• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

I can't bring myself to post the Mojo Rawley gif.

Stay hyped, friend.
x97js496lnpx.gif

Holy shit, following Dave Meltzer on Twitter is tiring. The amount of people who tweet him the same exact shit every day is crazy. "IF IT'S NOT NJPW OR PWG HE DOESN'T CARE", "IF IT'S NOT THE BUCKS HE DOESN'T CARE", "HE ONLY GIVES NJPW 5 STARS, NOT WWE". People literally take the time to tweet someone because they don't like their ratings of pro-wrestling matches and opinions. Why would people waste their time doing this?

sora87

Holy fuck that Alexa/Lynch promo was straight up cringe. Just don't bother if it's gonna be that bad.

Surely SD are getting a few people from nxt soon? Can't have the mid-card be Dolph and Miz any longer.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Holy fuck that Alexa/Lynch promo was straight up cringe. Just don't bother if it's gonna be that bad.

Surely SD are getting a few people from nxt soon? Can't have the mid-card be Dolph and Miz any longer.

I legit laughed at the potato farm line because it was so fucking silly.

I didn't hate it and thought both women were fine but oh man, the Irish potato jokes should have died after Tator Tots.

Striker

Feels like the themes have gotten worse as time has went on. The golden era with Hogan, Dibiase, Demolition, Savage, Rude, Warrior, Legion of Doom, Mr. Perfect, etc. was pinnacle. You would have some good ones like Muhammad Hassan, Brood or 96-97 Mankind, but all around none seem as legendary as those before it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
GOAT 5 themes
Razor Ramon
Perro Aguayo Jr
WCW Rick Rude
4 Horsemen
Heel Doink

80s and 90s Japan themes all sound the same

I have no opinion on the Young Bucks, listen to vinyl, don't drink coffee and try to stay clean-shaven.

WHO AM I?
Sound like some kind of anomaly, a drifter of sorts.

I'd like to make a WrassleGAF OT in the future. Here are my qualifications:

http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64304
Amazing, this would be an instant junioring in these modern times.

I could never unhear the early parts of this theme being a knock off.

Sephzilla

Fav Five GOAT Themes
1- Stone Cold Steve Austin
2- Hulk Hogan's Real American
3- Goldberg's WCW Theme
4- Shinsuke Nakamura's Subconscious Theme
5- Kurt Angle's WWE Theme

Honorable Mention (but not eligible because they're not original songs)
nWo Theme
Macho Man
Ric Flair
CM Punk's Cult of Personality Theme

Themes:

1 - The Rock's 1998-1999 / Corporate Champion theme
2 - Stone Cold's 1997-1998 / Hell Frozen Over theme
3 - Triple H's 1999 - 2000 / My Time Theme
4 - Razor Ramon's theme
5 - Rikishi's 2000 / Bad Man Theme

Honorables

Post-Faarooq NoD theme and all of its off shoots (Owen Hart, the Rock etc...)

CM Punk's "This Fire Burns"
Shinsuke Nakamura's WWE Theme
Vince McMahon's theme
Brock Lesnar's theme

Top Bottom