• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Man God

Non-Canon Member
WWE hates Heel/Heel matches. They're much more likely to do Face/Face and let fans choose. WCW would do both, but preferred Heel/Heel.

Hope Cena comes back to chase the title leading up to mania only to loose at the rumble and the ppv after that and decides he wants to know if he still has it and challenges taker to a mania match, or sadly it ends up being cena vs styles at mania with cena going over....

Pikma

Banned
I think that's enough smackdown for me

Between that Ziggler win and the fact that it's pretty clear Miz will now feud with Ambrose (who will end up coming out on top for sure) I'm just done

SD roster was always shallow but this kind of booking makes those issues even worse

I think that's enough smackdown for me

Between that Ziggler win and the fact that it's pretty clear Miz will now feud with Ambrose (who will end up coming out on top for sure) I'm just done

SD roster was always shallow but this kind of booking makes those issues even worse

Doesnt help orton is in a tag team and cena turned into a part timer...

I guess the good thing is that this is something we'll deal with for two weeks since the match if for the 27th. Ziggler will hopefully lose clean to establish AJ as a threat, and then the show probably ends with Cena announcing he's going to the rumble so he can get a title shot.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I've said this before and I'm sure one of you fucks will pinpoint some specific Thunder where it happened or whatever. But I feel like WCW had fairly clear paths to the title of contention. You kind of always had a relative idea of whoever was where on a contendership for each title.

I don't remember Disco Inferno jobbing multiple times to DDP for the US title then getting awarded a chance at a title shot for the World Heavyweight Title.

I can dig the double countout. Sometimes it irks me people get up from the hardcore damage from outside. I guess next week they have a rematch.

And Alicia makes that dude look like a small person

galvatron

I've said this before and I'm sure one of you fucks will pinpoint some specific Thunder where it happened or whatever. But I feel like WCW had fairly clear paths to the title of contention. You kind of always had a relative idea of whoever was where on a contendership for each title.

I don't remember Disco Inferno jobbing multiple times to DDP for the US title then getting awarded a chance at a title shot for the World Heavyweight Title.

True...wasn't there an era where they explicitly stated the rankings? Aside from the U.S. champ at #1 it seemed pretty accurate from what I remember.

somedevil

How long can SD really do this. And they don't seem to care about putting any big call ups on the 'B show' either.

Smackdown is getting MIckie James when she comes back in 2017.

Also, here are the possible call ups coming up from the NXT spoilers:

Revival, Tye and Samoa Joe

I wonder who Smackdown will get.

Tagyhag

Smackdown is getting MIckie James when she comes back in 2017.

Also, here are the possible call ups coming up from the NXT spoilers:

Revival, Tye and Samoa Joe

I wonder who Smackdown will get.

Revival would be amazing, they already have history with AA and with Smackdown writing there's a bigger chance they won't turn into mega jobbers.

Welp we might need new number 1 contenders.
It's funny your name correlates with who will fill in for Zack and be Mojo's partner.

kane-retro-wwe-2k14-o.gif

Top Bottom