• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Hasney

If you own WWE 2K17, stop being mark.

Poor Mark

tumblr_n7wkx9X4c61sodzggo1_400.gif

Sephzilla

WrassleGAF Hall of Fame
Heel
DM
Data West
Me

This Years Nominees:
Zach
Menome's Curse
Not Professor Beef

Your PC run games? Just get 2k16 in the Steam sale for cheap.

My gaming PC's a bit outdated at this point. I have streaming software so I could just stream it from my ps4

Hasney

WrassleGAF Hall of Fame
Heel
DM
Data West
Me

This Years Nominees:
Zach
Menome's Curse
Not Professor Beef

Are you like the Koko B Ware of the hall? "I mean, I guess he's been around for a long time..."

My gaming PC's a bit outdated at this point. I have streaming software so I could just stream it from my ps4

Well if you don't get around to buying/don't feel like giving them money, hmu. I've already got it and the full streaming capture card shizz so I could just find CAWs for the list you organise and run the match.

Sephzilla

Are you like the Koko B Ware of the hall? "I mean, I guess he's been around for a long time..."

I'm a Destructoid and WrassleGAF hall of famer, god damnit! I'm a legend I tell you!

Well if you don't get around to buying/don't feel like giving them money, hmu. I've already got it and the full streaming capture card shizz so I could just find CAWs for the list you organise and run the match.

I guess I'll make it official that I'm running the avatar rumble this year, then. I'll open up entries after New Years. If I need your help with it, Hasney, I'll let you know

Menome

It's looking very likely I'm going to be honour-bound to an avatar of imbask's choosing for January. I'll still enter a wrestler though.

Sephzilla

The length of time for the avatars will be from the Avatar Rumble until the end of WrestleMania, sound right?

It's looking very likely I'm going to be honour-bound to an avatar of imbask's choosing for January. I'll still enter a wrestler though.

The Avatar Rumble probably wont happen until right before the Royal Rumble, which is at the end of January. So you'll be fine

I did make it at a time where everyone was speculating that Paige stabbed him/got him in trouble with drug dealers.
It was a hell of a time for those two. Del Rio getting stabbed, him making up a million stories over how it happened, they got engaged, rumors came out Paige was some drug lord and he got stabbed to send a message.

Most swerving story-line of the year after Dixie Carter vs The World.

We some southern boys
With the farmer strength
Ain't nobody man enough to feel the pain
And you could be next
You better give respect
Cause ain't nobody breaking this red neck

This is a song about kicking someone's ass. Makes sense.

Rich Swann's is about cuckolding and possibly taking advantage of people's daughters.

There is only set of lyrics that is worth a damn:

Roppongi
Roppongi nights
Roppongi vice
Roppongi
Roppongi lights
Roppongi vice

Top Bottom