• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Striker

why wasnt cm punk fired then?

double standards for people who suck hhh's nutsack
Lq140.jpg

Obviously!!
she acts all modest and shit but you know she knows she fine as fuck, they all do.
She sticks it out as if she has one.

Why is a John Cena return #3?? Like, was he ever away long enough to necessitate what would be considered a return?

It was actually pretty shocking, Cena recovered far faster than expected and there were no rumblings that he would return at the rumble at all, the reaction for his return really sells it, the Cena hating crowd burst out into a massive pop out of sheer surprise and then suddenly remember it's Cena and go back to booing him.

strobogo

Banned
Cena's had plenty of returns. Returning from Brock injuring him the first time, returning after Jesus stabbed him in the kidney, returning from pec surgery, return from neck surgery, returning after being fired for Wade not winning the title, returning after taking off TLC 2011, returning after his loss to The Rock, returning after Brock injured him, returning after being the first man to not cash in the MITB successfully, returning from his arm injury, returning after Dolph knocked him into a toilet, returning despite the WWE Universe being ROCKED by the AJ Scandal.

Plenty of John Cena returns to choose from.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Remember when Undertaker returned and you were like why is he on a motorcycle, why is he wearing a trenchcoat why is he coming out to kid rock? and then he changed it and it was limp bizkit and you were like oh no this isnt better at all

Cena's had plenty of returns. Returning from Brock injuring him the first time, returning after Jesus stabbed him in the kidney, returning from pec surgery, return from neck surgery, returning after being fired for Wade not winning the title, returning after taking off TLC 2011, returning after his loss to The Rock, returning after Brock injured him, returning after being the first man to not cash in the MITB successfully, returning from his arm injury, returning after Dolph knocked him into a toilet, returning despite the WWE Universe being ROCKED by the AJ Scandal.

Plenty of John Cena returns to choose from.

Cena is such a champ, capable of returning mere days (or even hours) after shocking events that would rock the core of any lesser superstar.

mooooose

I was there for Cena's Royal Rumble 08 return. It was the coolest thing I've ever been a part of. When the clock hit 0, time literally froze, and it felt like 30 seconds before his music hit (but in the video its nearly instantaneous), and the roof came off the place. It was the LOUDEST place I've ever been in. It was also completely unexpected.

Great return. Other than well, it being Cena's.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Why was Bork's return so good? It's not like it was a surprise he was there or anything. Was it because the crowd was chanting "WE WANT LESNAR" the whole night and at the end they finally get it to us? Was it cause he F-5'd the fuck out of Cena? Was it because of the 30 second pause between Cena shutting the hell up and Bork's music playing?

I think that return was the only time I exclaimed something out loud for something wrestling.

G-Fex

I watched a tiny bit of the intro for that new stupid power rangers show and right after it it focused on the villain, who sounded just like some guy doing a Hulk Hogan impersonation.

I don't see how Panda watches this shit.

Carnby

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why was Bork's return so good? It's not like it was a surprise he was there or anything. Was it because the crowd was chanting "WE WANT LESNAR" the whole night and at the end they finally get it to us? Was it cause he F-5'd the fuck out of Cena? Was it because of the 30 second pause between Cena shutting the hell up and Bork's music playing?

I think that return was the only time I exclaimed something out loud for something wrestling.

It was because he was booked perfectly. In hindsight it looked just as good as while it happened. He came back and in one month, had Cena's hottest feud in quite some time. It was pretty much perfect. I can't even hate the end of it, the match was great and one of my favorites.

How was last night, birthday boy? And when do you leave? Today?

It was probably one of our best shows top to bottom. We had a big crowd boosted by curious people who got fliers at the downtown parade by the venue. I know some left after intermission which was possibly caused by the Texas deathmatch.

I got cake super kicked into my face at the end of my groups promo and in the main (a pretty amazing tables match) I took a hurricanrana off the top rope for the first time which was pretty cool. Overall great time and great show. Miserio had his best match that I've seen against one of my stable's guys.
Afterwards we rocked downtown tulsa playing arcade games at The Max.

I leave to NYC next Saturday. I'll go to Final Battle and TLC then fly out to Japan at 6am that Monday.

Top Bottom