• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

And you can revisit this great moment:
6l2wyol9ui5y.gif

Sasha needs to stop whining, it's a super bad look. She's been in a major featured program that has often had crap booking - just like a lot of the men's programs do, so there's going to be criticism of it, just like there is with the men's programs, like pretty much all the crap seth's been in since he came back from injury.

Also, I've almost finished my Wrestling Observer end of year ballots. Only one I have left is "rookie of the year"

I've got Matt Riddle & Lio Rush down, but I need a third and I literally can't think of another good starter this year. The only others I can think of that fit the cutoff are Daria Berenato & Rachel Ellering, but they both suck.

Can anyone think of one? Otherwise I'll have to start watching all the Young Lion matches I've been skipping for the last eight months to see if there's anyone there...

Sasha needs to stop whining, it's a super bad look. She's been in a major featured program that has often had crap booking - just like a lot of the men's programs do, so there's going to be criticism of it, just like there is with the men's programs, like pretty much all the crap seth's been in since he came back from injury.

Also, I've almost finished my Wrestling Observer end of year ballots. Only one I have left is "rookie of the year"

I've got Matt Riddle & Lio Rush down, but I need a third and I literally can't think of another good starter this year. The only others I can think of that fit the cutoff are Daria Berenato & Rachel Ellering, but they both suck.

Can anyone think of one? Otherwise I'll have to start watching all the Young Lion matches I've been skipping for the last eight months to see if there's anyone there...
What are the critera for "rookie". Lio has been wrestling longer than a year

Shayna Bazler? Haven't seen her work, but heard good things.

AJ Styles, the redneck rookie

What are the critera for "rookie". Lio has been wrestling longer than a year

Shayna Bazler? Haven't seen her work, but heard good things.

Debuting after the 1st of october 2015. Lio counts according to meltz, I guess because he only had very infrequent czw matches before then (like 9 matches or so over a year).

Debuting after the 1st of october 2015. Lio counts according to meltz, I guess because he only had very infrequent czw matches before then.

You could probably have her then.

Yeah, don't really know other candidates. It's a tough one, very few are worthy of something like that right out the gate, especially in these days of indies all over the place.

Takuya Nomura, Big Japan's newest find.

Futa Nakamura, aka Ben-K, one of Dragon Gate's rookies from this year.

Foggy

Sasha is now saddled with main roster booking. The criticism comes with the territory. At least she hasn't tried to break her neck in a while.

Do the people who shit on Hero's physique actually watch his matches? Trifling ass cornballs.

Oh don't get me wrong, Chris can GO.

But if he was conditioned to his peak, he'd be faster/stronger/more agile.

From his AMA last year:

In developmental you're weighed every Monday. You're told it's not so much about a "number" than it is a certain look. At my fittest in WWE I weighed in at 197 (I was typically in the 220 range and had just finished a juice fast). This was a month before I was terminated which makes it ABSURD that some cling on to the rumor that I was let go because I was LAZY and SKIPPING WORKOUTS. Yes, there was a time in early 2013 where I was sat for a number of months to motivate me to get into better shape. I did. Those who are unaware can watch my last few NXT matches: Harper x2, Breeze, Rusev.

It was actually hard to gain any weight there because of how much we worked out, how much we trained & how often we had shows. Ask some of the guys about the training schedule at the PC in Summer 2013.

I've definitely put on weight. My weight was on a slow incline for the first 9-10 months I was back. I threw my back out last summer (brutal back spasms.. muscular, nothing spinal or disc related). This took a long while to rehabilitate from. I only took one booking off and maintained a full schedule of 10ish shows a month. Should I have taken a few extra bookings off? Debatable.

I was tipping the scales at 260 at one point. I'm now fluctuating from 235-245 w/ a small goal of losing another 20ish. I actually had some blood work done 2 weeks back. I was aware of a mild thyroid issue from late 2011 but my TSH came back this time at 9.23. My Dr. wrote "Wow" on my charts, heh. I'm starting prescriptions this week & eager to see how this improves my overall condition.

Takuya Nomura, Big Japan's newest find.

Futa Nakamura, aka Ben-K, one of Dragon Gate's rookies from this year.

Cheers, just watched matches from both of them. Nakamura still looks slightly green, but Nomura looks pretty smooth, like he's been wrestling for quite a bit longer then a year, so I'll nominate him.

ReiGun

But no one was complaining after two weeks of her program with Charlotte. We were complaining after month after month of the two of them being the only women on Raw given anything significant to do in a poorly booked storyline.

Case in point, Carmella and Alexa have been feuding with Nikki and Becky respectively for almost as long and no one is saying "just end it." And that's even with the matches being of a lower quality.

The idea of "you weren't getting anything before, so be happy with whatever you get now" is bull. I love Sasha, but she's got it twisted here.

Aiii

So not worth it
Watching Club de Cuervos season 2 on Netflix and suddenly a random Dario Cueto appears. Dude is everywhere.

A quick squash match for Shootmas: Takayama vs. Little Guido from UWFi: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv4REg1D2dQ&feature=share

I've fallen into a Goldberg squash match on WCW Saturday Night match hole, and I'm very happy.

Mike Tenay is talking about WCW forming a Tough Man Division in this Goldberg vs. Meng match, and it's a shame it never came to pass.

HOLY SHIT GOLDBERG DUMPED BOTH MENG AND JIMMY HART ON TOP OF THEIR HEADS in this match: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCNy1ygf2NM&index=12&list=PLzUe-EuTVgmrEzsATwXRCxTl0p3fDT5kB

God bless Monsoon Classic for doing the WWE Network's job for it.

Top Bottom