that take and can no longer create.

And now, Just Like Disney – it’s going to take everything it wants.

It’s going to become so big – some say it’s too big to fail.

But it’s going to fail.h

And when it does, no one will hear its noise.
henry2hjjl.gif

ecurbj

Is this all true? If so I really can believe it because the WWE is moving at a 'failure' direction. TNA has been feeding my wrestling meals lately. The WWE shows has been putting me to sleep.

I only watch to see Alberto Del Rio, CM Punk, Damien Sandow, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, Justin Gabriel , The Miz, Wade Barrett and the PrimeTime Playas perform. That's about it.

But your analysis seems spot on and I would personally myself like to dive in a little further on this subject, if possible.

somedevil

If anyone is interested why Harold aka "Scorpio Sky" is gone and most likely not be with the WWE anytime because he blew it himself:

According to OutSports.com, WWE are distancing themselves from Southern California-based independent wrestler Scorpio Sky after the ten-year grappling veteran posted anti-gay messages on his Twitter account.

Sky, who appeared as "Harold" in one of Daniel Bryan and Kane's anger management classes in August, wrote the word "faggot" on Twitter and attacked people who didn't like it.

A wrestling fan who argued with Sky via Twitter over his use of the anti-gay slur contacted WWE about the wrestler's language. WWE Fan Services responded: "WWE strongly believes that everyone should be treated with respect and this principle is the foundation of our anti-bullying initiative, “Be a STAR”. Mr. Andrews no longer works for WWE and we have no plans to work with him in the future."

Sky also works with Lucha VaVOOM, and the company is not happy with his anti-gay tweets. The company stated to OutSports.com, "Please rest assured that Lucha VaVOOM does not condone this language, and further, it’s important to us specify that we do not employ the character “Scorpio Sky.” The wrestler that plays “Scorpio Sky” appears sometimes, but not under that moniker, and he does not have access to speak for Lucha VaVOOM or any of his Lucha VaVOOM characters. However, we have emailed him our grievances and await his response.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Early streak matches were so boring. wrestle big guy of the year. punches. 'I've never seen undertaker man handled like this'

Kaladin

The Rising Sun (springboard off the second rope into a reverse rana) is simply amazing everytime I see Samuray Del Sol hit it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Flair vs taker is such a good match. I wish flair could still throw sweet suplexes though

I also Mark for Jr calling taker ol booger red

Kaladin

This show is going by so fast not having an intermission. I guess with CZW's Cage of Death starting at 8pm and the intermission they will have setting up the cage, Evolve doesn't need time to sell merch during their own show.

Kaladin

Gargano just took out the entire guard rail on one side just diving into Callihan.....I fear for the Cage of Death later on if that is the kind of set-up we can expect.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I leave for ten minutes and people start dropping Ultimate Warrior promos in here.

What in the name of every known element in the universe did Novid just type? I can't make heads of tails of it. It's either total genius or the ramblings of a madman.

RBH

TNA will win by default.

Not because it even tried to do anything new, because doing something new is easy, making it stick to a human mass media that does nothing but spew the trash and call it good is hard.

Saturday Morning Slam’s episode with the Man as part and parcel of the reason Haim Saban, a noted political and Hollywood insider and Vincent Kennedy McMahan/Linda McMahan – created a block of shows combined from the remints of 4Kids Entertainments demise and a smattering of Warner Brothers, Disney (marvel) and Hub (Hasbro) shows, John Cena; is the reason why both the animation business in North America, and the wresting business in the states – are in decline and heading into illreveance.

The episode - and the block itself is part and parcel of what is left of Neo-Conservative America - a America that supported the troops (as long as they were white), supported a back standing of not only buildings brought down my monsters – but how human beings in the first stages of life got nourishment. A support of anti-violence when there is violence…

It shows how “Conservatism” ends, the hubris to the nth degree mired by half – truths, convenient censorship when there should be none, doing the wrong things to get the right result and a confusion of sexuality when there should be an acceptance of one’s own unique soul.

This is what has happened after The Brand ended its Attitude era, a era that was more rip-off of Philly’s and South Jersey’s scream and warning to America of its continuing “mainstreaming” of the perfect conservative lifestyle without all of its people having a stake in it. ECW was great in scope, powerful in its storylines, dark and foreboding about a future with no hope. Mutants whose children now run the world via reality TV. The same reality TV WWE is trying to compete with and losing.

This is what I saw when I saw The Vortexx. I saw what I was warning about years ago – when I was on G-Faqs and IGN to a anime community budding trying to get rid of the censorship of a anquanted industry, already censoring the “Classics” because of their southern supporting roots. Haim Saban the man, I have no problem with. Haim Saban the political force I don’t care much about. Haim Saban’s Religion makes no difference to me. But when he uses all of it for his business – the business he so wrecked 15 years ago, that we and others fought during the days he had Escaflone – days when Pokemon was the fad, days when Al Kahn and Saban had a blood war. Days when Disney keep fucking up trying to find that fad. Days when Cartoon Network needed spark. Days when The Brand, was the Federation - and had Stone Cold, the Rock, Mankind etc… those days we were trying to get that Saturday Morning lineup more in tune with Vince’s Attitude era. Them Cheeky Chicks. That Lita. That Stratus – fighting them scary girls. Thumb tacks, chair shots, candy asses?

Saban took it all away.

But he needed to go.

Al Kahn proved everybody wrong. You see – nobody knew this – but years and years ago – It was Kahn, good old Al, who asked Vince to do a “show” like Slam. Vince…said no. No matter – Kahn didn’t need Hollywood – at one time, Hollywood needed him.

Nevertheless, things don’t work out now. You think about it now for those fans of Crunchyroll – if Kahn was successful with One Piece. One Piece would have become the second global fad from that company. I am not wrong about these things. You don’t think the whole world wouldn’t have heard Avrils cover for the new movie (which would have been the third in the states IMO if it was successful?).

And no matter how much he tried to restart the genre that brought him fame, it wasn’t enough.

Now, anime – the symbolic “sister” of Pro Wrestling’s extreme era – is suffering a fate worse than its demise.

Its suffering being ripped away from its core, by men who are omega males who are nothing more than invalids, in any other decade of human history, and pirates made to kings over night by using Chinese governmental technology to screw the Japanese over in any way possible by any means possible.

Pro Entertainment is being done the same way, but this time by those who forgot that its not time for preaching, censoring, supporting those that wish your destruction because you’re not “agreeable” or “adjusted” .

There is a reason why the bronies exist. Because they don’t want to fight the battles against censorship we fight before, and we continue to fight today. Many, not all are sexless souls who fear the act and fear attachment. Those many are no better than the Japanese Otaku who sold their brothers out for that sexual but non-sexual contact with some one who is cute, ready to bloom. Sold their brothers to a government edict. Sold there brothers, the animators and the design artists to less wages and more :SDBurtons. Sold them all out for some sort of retarded manifestation of what a Japanese woman should act and behave like. The bronies feel safe in a place where friendship is magic, there is no worry, no inter dialogue, just fun and jokes all around and a few weak ass bad dudes…

Because that Vince that said those words of honesty back in 1997, is now caught up in his wife’s hubris trying to become a senator – billions of dollars lost, lying to his shareholders about PG.

The same Vince that used John Cena as a successful version of Tommy Dreamer – who never reached the title (and was going into a major rivalry with RVD if ECW stayed beyond 2001), has now backed himself into a corner with him.

That Vince that used to be the great heel, fourth wall breaking dude – is now dead inside.

And for that – and for those that support Saban and his ilk of business tycoons that play Hollywood like fiddles, there is no forgetting.

There is a difference between someone like Saban and Vince, and somebody like Kahn.

I remember back in 2001 when everybody and their momma were censoring left and right – no planes, no broken buildings etc., etc… even Saban got into the whole thing.

The last time anything near what Al Kahn did, was the first two episode of the now canned Thundercats series.

There both gone.

And what we have left is confusion, weakness, stupidity, a lack of understanding about the truth – and in the end, bullshit.

TNA will win by default.

What I saw was the countdown in to the final days of the WWE as a brand, as a wrestling company- as even existing in its current form.

It has become like Disney – a factory of dream makers that take and can no longer create.

But it’s going to fail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vzKgD89oOE

ecurbj

I will seriously never get tired of watching the final 5 minutes of Stone Cold vs. Dude Love from WWF Over the Edge 1998:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xk...-cold-vs-dude-love_sport?start=2#.UMPE9aV9nww

(skip to 28:00)
I liked that back in the day. Undertaker would pick his opponents up with one hand and choke slam them. Nowadays Kane or anyone that does the choke slam. It at least requires them to jam the undies of the opponent to lift them up for the choke slam.

That was a damn good match.

The Attitude Era. If only Vince would go back *sighs*

Kaladin

Amazing finish to Gargano vs Callihan, Gargano retains with the Gargano Escape submission assisted by knee strikes to the head.

I don't know if they counted it as a TKO or submission.

Meh. Bored of Gargano. There's a point in all his matches where he takes so much punishment, only to kick out again and again and it totally ruins my suspension of disbelief. OK match tho, and the crowd seemed kinda burned out.

Anth0ny

TNA will win by default.

Saban took it all away.

But he needed to go.

There both gone.

TNA will win by default.

But it’s going to fail.

kobevqmfcb.gif

TNA will win by default.

Saban took it all away.

But he needed to go.

There both gone.

TNA will win by default.

But it’s going to fail.

I had to de-lurk for this. What the blue fuzzy fuck?!?!

Link for mastodonkey rant?

Go fuck yourself you wwe cock sucking piece of fucking shit, whatever the hell you get out of prancing around like a faggot on forums putting down the competition that shits all over your shitty as fuck failing fanboy cocksucking company. Do me a favor, turn off the livestream your watching and shit a pint of blood.. cuz we all know your too fucking cheap to buy a ppv anyfuckingway.. you probably dont even buy your beloved wwe ppvs either.. you think vince likes that shit? He not only needs you to suck his cock and stand up for his bullshit mind numbing charade of a wrestling promotion he needs you to reach up your ass and pump out 60 bucks a ppv.. surely you can sell some pills or whore out your mother to get vince what he wants, afterall thats all you livefor. fucking nigger

They're both equally crazy person gibberish but at least Mastodonkey's entertained me.

tm24

They're both equally crazy person gibberish but at least Mastodonkey's entertained me.

Iono man, Novid goes into some crazy Ultimate Warrior type stuff. It almost reaches 9/11 conspiracy levels

So is anyone gonna watch Cage of Death? Someone join me!

Top Bottom