• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Anth0ny

not surprised that wrestler of the year shane mcmahon could match up with aj styles at mania

alongside taker and cena, those are your top 4 superstars on smackdown

taker beats AJ at the rumble for the title, and the big story going into mania if if cena beats flair's record or not

imBask

Banned
JOHN CENA VS UNDERTAKER

15 YEARS IN THE MAKING

15 YEARS IN THE MAKING

15 YEARS IN THE MAKING MAGGLE

#15YEARSINTHEMAKING

NEW T-SHIRT : 15 YEARS IN THE MAKING

NEW SPECIAL NETWORK SHOW : 15 YEARS IN THE MAKING

15 YEARS IN THE MAKING

I figure they'll maybe use Shane to turn AJ baby. There's a distinct lack of good babyface opposition and a reasonable number of new feuds to be made by turning AJ face and perhaps chasing the title.

Is Shane a little bit to old to be playing wrestler?

Shane's 46

Goldust is 47, Henry 45, R-Truth 44, Titus is just about 40, Rhyno's 41, Taker's 51

The combined age of everyone in those two matches listed (Styles, Shane, Cena, Taker) is 175 and the youngest person there is Styles, who turns 40 two months after Cena turns 40. This is an old roster, a lot of these people should be retired tbh if we're making Shane step aside

Mahonay

Banned
Styles may be 40, but he's also in better shape (minus the back issues) than most people half his age.

I am curious when the hell his age will finally start catching up to him. I imagine his bad back might stop him from working before we ever see a noticeable decrease in his ringwork.

Heroman

Banned
Shane's 46

Goldust is 47, Henry 45, R-Truth 44, Titus is just about 40, Rhyno's 41, Taker's 51

The combined age of everyone in those two matches listed (Styles, Shane, Cena, Taker) is 175 and the youngest person there is Styles, who turns 40 two months after Cena turns 40. This is an old roster, a lot of these people should be retired tbh if we're making Shane step aside
The big difference between them and Shane is that they are Wrestlers and Shane isnt.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Styles may be 40, but he's also in better shape (minus the back issues) than most people half his age.

I am curious when the hell his age will finally start catching up to him. I imagine his bad back might stop him from working before we ever see a noticeable decrease in his ringwork.

It's WWE, he can get away with mailing it in the way Shinsuke Nakamura does.

C0JTU6vXEAADTEW.jpg:large

Shane McMahon does his most dangerous, life threatening spot yet!

Taking a Styles Clash.

Zach

Mahonay, do you think -- knowing what you know about imbask, and making assumptions and judgments with this limited knowledge -- do you think that you could carry imbask to a positive star rating match (by D. Meltzer himself) in real life?

If so, please outline which body part you'd work, and whether or not you'd attempt any top rope maneuvers.

Thank you.

Mahonay

Banned
Mahonay, do you think -- knowing what you know about imbask, and making assumptions and judgments with this limited knowledge -- do you think that you could carry imbask to a positive star rating match (by D. Meltzer himself) in real life?

If so, please outline which body part you'd work, and whether or not you'd attempt any top rope maneuvers.

Thank you.
1 1/2 stars.

Work the cankle.

2nd rope somersaults.

SD Live:
Styles defends against Ellsworth to start the show
After that immediately Miz defends against Apollo
Breeze vs Slater vs Konnor for tag title shot
Ryan Philippe
Harper vs Ambrose

Mahonay

Banned
I love moves from the second rope. You can't beat a second rope leg drop. Unless, of course, you do a top rope leg drop. But you're no Psicosis.
Since I'm small I could probably get some decent air on an elbow drop. Rather land on my hip than my ass/tailbone.
Even when he was getting buried on live television, I was more invested in Zack Ryder than I ever will be with Titus O'Nel. Titus is pure trash in the ring and on the mic.
Zach has an actual feel for wrestling. So yeah, he's automatically significantly better than Titus.

Fox318

JfsCmO4.gif

Titus is garbage on the mic and in the ring. Shane is straight up better than him

Titas for a good year was the best hot tag in the business.

Shane falls off things and gets to do things other guys don't want to risk doing because Vince has them working 18 shows a week.

Prayer circle WWE don't go fully stupid and we have Ziggler vs Ellsworth for the title next week.

This match should be a squash finished with one Styles Clash but of course that won't be the case.

Fox318

Whats the worst possible main event or mania card you could see Vunce book?

Brock vs Shane?
Bill Goldberg vs HHH?
Stephinie vs Nakamura?

Anth0ny

Nakamura vs Big Show in a "Run away! It's Gojira!!!" match

Big Show squashes him in 8 seconds with one move after Nakamura yells "It's Gojira!!!!!"

big_show-backlash-lau5osa6.png

Skeletos311

Brawn Strowman VS AJ Styles is headlining Mania. Obviously! AJ better practice those brutal looking out of ring bumps.

I actually came here to say that Bayley's botched kipup and Bayleyrooni last night were quite horrible.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Brawn Strowman VS AJ Styles is headlining Mania. Obviously! AJ better practice those brutal looking out of ring bumps.

I actually came here to say that Bayley's botched kipup and Bayleyrooni last night were quite horrible.

its like they unlearn when they get called up, I sware.

Wait Bayley botched a kipup last night too? Lmao

I was just thinking about that while watching Raw, so many of the current stars do it now that I wondered how often they fuck up

Run before resident WrassleGAF creep, Zach, tries to top 5 you.

Top Bottom