• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

FLIP ALERT

C0YF80ZUsAAnq-F.png
Hngh

somedevil

I mean how many of the original members are left? WWE has all of the most famous members and the founder and nobody cared.

Its been going for 3.5 years. The first 4 members were Balor, Anderson, Fale and Tonga. It had 7 members in Balors reign before he left. AJ Styles had 11 members at its peak. Under Omega now it has 13 members.

The merch sales have tapered off in Japan, the faction still being around is primarily down to the Bullet Club's continuing popularity in America. Omega would clearly prefer do his own thing with The Bucks, while Fale and Tonga could likely carry the group as a serviceable heel stable, but they lack the cool factor that Devitt, AJ and Omega brought to the table and wouldn't retain the group's popularity. Perhaps if Cody works out, eh.

Personally, I see Fale turning on Omega and leading the group. He has little time for The Bucks and Kenny's antics.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I still have no idea how AJ Styles became one of the best promos in WWE.

shaowebb

Truth be told, I was always a mark for seeing Psychosis (mask era) hit his guillotine leg drop. Dude was insane. No one really drops a leg from the top these days. Shortens their careers too quick with how it jacks your hip and spine up. That guy would do it from the top to the fucking floor.

I also liked his senton.

CD8YufW.gif

God damn La Parka...catch the man next time.

Best "fuck my body" legdrop though goes to Bull Nakano for the top of the cage leg drop that bounced them back into a standing position

Battleborn is the bust of the year.
One bust the curse of Menome can't be blamed for.

My kids are gonna break kayfabe for all the Santa marks in school. That's how they'll make me proud.

I'll start a worked shoot where I'll cut a scathing promo denying his existence in front of the kiddies only for someone dressed as Saint Nick to show up and hit me with the Santa Slam.

Then I'll bring you in to fight Santa as I try to usher in the new era of Beefmas.

Fox318

kGkIpYS.png

SHOOTMAS Day 24

NJPW's Yuji Nagata vs Fedor Emelianenko

eTxoD8y.png
PvB0lQx.png

Just because you train shoot style doesn't make you a world class shoot fighter. A lesson learned the hard way by Yuji Nagata. Maybe Inoki didn't really like him or something but he put him up against 2 of the greatest fighters of all time. Fucking monsters in shoot. Sure Nagata knows more than many people and he has experience in greco roman and is tough but that can only take you so far.

At least unlike CM Punk by all accounts he took his training seriously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hwTWdZl8L4

Lets look at some other shoots with Nagata

Him vs Goldberg

Him vs Cro Cop

Past Days

Top Bottom