• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

My man the Big Dog ready to be a champ of two belts this Sunday! Believe that!

Roman-Reigns-Looks-Over-the-WWE-Championship.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Remember when people gave WWE shit for taking off El Generico's mask

The problem is Almas sucking

Hey, he brought the mask back for like 1 match in NXT

Also, you can set mobile GAF up to not display gifs by default, which is what I do for bandwidth purposes.

Kaladin

Wrestlemania is on track to be a damn sellout

ShKqIPS.jpg

And we don't even have a match yet.

Yes, I created the image using two images of the seating map.

Your hero and savior and messiah HHH said:
Trump has close ties with WWE and the McMahons—he’s in the Hall of Fame and has appeared in storylines. Are you hoping to snag him for an appearance at WrestleMania 33 as a sitting president?

I have a feeling his schedule might be packed… but who knows? Never say never in the WWE.

Not shocked

Sephzilla

Another WrestleMania where they could cram even more people into the stadium if the stage wasn't so huge.

From a visual perspective the huge stages really diminish how big the crowd is

Kaladin

Another WrestleMania where they could cram even more people into the stadium if the stage wasn't so huge.

Actually, they couldn't. The stage itself won't remove potential seats.

Edit: I take that back. The stage is removing a few lower level sections, but that is mostly ramp. The huge stage itself will sit on the area on the far side between the edges of the middle level.

Camping-World-Stadim-580-5.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Remember everyone here saying that HHH getting rid of the mask was great because of how good looking he is?

I don't understand why people think the mask is the problem. The problem is that Almas isn't good enough.

Must be nice to be one of the 5000 people don't have an obstructed view because of those giant fucking towers.

Kaladin

Actually, they couldn't. The stage itself won't remove potential seats.

Edit: I take that back. The stage is removing a few lower level sections, but that is mostly ramp. The huge stage itself will sit on the area on the far side between the edges of the middle level.

Camping-World-Stadim-580-5.jpg

For comparison, here is the Pro Bowl seating chart for this year, in the same stadium:

HeGtzNg.jpg

The only sections WWE are blocking off are 146, 147 and 148.

Wrestlemania is the one time we get a different stage for a WWE event. I wouldn't want them to scale back to something less special and insane, even if it does make the crowd look less impressive.

Top Bottom