• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Seth is the most disappointing wrestler of the year. Since his return, the guy does nothing for me. I wonder if his knee plays into that and he's nervous about going all out in regular matches.

People actually thinking WWE titles mean anything

W1YgxyV.gif

Sephzilla

Miz going full scorched Earth on Daniel Bryan is promo of the year easily in my book. It also woke everyone up to the fact that Miz is still fucking great at being a heel.

Sephzilla

skinny fat cant wrestle cant catch anyone miz is your mvp

what a bunch of nerds in this thread

In terms of my WWE-exclusive Wrassler of the Year it's either AJ Styles or The Miz. AJ Styles managed to get a great match out of Roman Reigns, The Miz made a feud with Dolph Ziggler interesting. Both men are miracle workers.

John census Us title reign was one best runs in WWE history and did nothing for the us title.

Cena did a lot for the US title. The problem was WWE absolutely killed everything Cena did for the belt by having him drop it to Alberto Del Rio. Because WWE didn't learn shit from all of Del Rio's other failed title runs.

Hasney

Roman had two great matches on back to back PPV's with AJ Styles where the Big Dog proved his worth as a wrestler and that's a shoot.

giphy.gif

The Big Dogs good singles matches:

V Daniel Bryan at Fast Lane
V AJ Styles twice

If they can just stack the roster with world class talent that are capabale of carrying him, he'll finally prove his worth night in and night out!

Ithil

We have attached a jetpack to this high jump competitor, clearing the pole by some thirty feet. This proves he can jump high.

In terms of my WWE-exclusive Wrassler of the Year it's either AJ Styles or The Miz. AJ Styles managed to get a great match out of Roman Reigns, The Miz made a feud with Dolph Ziggler interesting. Both men are miracle workers.

Cena did a lot for the US title. The problem was WWE absolutely killed everything Cena did for the belt by having him drop it to Alberto Del Rio. Because WWE didn't learn shit from all of Del Rio's other failed title runs.

For WWE, I would say Styles easy. I don't even know who would be a number 2.

maybe if more wrestlers wouldnt catch we wouldnt have so many shitty spot monkeys

friend, you are lucky we share a love for DW style games otherwise you would be dead to me

Sephzilla

Like he's just waiting for the chants from the whole arena about how he's still got it.

"Right before the haircut HHH" bugged the shit out of me because he was so obviously jealous about the farewells that Flair and HBK got and wanted to do the same thing but better. Which is why we got the Wrestlemania 27/28 Taker matches where it was "BUT I WON THE WAR" and then "ALL THE GIMMICKS FOREVER" and then the thirsty farewell pop shit after his match with Lesnar. I wouldn't be surprised if the haircut was HHH going "Taker buzzed his hair and it got over maybe it'll work for me too"

Feels good not being banned.

My vote for wrestler of the year is AJ Styles.
Nak vs AJ.
Roman vs AJ 1 and 2
Cena vs styles at Summerslam

The man always makes his opponents look great while keeping himself phenomenal. Won the world title less than one year in the company and carries the best wwe brand on his back. I pray that by some miracle he can keep the belt for a long time and walk out victorious at wrestlemania. He deserves it.

Feels good not being banned.

My vote for wrestler of the year is AJ Styles.
Nak vs AJ.
Roman vs AJ 1 and 2
Cena vs styles at Summerslam

The man always makes his opponents look great while keeping himself phenomenal. Won the world title less than one year in the company and carries the best wwe brand on his back. I pray that by some miracle he can keep the belt for a long time and walk out victorious at wrestlemania. He deserves it.
He'll be in a multi-man for the IC at Mania.
Undertaker(c) vs Cena is what Vince wants.
Balee dat

Top Bottom