• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How's your territory coming?
148238635298891pz7.jpg

Heroman

Banned
Roadblock: end of the line
Rusev vs. Cas: DUD
Sheamus and Cesaro vs. New Day: 3.5 stars
Sami vs. Braun: 1.25 stars Rollins vs. Jericho: 3 stars
Swann vs. Kendrick vs. Perkins: 1.75 stars
Charlotte vs. Sasha Iron Man match: 3 stars
KO vs. Roman: 3 stars

What a shit show

Man, was that rhyno santa a rib on foley for screwing up the town name on monday?

Roadblock: end of the line
Rusev vs. Cas: DUD
Sheamus and Cesaro vs. New Day: 3.5 stars
Sami vs. Braun: 1.25 stars Rollins vs. Jericho: 3 stars
Swann vs. Kendrick vs. Perkins: 1.75 stars
Charlotte vs. Sasha Iron Man match: 3 stars
KO vs. Roman: 3 stars

What a shit show

yup, worst wwe ppv in a long time. Tag match was the only thing worth watching. Womens title match could have been good but the booking was garbage tier.

TNA have replaced their big UK TV deal they got dropped from!

http://impactwrestling.com/impact-wrestling-launches-app-in-the-u-k-and-ireland/

With a subscription network app!

(OK this is kinda dumb but a TNA network with all of their library could be cool to drop in and out of)

Anthem Launches TNA Impact Wrestling App Across U.K. and Ireland

Total Access TNA Wrestling to feature new weekly episodes of IMPACT Wrestling

Toronto, Canada (December 22, 2016) – Anthem Sports & Entertainment Corp. announced today the launch of a new TNA Impact Wrestling app in the U.K. and Ireland – Total Access TNA Wrestling – available online and on mobile platforms for £4.99 per month.

Starting on January 5, 2017, new weekly episodes of IMPACT Wrestling will be available to watch immediately on the app at the same time as they premiere on Fight Network and Pop across North America.

Fans in the U.K. can download the app at Apple’s App Store or Google Play or visit www.impactwrestling.com/ to sign up to watch online. Total Access TNA Wrestling will soon be available on more platforms, including streaming devices and gaming consoles such as Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire and Xbox.

In addition to premiere episodes of TNA’s flagship weekly show IMPACT Wrestling and Fight Network’s original weekly recap series Inside IMPACT, subscribers will have access to extensive TNA library content, including episodes of classic IMPACT Wrestling, TNA Xplosion, TNA Wrestling’s Greatest Matches, TNA British Boot Camp, TNA Epics, TNA Unfinished Business and TNA Legends, plus the latest live pay-per-view events, classic pay-per-view events, One Night Only specials and more.

“The IMPACT Wrestling brand has always maintained a strong presence across the U.K. and Ireland and the Total Access TNA Wrestling app will ensure our loyal fans there have the opportunity to watch premiere IMPACT Wrestling episodes and TNA pay-per-views in real time for the first time,” said Anthem Executive Vice President Ed Nordholm. “There are many exciting plans in the works for Impact Wrestling

in 2017 and the U.K. remains an important focus for us. As we continue our digital expansion, subscribers will have access to more content than ever before, including exclusive shows, series available on-demand, and more content to be rolled out on the app in the coming months.”

TNA have replaced their big UK TV deal they got dropped from!

http://impactwrestling.com/impact-wrestling-launches-app-in-the-u-k-and-ireland/

With a subscription network app!

(OK this is kinda dumb but a TNA network with all of their library could be cool to drop in and out of)

Welp. I have family who enjoyed watching TNA on Challenge every week but paying for an online only subscription service is something they can't really do. Kinda sucks that this is the only option for them and it's no longer on TV but that's TNA I guess.

The only reason it had a decent uk following was because challenge was free.

Not many people will be willing to pay £5 a month for the tv show. & archive.
For the current product, outside of the hardys and lashley there's not much worth watching.

The only thing I'm gonna solely dread over the inevitable Cena vs Taker match is how many times WWE will play the clip of Cena shaking hands with Taker during his debut to promote it.

Sephzilla

The genesis of a Taker/Cena program is probably going be something like this;

Cena: "I'm still the face that runs the place around here, and anyone that doesn't like it will just have to go through me"

*Underataker bell toll*

And I'd be perfectly okay with this

The only thing I'm gonna solely dread over the inevitable Cena vs Taker match is how many times WWE will play the clip of Cena shaking hands with Taker during his debut to promote it.

MY YARD

Hope it's at the rumble. AJ should be champ at mania. My one ray of hope is taker saying mania no longer defines him, but I expect taker(c) vs sina at mania

What is with the Shield and US title reigns where the belt is just a prop? It's not the case with Seth since he lost it fairly quickly but Roman's is just laughable when he doesn't defend it and is in the main title picture and Ambrose's was ridiculous because it went over 300 days, broke a record and the guy defended it like five times.

What is with the Shield and US title reigns where the belt is just a prop? It's not the case with Seth since he lost it fairly quickly but Roman's is just laughable when he doesn't defend it and is in the main title picture and Ambrose's was ridiculous because it went over 300 days, broke a record and the guy defended it like five times.

Pretty sure all the belts are props at this point. Not a single one feels prestigious in anyway.

Pretty sure all the belts are props at this point. Not a single one feels prestigious in anyway.
Sure but the US title is worse then most. Every belt the champ has it and defends it regularly enough, even if it seems like months since the last time a belt was cleanly defended. The US title isn't being used at all. The belts might not have credibility but they're being defended at least. Since Cena lost it, pretty much every champ who gets the belt manages to be even worse then the previous champ.

The Miz made the IC title feel great during the first part of his Ziggler feud but then the belt took a tumble when Miz lost the belt at No Mercy which I blame more on the fact WWE did a career on the line story-line where the person who's career is on the line wins thing which I feels just kills it.

The match was great but Miz could have looked like a star if he won the feud. Instead they gave the win to Ziggler who just ended up dropping the belt after a few weeks. The IC title would definitely have been more important if Ziggler's career ended.

Anth0ny

Best wrestler: AJ Styles

Best worker: Conor McGregor

Best shooter: The Miz

Worst wrestler: 3 way tie between Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins

Best wrestler: AJ Styles

Best worker: Conor McGregor

Best shooter: The Miz

Worst wrestler: 3 way tie between Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins
Ambrose carried HHH to his one good match this year. And he carried AJ too. /s

I think he's been okay, if a bit still prone to phone it in but he picked up since reaching main event status since he has to give a shit now.

Top Bottom