• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

miserable

Fashion tips talk with Tenryu and Rock

15048083_1110938995680805_2371713642732191744_n.jpg

Every pre Rumble someone always posts a Chris Benoit airport pic and it makes me chuckle.

I hope I have grown up enough in the last 11 months to stop doing that.

So Roadblock broke a streak of each WWE PPV having at least one four star or above match with the highest match rating only being 3 and a half stars. From TLC 2015 to TLC 2016.

Fox318

I think it says something that Dean is going to have a feud with Miz and nobody is complaining.

Dude is getting moved down the card and none of his fans care.

I think it says something that Dean is going to have a feud with Miz and nobody is complaining.

I think even his fans were tired of him feuding with AJ for so long.

I don't want him to take the belt from Miz but he's gonna take the belt from Miz.

Hasney

Why would you, he's still going to be a heavy feature of the show. if you only watch segments rather than entire episodes, it doesn't really matter as long as they get time.

Minoru Tanaka seems to be back with All Japan as he's working all of their January shows. Between this and KAI going freelance Wrestle-1 is pretty much dead.

Top Bottom