• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

tumblr_oigswrjraz1u1ljrzo1_1280.jpg
laughcrying9ixgg.gif

DMczaf

Also, Brock shooting on Braun is probably the only time he's actually cared about wrestling.

You can tell Brock was a second away from achieving mount

Also, Brock shooting on Braun is probably the only time he's actually cared about wrestling.

You can tell Brock was a second away from achieving mount

To be fair brock hasn't been given a real feud since taker only till recently with goldberg, everything they been doing is making something up on why he isn't facing the title.

Also isn't next year his his final year?

Raw64life

Cena/Taker
Roman/Strowman
Brock/Goldberg
Rollins/HHH
Jericho/Owens
Big Show/Shaq
AMBR
Charlotte/whocarescharlottewillwin
20 minute Rock promo
20 man ladder match where all the remaining belts are hung above the ring but spread out and just have a giant free for all to determine the champions

Cena/Taker
Roman/Strowman
Brock/Goldberg
Rollins/HHH
Jericho/Owens
Big Show/Shaq
AMBR
20 minute Rock promo
20 man ladder match where all the remaining belts are hung above the ring but spread out and just have a giant free for all to determine the champions

Rock/Diesel
(Vin Diesel)

shwimpy

Cena/Taker
Roman/Strowman
Brock/Goldberg
Rollins/HHH
Jericho/Owens
Big Show/Shaq
AMBR
20 minute Rock promo
AJ am cry?

Cena/Taker
Roman/Strowman
Brock/Goldberg
Rollins/HHH
Jericho/Owens
Big Show/Shaq
AMBR
20 minute Rock promo

AJ will probably face Miz in a title vs title match

On the preshow

They're the first people I've seen/heard saying the Styles/Shane part, and one of many saying the Cena/Taker title part

I didn't know which would worry yall more, so I held off on mentioning the latter. Sorry friends

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Sounds like utter trash.

But its WrestleMania, so there's no point in being concerned about the card. It's going to be bad from now until Vince McMahon dies, because WrestleMania only exists for Vince to live in his fantasy world where casuals care about wrestling.

It does make me laugh that they keep selling SmackDown as the "brand where you get opportunities," despite the fact that there's only one full time wrestler in that proposed list of "top SmackDown matches for WrestleMania."

Prompto

Banned
Aj vs Shane will somehow, someway be a great match. Styles will make it happen.

Cena vs Taker at Wrestlemania is about 5 years too late but it could still be good.

Top Bottom