• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Wrestle Kingdom 11 |OT| Future NXT Champions

Wrestle Kingdom 11 |OT| Okada Wins, Naito Loses

Wrestle Kingdom 11 |OT| The End (Omega)

Or alternatively

Wrestle Kingdom 11 |OT| The End of the Rain/Reign

I like this one, but I was thinking something along the lines of The Alpha vs. The Omega, Okada's gimmick is clearly that of an Alpha male, and Omega is self-explanitory.

I might just go with the What Wrestlemania Used to be like, but I was hoping for something more clever.

I'm trying to think who WWE, from a corporate "this is our biggest show of the year so let's reel in some casuals" perspective, could main event against AJ.

I wanna see Nakamura or Joe, but we know that shit ain't happening. Miz seems like a possibility tbh. Do casuals recognize him as the guy from the Real World or whatever? It's probably too late, considering how fucking slow WWE moves their stories, to build anything serious with Orton, Bray, etc.

Cena seems likely unless he's going against Taker, which also seems likely.

Hmm.

Heroman

Banned
I'm trying to think who WWE, from a corporate "this is our biggest show of the year so let's reel in some casuals" perspective, could main event against AJ.

I wanna see Nakamura or Joe, but we know that shit ain't happening. Miz seems like a possibility tbh. Do casuals recognize him as the guy from the Real World or whatever? It's probably too late, considering how fucking slow WWE moves their stories, to build anything serious with Orton, Bray, etc.

Cena seems likely unless he's going against Taker, which also seems likely.

Hmm.
One word:
Shane

I guarantee you the WM33 main event is Cena vs AJ.
It has to be. I'm not even mad since it would give us a good match with some good build-up with no huge levels of booing throughout unless the crowd is very anti-Cena and even then it will never be Roman levels of uncomfortable.

Cena next week at Smackdown will announce he's going into the rumble so he can earn a right to be able to challenge AJ once more and he will win it.

I like this one, but I was thinking something along the lines of The Alpha vs. The Omega

This kind of tname is along the same lines that makes me some one-off WWE/NJPW crossover event, just so he can team with American Alpha to be "The Alpha and the Omega".

Yes, my ideas tend to stem from whatever name I can give something, as opposed to the actual worth of the idea.

EDIT: Oh, and the WM main event should definitely have AJ in it.

I love Miz, but there's no way he would ever be a draw for casual fans to come in and check out his match.

The main event has to at least involve two of the parties in the trio of AJ, Taker and Cena fighting one of each other to have a bit of a draw on it.

I still think Shane will fight Ambrose if they pick up from that one episode where he was getting pissed off at him. But after Survivor Series I'm hoping Shane doesn't fight again.

Ithil

It has to be. I'm not even mad since it would give us a good match with some good build-up with no huge levels of booing throughout unless the crowd is very anti-Cena and even then it will never be Roman levels of uncomfortable.

Cena next week at Smackdown will announce he's going into the rumble so he can earn a right to be able to challenge AJ once more and he will win it.

Cena winning the Rumble yet again would be tiresome (even though I'd be fine with AJ/Cena headlining WM) but they haven't had a decent Rumble winner in about six years so no change there.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
TJ Perkins' twitter is full of the worst fucking opinions ever.

Other then Cena, the only person I could see winning the rumble would be one of the Shield members or a somehow early returning Bálor.

And no offense to Rollins or Ambrose, but I can't see WWE giving them the main-event slot for what could be one of the biggest Mania's ever and while there's a large chance Roman could be going or is Universal Champ by then, he isn't winning the rumble.

Foggy

giphy.gif

Heroman

Banned
Roman vs Strowman for the raw belt
Cena vs Taker for the SD belt
Brock vs Goldberg
AJ vs Shane
Miz in a multi man match
Seth vs HHH

That your WM card

Then explain how Triple H managed to get a good match out of Dean Ambrose. Not many people can do that. Not many people are That Damn Good.

Triple H entrances are always awesome, so I intend to.
No lies detected, Trips self indulgent entrances are always fun and the match with Dean was good fun.
I think he's just cursed at WM.

TJP is the worst.

Glad that gamer gate supporting asshole never got over

All of a sudden Vinny Mac handling the CW division has come out with a positive.

If the royal rumble is ruined because people chant ten constantly throughout the countdowns, I want Roman coming out at the number 10 spot to piss the crowd off.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They also have a 'who is the breakout star of 2016' with AJ at 66%

everyone else is at sub 10%. The second highest is Charlotte at 9%
22656%20-%20aj_styles%20autoplay_gif%20christian%20hugging%20tna.gif

Top Bottom