• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

It's been cut in a rather unflattering way:

7TSQ0q.gif
Blue clearly made the cut version. With creative input from Fox.

Browny

Banned
It's Friday... at fucking last.

Last night I snitched on our IT director to HR, and used the word "snarky" in the email. Feels good.

I know I'm going to be a marked man moving forwards, but fuck it - enough's enough and it's time for a change.

I'm honestly surprised SHINE, backed by WWE, FloSlam & WWNLive, haven't made a heavier play to raid SHIMMER's roster.

They're sort of sibling companies as far as I know.

Also, SHIMMER has always been the women's super indy, flying in from all over, whereas SHINE wants to build a stable roster as far as I can tell.

It's a damn shame SHIMMER is in this state, but DVD's aren't going to help. Like Boots said, the time has passed.

Menome

WWE have sent me a research survey. The first topic is to pick up to three favourite male wrestlers. Elias Samson is so good, he makes the list twice. DRIFTCEMBER.

Ey4xgt8.jpg

Catching up on Smackdown from 2 weeks ago, enjoying the Dean Ambrose won't go home bit

Good show overall

Oh wow the Yes! Yes! Yes! WWemoji is available now????

Menome

I haven't watched the trailer yet, but from a friend's assessment, it seems like it's akin to a bullet-pointed presentation for shareholders than something that was made for public viewing.

Menome

Oh, and when pushed on the matter, I chose Samson, Swann and Styles for my Top 3. Something about the letter 'S' appeals to me I guess, just like Sandow and Savage.

Browny

Banned
Don't lie to me Browny

Did they hint at an ancient, powerful evil that must be stopped.

Not really - I envisage it as "we are all dicks and need your planet so we're going to kill you all kthnxbye".

Well that's how I'm going to play it anyway.
#renegade
#shoooot

Hasney

Who the hell are slice news are they reliable? Just tweeted "Report:

The Plan As Of Right Now Is For Nakamura To Be On #SmackDownLIVE When He Makes His Main Roster Debut"

klonere

Banned
NOAH spoilers

Nakajima beat Suzuki in one of the best NOAH matches of the year, Suzuki called for the Time Bomb but nobody came out, Sugiura turned on Suzuki afterwards. Au revoir Suzuki. This is all on a pretty small show, so they really have rushed this thing out the door as soon as Jado fucked off. God bless.

Not really - I envisage it as "we are all dicks and need your planet so we're going to kill you all kthnxbye".

Well that's how I'm going to play it anyway.
#renegade
#shoooot

I'm not feeling it as much as you but I'm probably going to play it at some stage.

Jamie OD

I thought it was referred to as the Ruthless Agression era?

That's what they were going for at the time for sure. Problem is so many from that generation flopped that it's difficult to look back even with the nostalgia goggles on. Not saying it was mostly bad but there is so much lost from that time period.

Striker

There wasn't many flops as there has been since then, especially now. And of course they would put DX with Austin, The Rock, and Mr. McMahon in the AE.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Fucking antibiotics. Go from having head issues to having head issues and now diarrhea.

I should have voted Jill Stein.

imBask

Banned
The fact that you guys are just spewing "fuck HHH" for no reason on a friday morning tells me you're just biased and looking for approval. despicable and sad, really.

Menome

The fact that you guys are just spewing "fuck HHH" for no reason on a friday morning tells me you're just biased and looking for approval. despicable and sad, really.

They just can't respect WWE's top B-Rank player of THE GAME.

It's Friday... at fucking last.

Last night I snitched on our IT director to HR, and used the word "snarky" in the email. Feels good.

I know I'm going to be a marked man moving forwards, but fuck it - enough's enough and it's time for a change.

Browny working for the Authority now?

klonere

Banned
holy shit the Nakajima/Suzuki match was 37!!! minutes long.

Although I think I'm one of the few that doesn't mind the super long NOAH main events (nobody else really does them), I recognize the complaints about them.

Top Bottom