• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Rusev needs a finisher that isn't a submission because hes never gonna beat guys like cena, brock, ramen with a submission finish.

Also don't know why everyone likes edges theme it was trash sounds like some sh*tty boy band music.

Rusev needs a finisher that isn't a submission because hes never gonna beat guys like cena, brock, ramen with a submission finish.

Also don't know why everyone likes edges theme it was trash sounds like some sh*tty boy band music.
He's never gonna beat them regardless of what his finisher is and that's the unfortunate shoot.

Striker

Bret beat the likes of Yokozuna, Undertaker, Austin, Diesel and Piper without making them submit.

Bret beat the likes of Yokozuna, Undertaker, Austin, Diesel and Piper without making them submit.

None of those guys at that point were booked like Cena who is never gonna give up. They try to cover up that cena has never tapped. Rusev also wasn't the top guy like bret. He needs a finish where he can pin and win clean. The only way he can win with a submission against those guys if they do the pass out finish which can only be done so much times.

Zach

Man, they are hotshotting the 35 championships all over the place. None of them mean anything. #2001AWrassleOdyssey

ZnCKb7z.jpg
Awesome.

Zach

It was fine, I guess. For a heel. Didn't make sense when he was acting goofy.

Did I like the song, though? No, not really.

Zach

It's pretty cool how Angle and Broken Down Austin are able to have some pretty good wrasslin' matches.

Austin just attempted a sunset flip! :O

Zach

I think The Undertaker forgot to use his wrassle voice in this backstage segment of RAW 438. It was really weird.

Top Bottom