• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

shanafan

321837493_436133.gif

Menome

Haven't been around much this week, as I still need to catch up on everything because I'm visiting my girlfriend, but Merry Christmas WrassleGAF and good luck to those of you having Christmas dinner with Trump/Brexit-supporting relatives.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It's pretty amazing how popular Jericho's current run is. He got the dumbest things ever over.

I really wonder if the time he spent playing "Dadrock Jericho" just set the stage for this Jericho and made it better. He got pretty lucky getting paired with Kevin Owens at the exact right time though; it's amazing how many people bitch about Owens' run despite the fact that the main plotline in it has been the hilarious Owens/Jericho Best Friendship.

Marvel

could never
Yeah I'm loving this current Jericho run, took him a little while to get a fresh gimmick after doing the Y2J thing though. IT, Stupid idiot, List and Drink it in maaaaan plus all of its variations is gold. He makes me legit laugh out loud.

Browny

Banned
Santa bought me a bag for you rookies to carry:

wwe-john-cena-backpack-pal-bag-4462-p.jpg

Not actually true - yet. I've only opened one present (some irish cream whiskey) as I'm spending the morning in the kitchen cooking.

Browny

Banned
If John Cena is the turkey of the wrasslin' Christmas dinner, is Roman Reigns the Brussel sprouts?

Cesaro is parsnips.

Ambrose is red cabbage.

Merry Christmas Creature Day friends
hqdefault.jpg

My brother surprised me by handing me a WWE 100 greatest matches book, now my bed time reading can get a nice dose of WWE verbiage and a look back at history that will probably be favouring the present since the cover seems to show Ambrose/Wyatt as one of the 100 matches.

Hasney

Was opening presents and had a t-shirt that said "Fear" in the same font as Nikki Bellas Fearless and considering I got a wrasslin' t-shirt last year, I was worried that was what it was.

Thankfully, it was just some generic T-Shirt that says Real Fear on it. I should send it to Carmella.

Zach

Not on Christmas, OwensIsSnow!
Merry Christmas WrassleGAF.

Just wrapped these. Presents for my nephew Finlay.

vx06s6Mh.jpg
I would've marked out 20 years ago, brother!

P.S. I hope you're going to work a match with him after he opens those.
Have a very Vanilla Christmas, WrassleGAF!
Thanks, Trump.
Is it true that Balls Mahoney was XANTA CLAWS ? Who can confirm this ?????????????????????????????
The Internet.
SummerSlam 98 is happening on my tree

L6hBqUt.jpg
And like thirty other events. Those dudes were always wrasslin'.

And that Austin is hilarious and amazing.

Browny

Banned
My oven wanted to roll me up, but fortunately I managed to tag in my microwave combi oven for the rescue. Got my heat back, dinner is served.

Oven will be heading to TNA next year once my investors come through.

15622208_710678279097694_4712353746332072693_n.jpg

15622053_710678289097693_8373502863900327129_n.jpg

Sorry for the massive blown up pics of my wife hahaha

You guys have been real to me so I'll give you guys a little X-mas gift.

This book is a product that my company is selling in China and for WrestleGAF I'll send anyone who requests a digital copy of the "MKW Experience" book for free. You can view it on your computer/phone as a PDF file. Let me know if you guys are interested in it. The images are very high quality and it's in both Chinese/English. Just send me a PM with your email and I'll get it over to you using Google transfer. Merry CHRISTMAS BROZE

Merry Christmas everyone. In all seriousness, with a lot of horrible (and joyous) things that have happened this year, WrassleGAF has been a close friend through a lot of it, and I'm so happy to be friends with all of you :)

Oh yeah, and WK11 OT coming Wednesday/Thursday, barring real-life stuff.

Merry Christmas everyone. In all seriousness, with a lot of horrible (and joyous) things that have happened this year, WrassleGAF has been a close friend through a lot of it, and I'm so happy to be friends with all of you :)

Oh yeah, and WK11 OT coming Wednesday/Thursday, barring real-life stuff.

make sure the cody match writeup has maximum snark

Friends, my aunt bought me a book of the 100 Greatest WWE Matches and it has Chris Benoit matches in it. Got me legit shook, it's officially licensed by WWE.

Top Bottom