• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Themes:

1 - The Rock's 1998-1999 / Corporate Champion theme
2 - Stone Cold's 1997-1998 / Hell Frozen Over theme
3 - Triple H's 1999 - 2000 / My Time Theme
4 - Razor Ramon's theme
5 - Rikishi's 2000 / Bad Man Theme

Honorables

Post-Faarooq NoD theme and all of its off shoots (Owen Hart, the Rock etc...)

CM Punk's "This Fire Burns"
Shinsuke Nakamura's WWE Theme
Vince McMahon's theme
Brock Lesnar's theme
You better know your role! Loved that theme.

My fave 5 themes:

1. You're Gonna Pay
2. Sexyboy
3. Rick Rude's WCW Simply Ravishing
4. 4 Horsemen
5. Lex Luger's Total Package WCW theme

Themes:

1 - The Rock's 1998-1999 / Corporate Champion theme
2 - Stone Cold's 1997-1998 / Hell Frozen Over theme
3 - Triple H's 1999 - 2000 / My Time Theme
4 - Razor Ramon's theme
5 - Rikishi's 2000 / Bad Man Theme

Honorables

Post-Faarooq NoD theme and all of its off shoots (Owen Hart, the Rock etc...)

CM Punk's "This Fire Burns"
Shinsuke Nakamura's WWE Theme
Vince McMahon's theme
Brock Lesnar's theme
macho-vince-high-five.gif

Caderfix

Poor Carmella... I used to like when talent worked stiff, but now it makes me uncomfortable (not because of Carmella, in general).

Hasney

Themes:

1 - Christian Just Close Your Eyes (Present TNA, no the current one)
2 - Bobby Roode Glorious
3 - nWo
4 - Eddie Guerrero heel theme feat. Opening telephone
5 - Kane Slow Chemical

Caderfix

I used to hate 31 until 32 showed me what a bad WrestleMania really looks like.

The only matches I remember from mania 32 are the ladder match and HHH vs Reigns (I don't remember the actual match, just the reaction and camera cuts to outside of the arena with loud fireworks to drown the boos)

The only matches I remember from mania 32 are the ladder match and HHH vs Reigns (I don't remember the actual match, just the reaction and camera cuts to outside of the arena with loud fireworks to drown the boos)

According to Wikipedia:

The main event title match drew criticism and also resulted in negative and angry crowd reactions.

Do you have a problem with the fed itself or with the youtube channel? I actually think they are improving a lot.

I heard good things about their London show, tbh, but I'm just not a fan of the storyline bullshit and have no interest in seeing their youtube personalities involved in things. But that's fine, there's a bunch of other indies out there that cater more to my tastes and I do like that WCPW are going after their own niche and introducing a lot of people to British wrestling in the process. It's just galling that they so easily get attention from the greater world of wrestling media simply by virtue of paying exorbitant fees for the likes of Del Rio and JR.

I'd like to check out WCPW but the personalities dominating the YouTube channel was why I stopped paying so much attention to their videos outside of the occasional ones. I don't care to see the same thing happen with an actual wrestling promotion, although I get that their personalities were a major reason for why the promotion started in the first place.

Going through the history of WCW wrasslin' with the hour long superstation shows in late '85.

The matches aren't worth much but hot damn these promos.

Top Bottom