• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
A shoot: I really like Corbin's lanky tall dude build. It kind of reminds me of Vampiro's. It wouldn't work if he wasn't tall but I think it's more interesting than if he was tll and buff

Conversely, Big Cass just looks like a shitty stretched out jobber.

A shoot: I really like Corbin's lanky tall dude build. It kind of reminds me of Vampiro's. It wouldn't work if he wasn't tall but I think it's more interesting than if he was tll and buff

Agree 100% on both statements

Cass is Test 2.0

As it's now after midnight!

You have been visited by Banter Claus. Say Ho into a mirror 3 times or suffer forever 🎅🎅🎅🎅

OkeLfFl.gif

Merry Christmas, love you WrassleGAF 😘😘

MG310

I wish they had something better for both guys to wear. Braun and Bray stole his patched up post apocalypse look.

Cass should probably just be dressed like Nash or T&A Test. He'd certainly wear that look better than Gallows.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Remember before the new kids got ahold of em and caused flip inflation when you saw a canadian destroyer or a 630 and you thought that was the most wild shit ever?

Pikma

Banned
I think that with Andrade now heel he's one great takeover performance from getting him out of the shithole he's been since the debut, not saying he'll become a success all of a sudden but it'll be enough to try the whole thing again.

And when I say Takeover I mean a show where he's the fuck away from the shit Full Sail crowd who only give a shit about getting themselves over and doing "funny" chants on camera for their darlings

merry christmas shooters and jabroni marks who don't know it's a shoot when you shoot a shoot and work yourselves into being a mark ass shooter, marks.

I think that with Andrade now heel he's one great takeover performance from getting him out of the shithole he's been since the debut, not saying he'll become a success all of a sudden but it'll be enough to try the whole thing again.

And when I say Takeover I mean a show where he's the fuck away from the shit Full Sail crowd who only give a shit about getting themselves over and doing "funny" chants on camera for their darlings

When I saw him wrestle Tozawa in Australia it was the only match that got a lot of positive chants without dickheads chiming in too. It was a fantastic match and they got everyone into it.

Both guys will definitely get over big when they do shit outside of Full Sail.

Top Bottom