• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Sephzilla

Anything good about it is instantly killed by Rollins being completely chill with just waiting for Triple H to show up. He needs to show up at a Takeover when HHH is there and be tossed out by security.

I think it's more than Rollins is trying to get HHH to come to him, not the other way around. But yeah, Rollins invading a Takeover would be fucking cool

Sephzilla

Is Mania 32 the worst WWE PPV of the year? It had some moments, but it was 70 hours long and the booking for almost all of the matches made no fucking sense

Zach

They're all the same event to me. Except the one where Goldberg Goldberged. So whatever that was is the 2016 World Champion of Wrassle Events.

Zach

jEUh282.jpg

Anth0ny

Is Mania 32 the worst WWE PPV of the year? It had some moments, but it was 70 hours long and the booking for almost all of the matches made no fucking sense

easily, just because it's wrestlemania and it was so underwhelming. not to mention it was one of the biggest wrestling shows ever. in kayfabe, it's now bigger than wrestlemania 3. what a fucking waste.

So did some Nintendo news come out today that I missed? Seems like a lot of people are talking Nintendo today

switch is fucking under powered. shocking. somehow fanboys didn't expect this.

imBask

Banned
it's a Nintendo handheld. How is it underpowered? compared to what?

Nintendo lives in the nintendo bubble, they don't compete with anyone

I've never once cared about specs from Nintendo

The day the games stop being fun, I'll be pissed at them. I don't need p's and I sure don't need K's (HDTV) to be happy

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I said this in the Switch thread but I'll say it here too. You people will be much happier if you see Switch how I see it. As a PSP3 that also plays Nintendo games. Be happy that not only are we still getting a PSP3, but we're getting one that also plays Nintendo games!

imBask

Banned
I said this in the Switch thread but I'll say it here too. You people will be much happier if you see Switch how I see it. As a PSP3 that also plays Nintendo games. Be happy that not only are we still getting a PSP3, but we're getting one that also plays Nintendo games!

If Nintendo had announced a $100 green powered rocket with a billion hours battery life that could produce money for free AND act as the best sextoy on earth, people would still give them shit for not including enough cores somehow

Kinda like how HHH haters do

Zach

What do you mean, "you people"?

Hasney

Well if there's a portable out there with decent first party support that's more powerful than this, I'm down. But there isn't, so I'm in baby.

Anth0ny

it's a handheld with hdmi out. that's what it's always been, despite them marketing it as a home console. if you look at it as a home console first, of course you're going to be disappointed with how "underpowered" it is.

I've come to peace with it being well below xbone in power since the original leaks.

Browny

Banned
Today has been a good day. 3 job applications sent off, one day closer to breaking up for Christmas, 25 days of WK to watch (cheers Boots!) and first mince pie of the season.

If Nintendo had announced a $100 green powered rocket with a billion hours battery life that could produce money for free AND act as the best sextoy on earth, people would still give them shit for not including enough cores somehow

Kinda like how HHH haters do
imbask trying to compare HHH to something good 😂😂😂

Sephzilla

Nintendo needs some new blood that's going to walk into the company and be like

ubxg3Kk.gif

"Playstation and Xbox are shit. We're fucking Nintendo and we can do everything they can do, and do it better." And then throw out a system that matches their competition and has all of the good first party games hardcore fans go apeshit about anyway. Oh, and then they should can the people in charge of Nintendo of America because NoA seems to constantly fuck things up here.

it's a handheld with hdmi out. that's what it's always been, despite them marketing it as a home console. if you look at it as a home console first, of course you're going to be disappointed with how "underpowered" it is.

I've come to peace with it being well below xbone in power since the original leaks.

Anyone expecting it to come close to an xbone when undocked is a mark, plain and simple.

As such, Gaming side is full of marks. But that's nothing new.

ubxg3Kk.gif

"Playstation and Xbox aren't shit. We're fucking Nintendo and we can do everything they can do, and do it better." And then throw out a system that matches their competition and has all of the good first party games hardcore fans go apeshit about anyway. Oh, and then they should can the people in charge of Nintendo of America because NoA seems to constantly fuck things up here.

Agreed, though if anything, NoA needs less interference from NCL since almost all of NoA's dumb decisions are actually made by NCL.

imBask

Banned
"Playstation and Xbox aren't shit. We're fucking Nintendo and we can do everything they can do, and do it better."

but they can't

get that out of your head, let it go, you're living in the past.

Nintendo can't compete with Sony and Microsoft on that scale

Sephzilla

Nintendo has literally $10 billion dollars in bank that they're sitting on doing nothing with. They could take losses for decades and still be perfectly fine. They can absolutely compete with Sony and Microsoft in the console department - they are just electing not to

"Playstation and Xbox are shit. We're fucking Nintendo and we can do everything they can do, and do it better." And then throw out a system that matches their competition and has all of the good first party games hardcore fans go apeshit about anyway. Oh, and then they should can the people in charge of Nintendo of America because NoA seems to constantly fuck things up here.

They had that guy it was Yamauchi. Yamauchi was a SHOOTER

Top Bottom